Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Fuzz in the Windy City
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
mcraigclark
I didn't want to clutter up the regular picture whore thread with these, so I'm dropping my photos in here. Enjoy!

We'll start with a frostitution sighting! (That's Thomas on the right, Brian on the left)

The line. I got lucky and didn't have to wait around; had VIP pass. Woo!

It's Joe!

The folks from the VIP group I hung out with.

mcraigclark
Me and Nick!

Me and Edgar! And Edgar's finger!

Me and Simon!

A duplicate from another thread, but more me and Simon! Woo!

stinketta
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 27 2007, 11:09 PM)
Me and Edgar!  And Edgar's finger!

And a sans beard Crutch lurking behind Edgar?
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 27 2007, 02:05 PM)
It's Joe!

Apparently, attempting to crush your camera with his mind. laugh.gif

Brilliant photos, Red. You do us proud. *pounce*

ETA: And you have Brian and Thomas the wrong way round, don't you? wink.gif
mcraigclark
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Mar 27 2007, 06:14 PM)
ETA: And you have Brian and Thomas the wrong way round, don't you? wink.gif

Yes. Yes, I do.

I'll fix that.
AusChick
Bloody Brilliant!!!

Thanks so much for sharing those Craig.

Now everyone please excuse me while I go all fan-girly just for a second...
[Gush]Look at Edgar's gorgeous eyes!!! *faints* [Gush/]

Ahem, sorry about that.

Anyway Craig looks like you had a fantastic time!
Can't wait to hear/see more!!
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (stinketta @ Mar 27 2007, 02:11 PM)
And a sans beard Crutch lurking behind Edgar?

*snerk* He is definitely of the Crutch/Sylar variety.

Also, because it took me a good few minutes to get past the combined hotness of Clark and Pegg wink.gif - I've just noticed:

Is that guy behind you attempting to tongue his buddy's ear?!
MyDogAteLA
Love the photos! biggrin.gif The ones with the guys are great. I also love the one of Joe.

That guy behind Edgar, he's also behind Craig in the photo with Simon. huh.gif He must have forgotten his camera, so he got behind people and now he's gonna collect photos online, as people post them.
dolfyn
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 28 2007, 08:09 AM)
Me and Edgar!  And Edgar's finger!

Me and Simon! 

These 2 pics are my faves. Isn't Simon the loveliest guy? wub.gif

Hey, didn't you say on another thread that I look like your sister? huh.gif Did that weird you out? happy.gif

Anyway, great pics, & thanx for sharing them. I'm glad you had a great time. wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif
AusChick
They are great pics. Simon & Edgar both looking smashing.
And not so bad yourself Craig! wink.gif Love a bit of the ginger-ninja power!
frostitute
Joe was off loafing on the bench when we shuffled out to the lobby, I sat on the bench nearby, when Nick rounded the corner, saw me, and gave me a handshake.

Also, I take the worst photos. I really am not photogenic in the least. Note to self, stop making stupid faces.
AusChick
That's brilliant Thomas! Never wash your hand again!

I'm not photogenic either. And I can never stop making stupid faces laugh.gif
frostitute
Well I shook his hands like 5 times, had him talk to a friend of mine on the cellular, and I got one photo of us together.
Anni
It's great you got to spend so much time with them, talked, got fantastic photos with them and such, and how much they really do take the time to appreciate their fans. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. happy.gif
Llama
Great photos! Nice one Craigy boy happy.gif
AusChick
QUOTE (mydogatela @ Mar 27 2007, 10:37 PM)
That guy behind Edgar, he's also behind Craig in the photo with Simon.  huh.gif  He must have forgotten his camera, so he got behind people and now he's gonna collect photos online, as people post them.

Hahahahahaha laugh.gif Nice one Harmz!

QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 28 2007, 07:24 AM)
Well I shook his hands like 5 times, had him talk to a friend of mine on the cellular, and I got one photo of us together.

That is sooooo cool Thomas!!
I shook Simon's hand but didn't get to touch Nick or Edgar.

*edit* that sounded naughtier than I meant it!
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 28 2007, 06:55 PM)
I shook Simon's hand but didn't get to touch Nick or Edgar.
*edit* that sounded naughtier than I meant it!

Oh rubbish! You meant it that way, you minx!! wink.gif hehehee!

I got to shake Simon's hand twice, & put my arm around his waist! Eeeepp! wub.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
tongue.gif
AusChick
He was all over you! laugh.gif wink.gif
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 27 2007, 10:09 PM)
Me and Nick!

"And it's good night from him" - the new Ronnies? smile.gif

Excellent pictures, Craig.

Sefi x
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 28 2007, 07:02 PM)
He was all over you!  laugh.gif  wink.gif

Well, he certainly kept his arm around my shoulders for quite a while! blush.gif hehehee! wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
biggrin.gif
AusChick
Hahahahaha. I knew it!!
mcraigclark
The date in the thread title is wrong. The screening was on the 26th, not the 27th. Forgive me, I'd just driven six hours on three hours' sleep. Could a Mod be so kind as to change that for me?
Chapman Baxter
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 28 2007, 02:59 PM)
The date in the thread title is wrong.  The screening was on the 26th, not the 27th.  Forgive me, I'd just driven six hours on three hours' sleep.  Could a Mod be so kind as to change that for me?

Done!
mcraigclark
QUOTE (Chapman Baxter @ Mar 28 2007, 10:10 AM)
Done!

Thanks!
mcraigclark
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Mar 27 2007, 05:08 PM)
And I know Craig will post his own photos later, but I had to copy over this one from one of the members on Harmony's board:

Now we know where Jack Bauer's man purse of whoop-ass went.  wink.gif

Here's the story of this photo. After the screening, the guys were mobbed by about half the audience down in front of the screen. They didn't seem to mind, and were accommodating to everyone wanting photos and handshakes. The staff, however, seemed anxious to get everyone out into the lobby. I was standing next to Simon when they announced (read:screamed) that we would have to leave the theatre.

