Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We'll be right back after these messages...
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
melzilla
QUOTE (melzilla @ Sep 14 2010, 01:20 AM) *
Anybody else notice that the animated woman on the new confused.com ad produces a laptop from a very suspicious place?

QUOTE (ella @ Jan 12 2011, 01:50 PM) *
On the Confused.com advert.... where does she get that microphone from...?

Wrong.

Can't believe she's still at it. It must be some sort of in-joke for the animators, surely?
Raven
There's something very wrong with the face of the girl in the new Galaxy advert.
melzilla
To film-trailer makers: It is not now, never has been, and never will be 'February two'. Stop ruining English.
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (melzilla @ Jan 27 2011, 01:41 AM) *
To film-trailer makers: It is not now, never has been, and never will be 'February two'. Stop ruining English.

The Fighter? It bothers me too.
Jessopjessopjessop

Yes!

Also, just reading reviewers' quotes over the trailer rather than writing something creative stuff about the film is shit.

"It's Gripping". Fuck you!
Ade
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Jan 27 2011, 08:04 PM) *
Yes!

Quite right! It should be "February: The Sequel".

Tsk tsk, silly trailer makers.
Llama

Preach!
melzilla
QUOTE (Ade @ Jan 27 2011, 08:26 PM) *
Quite right! It should be "February: The Sequel".

Tsk tsk, silly trailer makers.

laugh.gif
logger
Cat Deeley looks scary in the new whatever adverts she's in.
mcraigclark
Use the Force, Volkswagen.
logger
As much as I hate all adverts everywhere, that's pretty cute.
sweetbutinsane
That's brilliant. biggrin.gif
maian
The All State adverts featuring Dean Winters (Liz's boyfriend from 30 Rock) as various potential threats to cars are wonderfully weird. "I'm a teenage girl" is my favourite.
Wife Of Rolex
Is it more than a little unfortunate that Jamie Redknapp is telling his son Charlie to 'Smash it!' in the new Wii adverts?
Llama
Now Confused.com woman is getting a bunch of flowers and what appears to be a phone out of... there.
blackcherry
QUOTE (Llama @ Feb 19 2011, 12:24 PM) *
Now Confused.com woman is getting a bunch of flowers and what appears to be a phone out of... there.

It's obviously like a Mary Poppins carpetbag
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (blackcherry @ Feb 21 2011, 09:10 AM) *

I remember when people used to call them vaginas.
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (blackcherry @ Feb 21 2011, 09:10 AM) *

A well known comparison.
Everlong
QUOTE (Llama @ Feb 19 2011, 12:24 PM) *

This is after brandishing both a laptop and microphone from there.

She's been busy, this woman!
Llama
QUOTE (Everlong @ Feb 22 2011, 12:26 PM) *
microphone

With stand!

I think...
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (Llama @ Feb 22 2011, 03:01 PM) *
With stand!

I think...

Yes.
logger
QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Feb 22 2011, 07:56 PM) *

I love the look on her face.
sweetbutinsane
If some annoying guy came up to me in a shopping centre and started shouting about how much bacteria I have on my teeth and forcing tubes of Colgate on me, I'd knock him out. This woman is clearly stupid.
melzilla
Aahahaha, Jenson Button. Another celebrity certainly not 'WINNING!'.
Raven
^ Wots he done now?
melzilla
QUOTE (Raven @ Mar 9 2011, 10:45 PM) *
^ Wots he done now?

An awful Head and Shoulders ad.
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (Everlong @ Feb 22 2011, 12:26 PM) *
This is after brandishing both a laptop and microphone from there.

She's been busy, this woman!

I just saw the laptop one yesterday.

She puts it back in there too! wacko.gif
PrincessKate
That guy in the Boots adverts is working his way through the women in that fictional Boots-worshipping community. He's had the blonde one at Christmas. The squeaky-voiced one over new year, and now he's sexpesting the mumsy one.
Rebus
Not having TV and not living in't UK any more leaves me the last person to comment on ads, but, after a conversation about the Dime Bar adverts on another thread I noticed something I was pleased to be reminded about in the YouTube suggestions. Classic:

Hoots man!
zeden
What with the amount of equipment the confused.com lady has up her chuff and all I wouldn't be surprised to see her pull a fully grown call center worker out of there next.
Either that or the Go compare fool, if only for the sake of meta laughs. I can just hear it now, muffled sound of the go compare tune eminating from her nethers before she whips him out.
Llama
QUOTE (zeden @ Mar 15 2011, 04:45 AM) *
..whips him out.

I don't know why, but that really made me laugh.
Sostie
No MacDonald's your burgers are not comparable to a "classic movie, all emotional".

If they were a film they would be something by Uwe Bol. You don't consider buying or indulging in one unless you're drunk and have no other options.
Zoe
I hate that advert.

Who gets paid to write such terrible things?
logger
A persil advert has just been on ripping off a White Denim song.
Bloomeeney
Been on for a while now, but I really like the new Rowntree's Fruit Pastille commercials. Lots of teeth for some reason.
Llama
I love the Skittles 'Touch the Rainbow' advert. Just so many Skittles at the end.
Rua
Yes.
logger
That's so sad.
Rua
It is sad. Poor man.

But. Skittles!
sweetbutinsane
Skittles advert just reminds me of how long its been since I used to be able to get two decent-sized bags of them for a pound from Home Bargains. I liked filling a glass bowl with both bags and then polishing off the lot in the space of a day. Good times.
logger
The BASF adverts remind me of the Veridian adverts.
logger
Alamo Drafthouse
sweetbutinsane
First a microphone stand, then a laptop... Now a car!
GundamGuy_UK
QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Jun 7 2011, 07:49 PM) *

A car full of people, no less.
PrincessKate
I'm enjoying Van Damme flogging Coors, right now.

Whereas the wonga.com puppet grannies are fucking terrifying.
Jumpin Jack Flash
The Go Compare adverts have outstayed any welcome they ever had now. I have to mute whenever they come on now. The Coors advert is pretty cool though, Van Damme's skin is now the same colour and texture of a used teabag.
logger
I wonder how many people are going to change insurance just to get a toy meerkat.
Silky
This takes me back.
Medal of Honor
Llama
I like the ING adverts with the little models, and the lion.
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (logger @ Jul 21 2011, 10:47 PM) *
I wonder how many people are going to change insurance just to get a toy meerkat.

I would, if I actually had something to insure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.