Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help!!!
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
tyresoioi
Im desperatley trying to find a jacket like tim is always wearing, you know the green jacket where it kinda has two zips coming up to make a coolar right on his chin, but no real zip to take it off, u gotta take it off over your head. Hes always wearing it, the scene im watching now is series 2 episode 4 and he trys to catch up to tyres to get his portfolio back. Please someone must know where i can get the jacket from.

Cheers

Be Lucky oi oi
Spider Dijon
Ah I know the kind you mean. I have one a bit like that. Only thing is mines too big by far and I can't wear it open for obvious reasons so it's always puffed up with air making me look massive! My suggestion is to try TK Maxx and Tchibo. They're you're best bet really.

Take care!

Max
tyresoioi
QUOTE (Spider Dijon @ Jul 22 2007, 08:40 AM)
Ah I know the kind you mean. I have one a bit like that. Only thing is mines too big by far and I can't wear it open for obvious reasons so it's always puffed up with air making me look massive! My suggestion is to try TK Maxx and Tchibo. They're you're best bet really.

Take care!

Max

Well I looked up the tk maxx website and you cant view any clothes and I also looked up Tchibo and there was hardly any jackets at all.

Got any other ideas?

Also do you know the name of the jacket? Like what type of jacket it is?

Cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.