Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simon Pegg and Tim Bisley on 50 greatest
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Cast Watch
Nomonis
If anyone watched this last night on Channel 4, you would have seen. Tim Bisley was rated quite high on the top 50 comedy characters, (I forget where he was numbered, definitely in the top 20) and the programme was narrated by none other than Simon Pegg. It was a pretty good programme, better than most of the Top 100, top 50 type programs Channel 4 puts up. Anyone else watch it?
Zoe
He was number 10 and in the voiceover Simon ironically referred to Tim as a 'sex god'.
Stella MM
Just moving this over to Castwatch.
Nomonis
Sorry, wasn't quite sure if it belonged in Spaced or not.

QUOTE (Zoe @ Apr 15 2007, 10:24 PM)
He was number 10 and in the voiceover Simon ironically referred to Tim as a 'sex god'.

laugh.gif I remember that part.
Raven
Does anyone know what the full list was in the end? (I've had a look at the C4 web site but there's no list).
Zoe
QUOTE (Raven @ Apr 16 2007, 12:08 PM)
Does anyone know what the full list was in the end? (I've had a look at the C4 web site but there's no list).

I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

All I remember was Tim being at number 10, Papa Lazarou at 9, then it's all hazy until Alan Patridge at number 2 (but included Larry David). Basil Fawlty was number one.
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Zoe @ Apr 16 2007, 01:15 PM)
I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

All I remember was Tim being at number 10, Papa Lazarou at 9, then it's all hazy until Alan Patridge at number 2 (but included Larry David). Basil Fawlty was number one.

Blackadder was 3 and Fletch from Porridge was 8. Wasn't Papa Lazarou higher up than that?
Zoe
I was sure he came directly after Tim.
PrincessKate
I only saw the top 8 or 9 and I thought I came in halfway through Fletch but remember seeing Papa so thought he must have been 7. I can't be 100% sure though. Almost sur I missed Tim although thats a bit hazy, I may have caught the tail end.
DrownThings
DAMMIT!!! I just missed Tim!
I was watching Big Nothing and then afterwards I flicked on C4 and thought "Hey, that looks good" and I was standing at the door kind of watching about to leave when I heard the voiceover. I stood there for a second thinking hang on I know that voice from something... OMG!!!!
I literally just flopped onto the couch and grinned stupidly wub.gif
Needless to say I didnt not leave the TV set.
Is it going to be reshown either on C4 or on E4 at any stage? I really want to see it again.
Chapman Baxter
QUOTE (DrownThings @ Apr 16 2007, 04:43 PM)
Is it going to be reshown either on C4 or on E4 at any stage? I really want to see it again.

You should be able to catch it on 4od this week.
Wife Of Rolex
I actually watched the entire show in my sleep. On the verge of falling into a virtual coma I just heard Simon's voice and managed to keep the section of brain that computes sound into consciously taken in information for a full 3 hours before finally passing out proper and not waking until 6am.

Wife Of Rolex
Calli_Ann
50 Greatest
AusChick
^ Hey welcome Calli-Ann! Come and say "hi" in the New Members thread.

Also, I don't think pics are allowed in your sig - just words. But I'm sure one of the mods will sort that out for you.

Nice to see Niles Crane and Sir Humphrey Appleby on that list.
But Rik from the Young Ones should be spelled "Rik" not "Rick"!
hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.