Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TAPE LOOP - NEXT ROUND
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Ade
QUOTE (beatoswald @ Oct 5 2007, 02:06 PM)
I just tried playing KITH's CD in my Xbox 360, which I didn't have hooked up for a while, and it works fine. Why it doesn't work in my PC or Dreamcast I don't know. Regardless, sorry Ade.
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Oct 5 2007, 07:50 PM)
It might not be in vain. It may be worth Ade sending on his copy in case others have the same playing problem with KITH's original cd.

What copy? I haven't burned it yet. tongue.gif Given that the postal strike started on the 4th, there was no point.

Even so, no apologies required Mr Beat!
Kick in the Head
Hmmm...I hope my CD is okay. I had a sneaking suspicion a couple of tracks might go funny, but I tried it in a PC, a laptop, a Mac, a CD player and a DVD player before sending and it worked fine.

As for 22nd October mailout, I guess it makes sense with Rua's absence and postal strike buggery.
Ade
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ Oct 7 2007, 04:10 PM)
As for 22nd October mailout, I guess it makes sense with Rua's absence and postal strike buggery.

Yea, I'd agree wit dat.

Also gives everyone the chance to catch up with Round 2 reviews, myself included.
Sostie
I believe it's time to remind one and all that next mail out is Monday (22nd)
Ade
Cheers Sostimatic.

I shall post my outstanding* review on Saturday.

* okay, it won't be that good. Merely overdue.
Rua
Posting it tomorrow Jon. You have my word.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
Ade's cd will be posted to Maian today. I'll get the review up within the next couple of days.
Ade
Just mailed Jon's CD to Seņor Oswald. I shall post my review tonight hopefully, if not tomorrow evening.
Kick in the Head
Rua's CD posted to Ade yesterday.

The loop resumes!
Ade
Cool, that'll be here tomorrow then.
maian
I posted Beatoswald's CD today and will endeavour to finally put my thoughts on it down at some point this evening.
beatoswald
I sent KITH's CD towards Robin on Monday. Jon's CD has arrived and is currently warming its feet by the fire.
Ade
Rua's discy arrived today. A small plastic cornery bit has cracked off the CD case as a result of over-zealous postmen, but otherwise it's in one piece. Looking forward to turning up the amp, just as soon as I finish my review of Jon's disc.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
I've received Rory's cd intact and I'm typing out Ade's review 'on-thge-fly' as it were. I may get it up this evening.
Wife Of Rolex
Finally managed to post Sir Robin's cd to Rua yesterday after a couple of unforseen hold ups. Should arrive later...fingers crossed.

QUOTE (maian @ Oct 23 2007, 07:13 PM)
I posted Beatoswald's CD today and will endeavour to finally put my thoughts on it down at some point this evening.

It's not arrived yet. Hopefully it'll turn up later today, though.
Rua
QUOTE (Rua @ Oct 23 2007, 12:16 PM)
Posting it tomorrow Jon. You have my word.

My word is bond..... J.
QUOTE (Ade @ Oct 24 2007, 06:52 PM)
A small plastic cornery bit has cracked off the CD case as a result of over-zealous postmen

It was never going to last the whole loop.
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Oct 25 2007, 01:00 AM)
Finally managed to post Sir Robin's cd to Rua yesterday after a couple of unforseen hold ups. Should arrive later...fingers crossed.

Looking forward to it.
maian
Ade's scrabble-tastic disc arrived today and I am listening to it at this very minute.
Ade
QUOTE (maian @ Oct 25 2007, 07:05 PM)
Ade's scrabble-tastic disc arrived today and I am listening to it at this very minute.

Heh. I really wish I'd allowed myself more time to properly develop the artwork along those lines. I wasted far too much time on a jigsaw design which could have been ace, but it all went a bit crap. Had a brainwave, but had run out of time.

At this point I really should give credit to forumite Ingram for the inspired title, although I did very nearly change it to 'OrangeAde' at the last minute.
Wife Of Rolex
Recieved Beatoswald's cd yesterday. Will crack it open later today.
Jon 79
Still waiting for my next cd.
Still waiting for Ade review of mine.

*looks at imaginary wrist watch, & taps it impatiently*
Rua
QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Oct 30 2007, 10:53 AM)

Really?

I posted it last week. Wednesday in fact.
Jon 79
QUOTE (Rua @ Oct 30 2007, 11:54 AM)
Really?

I posted it last week. Wednesday in fact.

