Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Fuzz in Melbourne
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
loscha
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, I had an account aaaages ago, and never used it (maybe!)

I was right up the front Middle for tonight in Melbourne. I got some pictures. They came out grainy, but, worth a squizz, I guess.

http://www.loscha.com/spaced/

Happy to come aboard. Look forwards to meeting new Spaced Friends.
ipse dixit
Hello loscha. Is there a reason behind 1498 - The Crotch Shot? Other than just to have a photo of Nick's crotch and a microphone.
loscha
QUOTE (ipse dixit @ Mar 13 2007, 10:58 PM)
Hello loscha. Is there a reason behind 1498 - The Crotch Shot? Other than just to have a photo of Nick's crotch and a microphone.

Oh yeah. He had knotted the microphone in a moderately interesting way. Although, as a man, I find Nick to be, well, as handsom as another man could be, but, no, it wasn't meant to be a shot of his balls.
dolfyn
QUOTE (loscha @ Mar 13 2007, 11:50 PM)
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, I had an account aaaages ago, and never used it (maybe!)

I was right up the front Middle for tonight in Melbourne. I got some pictures. They came out grainy, but, worth a squizz, I guess.

http://www.loscha.com/spaced/

Happy to come aboard. Look forwards to meeting new Spaced Friends.

ohmy.gif I'm the blonde in the green top in the last 2 pics!!!! hehehee! biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif
loscha
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 13 2007, 11:22 PM)
ohmy.gif  I'm the blonde in the green top in the last 2 pics!!!! hehehee!  biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif

Oooh, I feel it, babe, no fear!

The Full-Res pics are uploading (1.5-2mb each), but, I'm on dialup. Check back in a few hours.

I remember you! It was a super event. I am so glad I got a ticket.
I found out I had one at 6:03pm, and was changed, into the city and at ACMI by 6:28. That was missing a train at Footscray, too.
melzilla
Great pics there loscha!!...i particularly like the one of Edgar where it looks as though his head and hands are floating in space!..hehe! laugh.gif
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (ipse dixit @ Mar 13 2007, 04:58 AM)
1498 - The Crotch Shot?

It's Ridley Scott's long-awaited sequel to 1492, isn't it?

Depardieu. Frost. Crotches. And a load of native Americans.
melzilla
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Mar 13 2007, 05:38 PM)
It's Ridley Scott's long-awaited sequel to 1492, isn't it? 

Depardieu.  Frost.  Crotches.  And a load of native Americans.

HEH! Now that's a film i'd pay to see! laugh.gif
AusChick
Hey Loscha!
You must have been right in front of us. What do you look like?

I'm in one of your photos too. Third-last (just before the two with Dolfyn in them)
You can see the back of my head as I'm talking to Simon.
Nice shot!

A couple of blury ones in there. I reckon your hands were shaking with excitement like me!
I fear my photos are going to be complete shite, but never mind.

My bf took some shots which came out well. Check them out on page 6 in the HOT OZ, HOT NZ thread.

Also, looks like Heff is engaging in a bit of auto-erotic nipple-cripple action in one of those pics ohmy.gif

hehehehehehe

Glad to have you aboard Loscha!
loscha
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 14 2007, 05:28 PM)
Hey Loscha!
You must have been right in front of us.  What do you look like?

Also, looks like Heff is engaging in a bit of auto-erotic nipple-cripple action in one of those pics  ohmy.gif

hehehehehehe

Glad to have you aboard Loscha!

Heff arrived with No Red on him. I had a red-texta pen in my pocket, and pliers. We worked up a plan, and took out the inside of the pen and got some good strong red action happening.

I was right in front of him, too. Not much hair, wearing a light brown short sleeve button up shirt.

I'm Loscha on Livejournal (if anyone is on there - I have no public posts, though, so don't friend me at random, tell me here first, please!)

Here is a pic from Christmas. Pretty representative, I guess. Props to H*R, too.
http://www.loscha.com/images/Loscha_and_strongsad.jpg

If people want to email me captions to put in the directory with the photos, feel free! loscha@gmail.com I can put a txt file in with the files, or make a shite html or something.
AusChick
Oh yeah - I remember seeing you in front of us.

Nice work with the red for Heff. Before that we were walking round saying:
"You don't have red on you!"

I've noticed that a lot of males seem to quite fancy Nick. Even a lot of straight guys seem to have a bit of a man-crush on him.
I wonder what it is about him? Clearly he's a man's man!
loscha
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 15 2007, 07:35 AM)

Nice work with the red for Heff.  Before that we were walking round saying:
I've noticed that a lot of males seem to quite fancy Nick.  Even a lot of straight guys seem to have a bit of a man-crush on him. 
I wonder what it is about him?  Clearly he's a man's man!

