Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The cafe
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Mrs Watt
Does anyone know where the cafe is where Tim and Daisy first meet?
Daisysmumscousin
I'm not sure but want to find out. i understand it's in Fulham, West London
Wife Of Rolex
It's in Woodford.

Wife Of Rolex
Mrs Watt
Thank you smile.gif

Sorry to be a pain again but Woodford its in essex, north and south london...which one is it?
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Mrs Watt @ Mar 21 2007, 02:34 PM)
Thank you smile.gif

Sorry to be a pain again but Woodford its in essex, north and south london...which one is it?

North London.

Wife Of Rolex
Mrs Watt
Thank you
thepasty
Hmmm... that greasy spoon caff looks uncannily similar to the one round the corner from where I used to work in Teddington, Middlesex.

It was a regular haunt for me and my workmates and I remember seeing it on that first episode of Spaced and thinking "I know that place!".

Someone might know better, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, it is in Church Road and is called Diner's Delight. It used to do some cracking full English breakfasts.

Quite why it would be that one I'm not sure, although there is a film studio in Teddington. Did some Spaced filming go on there?
Alienlint
If I remember correctly the "Skip to the End" documentary tells you where pretty much everything is.

It even shows some Spaced fans that happened to be taking picture of the house when Pegg, Jesse, and Edgar were making the documentary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.