Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Media Odds and Sods
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
logger
Awesome People Hanging Out Together

The Jeff Goldblum, Jane Lynch, Zooey Deschanel party looks fun.
Julie
This just made me cry like a little baby.
sweetbutinsane
That's amazing.
Ade
QUOTE (Julie @ May 29 2011, 08:34 PM) *
This just made me cry like a little baby.

That's rather lovely.
Zoe
If you haven't seen the BAFTA nominated short 'the one & only herb mcgwyer plays wallis island' written by and starring Tim Key & Tom Basden, go here

http://www.moxiepictures.com/#filmtv

And click on the picture of Tom's back on a boat.
Zoe
Somerset House: Film Four Summer Screen Programme

Really want tix for 'The Skin I'm in'
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jun 3 2011, 02:32 PM) *
If you haven't seen the BAFTA nominated short 'the one & only herb mcgwyer plays wallis island' written by and starring Tim Key & Tom Basden, go here

http://www.moxiepictures.com/#filmtv

And click on the picture of Tom's back on a boat.

It is brilliant.
Rebus
Comedy drama about the controversy caused when Life of Brian was released, with a lot of good names attached to it. Looks promising. Holy Flying Circus.
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Rebus @ Jun 21 2011, 11:18 PM) *
Comedy drama about the controversy caused when Life of Brian was released, with a lot of good names attached to it. Looks promising. Holy Flying Circus.

I did big smiles that Steve Punt will be playing the role his face was made for. And Phil Nichol in a BBC drama? Brilliant.
Raven
I'm looking forward to seeing that.
Everlong
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Jun 22 2011, 06:32 AM) *
I did big smiles that Steve Punt will be playing the role his face was made for. And Phil Nichol in a BBC drama? Brilliant.

Indeed! Nobody else would like quite so right as Idle. Darren Boyd will make a great Cleese too, I imagine!

Ade
QUOTE (Rebus @ Jun 21 2011, 11:18 PM) *

Saw this mentioned on Ceefax yesterday too. Some interesting cast choices indeed - Punt as Idle = inspired!

QUOTE (Raven @ Jun 22 2011, 10:33 AM) *
I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Me too.

logger
What the what?
Serafina_Pekkala
They seem well suited.
logger
But she doesn't have a penis.
Zoe
I can honestly say, I have never wondered about Daniel Craig's sexuality.

They make a good looking couple. Not as good looking as her and Ralph in The Constant Gardener, but that's one of the sexiest pairings I've ever seen, so it's not really fair to compare.
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (logger @ Jun 26 2011, 05:29 PM) *
But she doesn't have a penis.

He isn't gay. He might be bi. Lots of actors are.

They are both open minded apparently. Yes. I have a very reliable source on this one.

Not as good looking as her and Ralph in The Constant Gardener, but that's one of the sexiest pairings I've ever seen

i second that motion.
widowspider
I had no idea they were together. They do seem well suited though, congrats to them! They're both married to an unreasonably goodlooking person.
logger
Possible Party Down movie
gulfcoast_highwayman
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
logger
I think these shows are evidence enough that we should take the vote away from women and re-criminalise homosexuality.
Serafina_Pekkala
Geighs don't watch Only Way Is Essex. It's full of annoying heteros.
logger
Straight men don't watch it either. As usual the blame lies solely with women.
Serafina_Pekkala
I know a few straight men who do - for the slappers and titties.
Zoe
The only thing worse than TOWIE, is complaining about TOWIE.

And the acronym TOWIE.
Silky
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jun 29 2011, 03:03 PM) *
The only thing worse than TOWIE, is complaining about TOWIE.

And the acronym TOWIE.

Doesn't this post feature at least two of those three things? tongue.gif
Zoe
BAM! IRONY!
Julie
QUOTE (logger @ Jun 29 2011, 05:49 AM) *

This is very good news.
Rebus
QUOTE (Rebus @ Jun 22 2011, 11:18 AM) *

Further to this: The most wonderfullness of news.
maian
Emmy nominations

A mixed bag, but I am ecstatic to see nominations for Parks & Recreation, Justified (go, Margo Martindale, go!) and even acting and writing nods for Louie, which I wouldn't have expected.
widowspider
QUOTE (maian @ Jul 14 2011, 03:27 PM) *
Emmy nominations

A mixed bag, but I am ecstatic to see nominations for Parks & Recreation, Justified (go, Margo Martindale, go!) and even acting and writing nods for Louie, which I wouldn't have expected.

Community snubbed again, which is a crime. However, I'm really happy to see Friday Night Lights get some recognition - and Kyle Chandler & Connie Britton are both crying out for Emmys.
Raven
Good to see the nods for The Big Bang Theory.
Raven
Alan Tudyk is now on Twitter.
Hobbes
Best thing about the Emmys is Idris Elba getting a nod for Luther. He's so perfect in that role and grounds the entire thing. The show just wouldn't be able to cope with anyone else in the lead role, and he does amazingly well to keep the show feeling real, even if a lot of it threatens to go completely up-the-wall bananas.
logger
10 things you didn't know about Point Break

Worth it just to find out about Point Break Live!
widowspider
QUOTE (logger @ Jul 15 2011, 01:37 PM) *
10 things you didn't know about Point Break

Worth it just to find out about Point Break Live!

Very funny, but 52 Reasons Why Boybands were Better in the 90s is making me cry laughing.
logger
Number 52; that poor cheetah.
Everlong
QUOTE (Raven @ Jul 14 2011, 07:03 PM) *

And now Jerry Seinfeld!

Good week, Twitter.
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (widowspider @ Jul 15 2011, 02:46 PM) *
Very funny, but 52 Reasons Why Boybands were Better in the 90s is making me cry laughing.

Looking at those makes you realise just how accurate a spoof 'Du Jour' were in 'Josie & The Pussycats'.
GundamGuy_UK
No link, just a quick note to say that Aliens came out 25 years ago tomorrow, so it'd be a perfect time for a re-watch =]
sweetbutinsane
Or a first watch? laugh.gif I watch a lot of films and yet I've seen nothing.
gulfcoast_highwayman
Season 5 of Felicia Day's 'The Guild' starts tomorrow.
widowspider
QUOTE (gulfcoast_highwayman @ Jul 25 2011, 08:00 PM) *

Woohoo!
gulfcoast_highwayman
Here's episode one of season 5 of 'The Guild'.
widowspider
QUOTE (gulfcoast_highwayman @ Jul 29 2011, 10:51 AM) *

YAYZ.
mcraigclark
Twitter avatar portraits

This is mostly cool.
NiteFall
Frank Darabont fired from The Walking Dead. Just after appearing at Comic-Con promoting it by all accounts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.