Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "You're no better than Big Track!"
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Wife Of Rolex
Sorry, just came across this and couldn't resist puting it here. It's right at the end, but there's also a Stars Wars ad for bonus amusement and watch out for possibly the gingerist kid ever in the My Dog Has Fleas ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu3pCM9BVT8

Wife Of Rolex
melzilla
laugh.gif Excellent, Wifey!!

As if the kid wouldn't have splattered Bernard Cribbins with his Hornby train set...I know I would!

Also the fact that the best thing they could think of for Big Trak's "mission" is 'giving Dad an apple' definitely reflects how exciting it was! laugh.gif

Hehe, I saw this on the same page on YouTube.......you would have thought being on the Catherine Tate show was embarrassing enough! laugh.gif

Colgate kid
MargateSteve
Hehe, I saw this on the same page on YouTube.......you would have thought being on the Catherine Tate show was embarrassing enough! 

Colgate kid

I went to school with the Colgate Kid, Lee Ross, and remember vividly it being the talk of the school for 5 minutes.
Although he has appeared in Catherine Tate, Eastenders and Life on Mars recently I was shocked to see that he also played 'Gumbo' in the classic film I.D. I have seen that film loads of times and never ever twigged it was him!
Steve
Starscream`s Ghost
I had a Big Trak. It ended up being cannon fodder for Decepticon attacks on the Autobots, mainly because it looked a bit like the grenade launcher that Springer and Kup deploy in Transformers: The Movie.

Well, it was more exciting than playing with the thing as it was meant to be.
curtinparloe
Dammit!

80s...adverts...nostalgia...rising...

Black Lace and McCains...
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (curtinparloe @ May 11 2007, 09:03 PM)
Dammit!

80s...adverts...nostalgia...rising...

Black Lace and McCains...

Dr Robert Winston advertised McCain chips?!

Wife Of Rolex
curtinparloe
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ May 12 2007, 02:28 AM)
Dr Robert Winston advertised McCain chips?! 
Wife Of Rolex

Didn't even notice! laugh.gif
Nomonis
Being ginger myself, I still managed to laugh at that young child's expense.
Wife Of Rolex
To carry on the theme...

"I can't believe I got mugged by The Red Hand Gang."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7IsIqvo0uU

See if you can spot the bonus Spaced reference.

Wife Of Rolex
melzilla
Heads...and tails, heads and tails! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.