Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Fuzz Merchandise
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
Alienlint
I know it is probably really early to be thinking of things like Hot Fuzz T-shirts, Stickers, and whatever else. (Dolls?) But I'm sure this thread will be around long enough for someone to post something about info on it.

The only 'merchandise' I am aware of now is the stuff you can win from jointhefuzz.com or other contest holding places. I'm sure some of that stuff will be up on E-bay, but I'm thinking more of stuff at stores... even online stores.

Does anyone have any information on future or current merchandise?

(I have a feeling that if they do release merchandise in the US then they'll be at Hot Topic... )
AusChick
I've noticed a few people online seem to have Fuzz T-shirts.
They must have got them somewhere.
They might have been giveaways at screenings and stuff though I guess.
And some cinema chains and magazines and stuff have had prizes like that too.

So, in other words......I have no idea!!
Alienlint
I think you can win them at jointhefuzz.com if you gather enough points. I'm not sure if that contest is over or not.

A friend of mine made her own Hot Fuzz T-shirt.

I think it looks better than the official one. But that's just me.
R3Dl2ULZ
sorry, all i can see in that picture is your friend. i can see she is wearing a shirt but cant see anything on it.

Melzilla has a HF shirt and a Spaced shirt. ive no idea where she got them though.
AusChick
Anni does too apparently.

Any hints guys???
Llama
Some people got t-shirts from various appearances and signings the guys did both at the expos in the UK and Comic-Con in the US. And lots of those made it on to eBay, so I'd guess from there.
AusChick
Ah good call.
Thanks Llama!
Jimmay
I got my "cock locked and ready to rock" T-shirt off eBay.

I need to dig that one out actually. It's a favourite of mine to wear at gigs.
AusChick
Any pics of it Jimmay?
Alienlint
QUOTE (R3Dl2ULZ @ May 9 2007, 07:27 AM)
sorry, all i can see in that picture is your friend. i can see she is wearing a shirt but cant see anything on it.

Melzilla has a HF shirt and a Spaced shirt. ive no idea where she got them though.

Sorry. I run my monitor very bright, so it may be harder for some monitors to see. It is just a simple Hot Fuzz logo, black on a gray tank.

Can you see it any better? It is really simple, but I like it better than this kind:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/alienlint/3c10_1.jpg

I'm all for simple designs.
thirtyhelens
Airside designed the shirt that was given out at screenings, etc. and is being offered on JoinTheFuzz.com - you can buy it directly from them:

http://www.airsideshop.com/product.php?id=258
AusChick
Thanks Nic! If I don't win one on Join The Fuzz I will be very seriously considering purchasing one of those!
melzilla
QUOTE (R3Dl2ULZ @ May 9 2007, 06:27 AM)

Hello, someone mention me?

Yes, you are right....as Nic quite rightly said, I got my Hot Fuzz shirt from Airside. My "Skip to the End" shirt was a present from a friend a while back, but I believe it was oft'interweb somewhere...It's by no means an official shirt, you could make one yourself very easily.

PS....I want more 'Fuzz merch!!! mad.gif
AusChick
Me too!

I'm still crossing my fingers that I might get some stuff from Join The Fuzz.
I have quite a few points/badges.

I'm not even sure if they would send prizes to Australia though.
Oh well, we'll see....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.