He gives hope to big overweight guys like me, that there is life on the upper side of 90 kilos (although, I'm 102, and he's probberly a few pints up on me there -- I'm sure if I drank beer, though, it'd be a fair fight).
Heff
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 15 2007, 07:35 AM)

Nice work with the red for Heff.  Before that we were walking round saying:
I've noticed that a lot of males seem to quite fancy Nick.  Even a lot of straight guys seem to have a bit of a man-crush on him. 
I wonder what it is about him?  Clearly he's a man's man!
He's a man. He's a man's man. He's a man's man's man. He's a man's man's man's... Um.... where was I?
Yep, I didn't have red on me, but loscha came up trumps. And I do enjoy a bit of auto-erotic nipple cripple, preferably with car battery terminals, but pliers will do in a pinch (pun intended).
frostitute
My friend bumped into Nick at the hotel they were both staying it. He remembered that I told him to attend but he couldnt, so this was [the] stroke of fate / chance for Nick to even wander in. Carpe Diem and all that, and he snagged a couple photos with him for me and gave me a quick nod.

i say hi, im cameron, you dont know me but my friend thomas runs frostitution
and he says
oh yeah? Hes a top bloke
AusChick
Nice work Frosty!
Nick totally digs you cool.gif

Was this recently? Where did your mate see him?
frostitute
Yeah, it was couple days ago, I'd imagine after the premiere. It was during breakfast time, so maybe the day after?
AusChick
In Sydney?
frostitute
Melbourne.
AusChick
Oh! (Maybe I should have read the name of the thread - might have been a clue - hahahahahaha)

Shame your mate couldn't come to the Q & A Thomas - he could have met up with all of us crazy bunch!

Any idea what hotel it was? The lads mentioned that it was supposedly a 7-star hotel and I was thinking - "what hotel in Melbourne would be classed as 7-stars???"
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 16 2007, 10:52 AM)
Oh!  (Maybe I should have read the name of the thread - might have been a clue - hahahahahaha)

Shame your mate couldn't come to the Q & A Thomas - he could have met up with all of us crazy bunch!

Any idea what hotel it was?  The lads mentioned that it was supposedly a 7-star hotel and I was thinking - "what hotel in Melbourne would be classed as 7-stars???"

Crown, maybe? I think they were joking about the 7-star thing. I know those kinds of hotels are out there, but I don't think there are any in dear old Melbourne. happy.gif

By the way, all you Melbourne Spaced-Outers, any of you want to get together again for another Fuzz dose? I'm actually thinking of going tonight anyway (even if it means going on my own), but we can arrange for another night as well. Plus, we should occasionally do Spaced/SOTD nights too. Anyone interested? Comments? Suggestions?....... cool.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif
frostitute
Langham.
AusChick
QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 16 2007, 01:07 AM)
Langham.

Oh yeah. That's the one at Southgate which used to be the Sheraton.
I've never been there but it looks really nice. Apparently they have a type of suite called the "Happy ever after" room. Wonder if that's where the lads stayed?
hehehehe laugh.gif

QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 16 2007, 12:33 AM)
By the way, all you Melbourne Spaced-Outers, any of you want to get together again for another Fuzz dose? I'm actually thinking of going tonight anyway (even if it means going on my own), but we can arrange for another night as well. Plus, we should occasionally do Spaced/SOTD nights too. Anyone interested? Comments? Suggestions?.......  cool.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif

Hey Gen.
I'm dying to see the film again and would love to see it with you guys - but not sure if I could manage it tonight. sad.gif
I'm still pretty badly sleep deprived and have to work at the Grand Prix tomorrow.
loscha
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 16 2007, 10:33 AM)
Crown, maybe? I think they were joking about the 7-star thing. I know those kinds of hotels are out there, but I don't think there are any in dear old Melbourne.  happy.gif

By the way, all you Melbourne Spaced-Outers, any of you want to get together again for another Fuzz dose? I'm actually thinking of going tonight anyway (even if it means going on my own), but we can arrange for another night as well. Plus, we should occasionally do Spaced/SOTD nights too. Anyone interested? Comments? Suggestions?.......  cool.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif

I was thinking of inviting you guys around to my place in Footscray for a Spaced-a-thon in a few weekends time. We're right next to the Foots train station, stupidly easy to get to.

All of spaced is, um, 7 hours. Can do that in one sitting, easy.
I watched Season Five of Buffy in one day when I was young[er] and foolish[er]. It made me a bit insane, though, to be honest.
dolfyn
(AusChick) Hey Gen.
I'm dying to see the film again and would love to see it with you guys - but not sure if I could manage it tonight.