I've a theory as to why it's gone AWOL:
Let it be publicly known that Rua's hand-writing is appalling.
- When WOR's mix arrived, I couldn't recognize the address on the package.
Hat's off to those cyphers at the post office... but they can't get it right all the time.

wink.gif tongue.gif
Rua
QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Oct 30 2007, 12:57 PM)
I've a theory as to why it's gone AWOL:
Let it be publicly known that Rua's hand-writing is appalling.

I do my best but it is true. I think I'm a lefty that was made to write as righty.

edit: What to do though? Does anyone have a back up of Ed's disc?
Ade
QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Oct 30 2007, 10:53 AM)

Sorry guv! In short (and just to ease the pain of waiting), I really enjoyed it - and I will finish & post my review tonight!
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Rua @ Oct 30 2007, 01:21 PM)
I do my best but it is true. I think I'm a lefty that was made to write as righty.
edit: What to do though? Does anyone have a back up of Ed's disc?

I do. It's on my computer. I have one spare disc left, so if Jon wants a copy...minus the friendly and informative parrot on the inside cover...then I'll whip it up and post it off. Unless Ed has a spare himself.

Given that Jon will only have a couple of days with Ed's cd#2, would it be fair to suggest that maybe either the next post out should be delayed a week to November 12th or, if he's happy to do so, Jon could just copy the disc onto his PC when it arrives so we can stick to November 5th?
Rua
It's alright Ed is going to send one on, I think.
Jon 79
Yeah, I should be ok to review the day it arrives,... and then post it on 60 minutes later.
Sostie
Mail out this Monday (5th) or do people need more time?
Ade
Can I have an extra 5 minutes? Thanks.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
The 5th is good for me.
Sostie
QUOTE (Ade @ Oct 31 2007, 03:43 PM)
Can I have an extra 5 minutes? Thanks.

Just this once
maian
I'll post out my replacement CD to Jon tomorrow.
Jon 79
QUOTE (maian @ Oct 31 2007, 06:33 PM)
I'll post out my replacement CD to Jon tomorrow.

Cool. Cheers.
I'll review it by monday then.
Rua
Cheers Ed.
Jon 79
2 Maian Mix CDs arrived within 2 days of each other! (cheers Ed)

I guess the postal service round my neck of the wood is still a bit shit.

I'll review by tomorrow, & promptly post it on.
Ade
I'll be sorting out my review of Rua's disc tonight hopefully - should be mailing the disc on tomorrow if I miss tonight's collection.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
I just missed the post today but the cd is packaged up and will be sent to Ed tomorrow first thing. I will get a review of Rory's cd up tomorrow.
maian
I missed the post today as well but Ade's CD will be sent in the morning. Review will be up tomorrow evening.
Rua
In Cork with work until Friday. I'll get my good lady to post Sir Robins disc to you today Jon.

The handwriting will be nicer too.
Kick in the Head
Wife of Rolex's mix is now winging its way to Adesville.
Wife Of Rolex
Rua should get Beatoswald's cd tomorrow.

Everyone will have the cd of the person who has their's this round. This loop seems to have flown by.
Ade
Sorry Senor Oswald, it's been a crappity day today - haven't had a chance to make today's collection. Rua's disc will be posted tomorrow without fail.
beatoswald
That's cool, Ade. I'm also lagging behind.

I'll send Jon's CD on to Robin tomorrow.
Ade
Rua's CD is in the post today - should be with ya tomorrow. I'll be posting my review this evening with any luck - soz for the delays, it's been a crap week.

Also received Wife of Rolex's disc yesterday.
Wife Of Rolex
Ade's cd arrived this morning. The case was cracked and broken but I happen to have exactly the same type and colour of case so I'll replace it with a nice shiney new one.
Ade
QUOTE (Ade @ Nov 8 2007, 09:18 AM)
Rua's CD is in the post today - should be with ya tomorrow. I'll be posting my review this evening with any luck - soz for the delays, it's been a crap week.

That was a lie. Although it was meant to be fact for later in the day - but it turned out to be rather a shitty day and I missed my window. I are rubbish.

But I did mail it today, finally.
Sostie
Next post out date should be Monday (19th)....do you need extra time?
Kick in the Head
I should be fine. Received Maian's CD only yesterday, but I should be able to post a review and post it on on Monday.
maian
I should be fine as well. I'll post a review over the weekend and post the CD on Saturday before I head off to Sheffield for the day.
Rua
Review at the weekend or possibly even tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.