Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run Fat Boy Run trailer
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Cast Watch
MargateSteve
I might be a bit behind the times here but have just seen the teaser trailer at http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=452&item=0

Is the house that Simon comes out of the same one that he shares with Pete in SotD? It looks very familiar

Steve
savageman26
Different house, different street laugh.gif The house in S0TD has the front door on ground level, this one is up a set of steps. The street in SoTD is more green too, with real front gardens.

Dead funny looking film tho this one! Can't wait for it smile.gif
sapphirejedi
I never tire of Simon in those shorts laugh.gif Nice to see him with Dylan again. Can't wait!
teenie
omw the trailor was hilarious!

do you think it will be as well publicised as hot fuzz?
x
Baz
Still can't beileve this hasn't come out yet. They were showing this trailer in the cinema in January!
CazBag
I know, it seems to be taking forever! Apparently UK release is scheduled as 7th September. 3 months to go.
Wife Of Rolex
That'll be a nice slightly late birthday treat for me then. biggrin.gif

Unless there's a premiere in London on the Tuesday and I get a spot on birthday treat instead, mmm...

Wife Of Rolex
sapphirejedi
I'd hope September here too. My b-day's the 10th. They just keep saying coming this fall in the US. Ugh, I want to see Dylan and Simon in those shorts on the big screen!!!!!
Anni
Dylan IS looking especially badass/hot in the trailer.

I too can't wait for this to come out. I hope it gets released here too...
mikeapocalypse
What do you think it's going to be rated?
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (mikeapocalypse @ Jun 24 2007, 02:58 PM)
What do you think it's going to be rated?

PG-13: For "some rude and sexual humor, nudity, language and smoking."

Not sure what the BBFC will give it...
dolfyn
Well, I hope this movie gets an Aussie release. Big Nothing didn't. rolleyes.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
wink.gif
bigfatrich
Love the litle "not bad" when he looks at his watch at the end of the trailer.

It's definately not the same street as SOTD.
Mrs Watt
I cant wait for this it looks funny.
Jonjonmacky
This is gonna be some fresh comedy. I really cant wait/ shwimmer has me skeptical though... not a fan...but im sure it will pull through.
sarkybarker
Pegg in staggeringly camp mode. laugh.gif

Hope there's more to the film than people falling over.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.