It's cool, AC, it's rather short notice for tonight anyway. smile.gif I just need a Fuzz fix, so I'm going regardless. happy.gif When you're a single chick with mostly married friends, you get used to doing some things on your own! rolleyes.gif

(loscha) I was thinking of inviting you guys around to my place in Footscray for a Spaced-a-thon in a few weekends time. We're right next to the Foots train station, stupidly easy to get to.
All of spaced is, um, 7 hours. Can do that in one sitting, easy.

Hey, the first time I watched Spaced, I did it one sitting! tongue.gif Plus I've done all 3 Lord of the Rings movies in a day before (extended version!). So I'm up for the challenge! cool.gif We'll have to make sure it's a day when all us Melbourne Spaced-Outers are free. smile.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif
loscha
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 16 2007, 02:28 PM)
It's cool, AC, it's rather short notice for tonight anyway.  smile.gif  I just need a Fuzz fix, so I'm going regardless.  happy.gif  When you're a single chick with mostly married friends, you get used to doing some things on your own!  rolleyes.gif
Hey, the first time I watched Spaced, I did it one sitting!  tongue.gif  Plus I've done all 3 Lord of the Rings movies in a day before (extended version!). So I'm up for the challenge!  cool.gif  We'll have to make sure it's a day when all us Melbourne Spaced-Outers are free.  smile.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif

Where do you live?
I've got some time free tonight. I could maybe do another session.
Are you on IM stuff?
you can message me edwardjonesbendigo@hotmail.com, kobanogomi@yahoo.com.au or loscha@gmail.com
dolfyn
QUOTE (loscha @ Mar 16 2007, 03:36 PM)
Where do you live?
I've got some time free tonight. I could maybe do another session.
Are you on IM stuff?
you can message me edwardjonesbendigo@hotmail.com, kobanogomi@yahoo.com.au or loscha@gmail.com

Oh, hey, I just read this & I'm going to a 7pm session! rolleyes.gif I'm actually in the South Eastern suburbs, so I'm quite a distance from you. But thanx for the offer. smile.gif I'm still up for a get together with all the Melb gang, though. biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif
Rebus
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Mar 16 2007, 11:33 AM)

That would be cool...that would be *whimper*...so good...if only *sob* I lived anywhere near you guys and could *blubber* afford coming down all the *weep* fucking time.
AusChick
Owwwwww. Poor Rebus sad.gif

We wish you were here too.

Never mind. Bf and I usually come to Brisbane at least once a year because my Dad and his wife and my two little half-brothers live there.
Maybe next time we're up we can meet up with you and Alt!
dolfyn
QUOTE (Rebus @ Mar 16 2007, 07:59 PM)
That would be cool...that would be *whimper*...so good...if only *sob* I lived anywhere near you guys and could *blubber* afford coming down all the *weep* fucking time.

Aaawww! Poor Rebus! sad.gif I wish you could be with us too. Maybe this is a sign that you need to move to Melbourne!! biggrin.gif

I'm all Fuzz-ed up right now. It's like a drug! I had to have my fix. happy.gif Just got back from the cinema. I noticed more little jokes this time & I sat near the back. Man, those guys can throw together a good show! cool.gif I sat there, feeling proud of their fantastic work. biggrin.gif And that Simon sure can act his little cotton socks off. wub.gif

"Hag. An old woman considered evil or ugly." hehehee! wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
AusChick
I might try and see it tomorrow.
Got a couple of mates who are keen to see it.
They are pretty much the only people I know (outside of this forum) who have actually seen Spaced.

One of them lived in England for 3 years and had seen it there. So when she got back to Australia she borrowed my DVDs and watched it from start to finish
AusChick
Sorry about the double post but I have some more photos to share with you all. Was contemplating starting a new thread but I really think we've taken over enough threads with our obsessive Melbourne Q & A raving biggrin.gif

These pics were taken with my cheap point & shoot film camera so the quality is nowhere near the great ones my bf took with his digital SLR but here they are anyway....

That Nick is a funny guy

Erm, hello?

"Well I had to stop her screaming" (that's one for the "Clue" fans out there)

Rebus & Alt. Bless.

Heff and his mate with a pint of the amber stuff
dolfyn
Nice pics, AC, thanx for sharing. smile.gif My fave though, is the one your boyfriend took with his camera of Simon & me. wub.gif *sigh* I will cherish that one forever! wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif
AusChick
Hehehe Thanks Gen.
I think my bf is actually quite flattered that you liked that pic so much (though he would never admit it because he thinks we are all completely mad!) hahahahahahaha

Nice big print of that one coming your way very soon.
Will probably just try and arrange to drop it off for you or you can come and pick it up - seeing as we live pretty close.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.