Simon looked at me and said hello and I introduced myself. He said "Oh! You're the one I've been waiting to meet tonight!" I moderate on the peggster board, and Harmony had let him know I was there. So instead of just shaking my hand, taking a picture, and walking away, Simon started talking to me. When it was clear that the staff really didn't want us in there anymore, he walked up the stairs with me and out into the lobby. I thought that would be the end of it, but he kept talking and listening and I had about five minutes of Simon time. It was very cool, and people sort of gave us some room to talk when they saw that he was actively participating in the conversation.

I know he's heard it a thousand times, but he's a really lovely guy and well worth all the time and effort of the weekend's events.
widowspider
Wow, that's fantastic. I should try and get them a message that I'm going to be at both the NY events; maybe I could get extra photos and stuff too for all my Modly duties? biggrin.gif

Me and Simon! 

Glad to see you got a JessopThumbs™ from Simon.

Hot picture.
rabbit57i
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 28 2007, 10:23 AM)
Here's the story of this photo. 

Thanks for the explaination. I was going to ask what sort of goings-on were going on there. happy.gif
stinketta
Me and Simon! 

Simon has surprisingly large, manly knuckles.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (widowspider @ Mar 28 2007, 06:35 AM)
Glad to see you got a JessopThumbs™ from Simon.

Glad someone else was thinking it!

See, Adam, you start slacking off and someone else will pick up the baton. wink.gif
melzilla
Reeaally great pics there guys, thanks.....looks like you had a blast!
dolfyn
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ Mar 29 2007, 12:23 AM)
Simon looked at me and said hello and I introduced myself.  He said "Oh! You're the one I've been waiting to meet tonight!"  I moderate on the peggster board, and Harmony had let him know I was there.  So instead of just shaking my hand, taking a picture, and walking away, Simon started talking to me.  When it was clear that the staff really didn't want us in there anymore, he walked up the stairs with me and out into the lobby.  I thought that would be the end of it, but he kept talking and listening and I had about five minutes of Simon time.  It was very cool, and people sort of gave us some room to talk when they saw that he was actively participating in the conversation.
I know he's heard it a thousand times, but he's a really lovely guy and well worth all the time and effort of the weekend's events.

Aaaww, isn't he a sweetie? wub.gif That's great that you got some "Simon-time", Craig. He really does have a way of making you feel special, doesn't he? happy.gif

Fan-crush well intact! biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
wink.gif
frostitute
From Edgar's latest blog entry:

We did SHAUN here three years ago - and had a blast. Tonight was no exception. And with representatives of AIN'T IT COOL, SPACED OUT and FROSTITUTION in the house, there was a lot of love in the room.
melzilla
QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 29 2007, 12:18 AM)
From Edgar's latest blog entry:

Excellent stuff, way to represent there guys!......they definitely "felt the love", right Dolfyn?? laugh.gif
dolfyn
QUOTE (melzilla @ Mar 29 2007, 10:22 AM)
Excellent stuff, way to represent there guys!......they definitely "felt the love", right Dolfyn??  laugh.gif

Exactly, mel. wink.gif That's the idea; spreading the love. biggrin.gif It's a bit like the "Free Hugs Campaign". happy.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif
Wife Of Rolex
Everything in this thread is pretty much damn brilliant. biggrin.gif

Wife Of Rolex
frostitute
Oh yeah, dunno if this was mentioned, but Simon said that he loves Heroes, and would love to be a special guest on an episode -- some form of British super hero. Spread the word and let's make it happen, much like his appearance on Land of the Dead turned out.
dolfyn
QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 29 2007, 11:38 AM)
Oh yeah, dunno if this was mentioned, but Simon said that he loves Heroes, and would love to be a special guest on an episode -- some form of British super hero. Spread the word and let's make it happen, much like his appearance on Land of the Dead turned out.

What a bloody fantastic idea!!! cool.gif I love that show too, so it'd be heaven to see the awesome Mr Pegg make an appearance in it! biggrin.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 28 2007, 05:38 PM)
Simon said that he loves Heroes

Of course he does. Because he's a flippin' genius.

It would have to involve some Pegg/Grunberg hoyay, though, or I won't be satisfied. laugh.gif
frostitute
Here's the video of me asking my SPECIALLY RESERVED question, thanks to Nick.

As a bonus, it includes probably the best part of the Q&A -- Nick's dance.

http://frostitution.net/MVI_1247.avi
dolfyn
QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 29 2007, 02:37 PM)

Good stuff, frosty. happy.gif It's fun being given the last question, isn't it? wink.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
cool.gif
Anni
That's brilliant! laugh.gif That was a good question, I thought.
AusChick
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Mar 29 2007, 12:31 AM)
Everything in this thread is pretty much damn brilliant.  biggrin.gif
Wife Of Rolex

I could not agree more!!

Loving the video footage Thomas!!
Nice work!
Is it just me or do the three guys seem to be sitting quite far apart?
Maybe that was after S & E had their row wink.gif

P.S. Thomas you have a hot voice!
widowspider
QUOTE (frostitute @ Mar 29 2007, 05:37 AM)

Awwwww. Look at 'em, bless. Nice that Nick looked after you, Tommy boy. biggrin.gif
frostitute
QUOTE (AusChick @ Mar 29 2007, 07:34 AM)
P.S. Thomas you have a hot voice!

You think so? I don't think I have a good radio voice.
AusChick
Yeah for sure. You have a great voice!!

Maybe I'm just easily impressed by the US accent laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.