Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pegg vs Ant & Dec
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Cast Watch
PrincessKate
He's voiceover on this week's Saturday night Takeaway.
Surreal.
Miss Shazam
Brilliant, I love the guys, but since the first series I've never been bothered to watch it, however this is the motavation I need. Although, of course Si will eventually take over. FACT.

AMY XXX biggrin.gif

That stupid sponsor always used to make my fancy a pizza...
AusChick
I can't think of Ant & Dec without thinking of Bill Nighy saying Yes Ant or Dec in Love Actually.
Classic line.
Anni
QUOTE (AusChick @ Sep 9 2007, 01:11 PM)
I can't think of Ant & Dec without thinking of Bill Nighy saying Yes Ant or Dec in Love Actually.
Classic line.

Oh God, same here laugh.gif We don't get anything that Ant & Dec do over here so that's probably what they're best known as..
dolfyn
QUOTE (AusChick @ Sep 9 2007, 11:11 AM)
Classic line.

laugh.gif
Bill Nighy is a legend. cool.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
happy.gif
Svein
I WANTED PEELED GRAPES... WHAT IS YOUR MALFUNCTION?

Loved it!
CazBag
I was going out when it was on, but I saw one clip when he was drinking a chocolate fountain. I've recorded it so will have to watch it. Not sure if it's turned up on YouTube yet. If not then I will put it up for people at some point.
Atara
The chocolate fountain was HAWT tongue.gif

Pegg was good, Ant and Dec will never fail to make me happy
crazeegems
QUOTE (Atara @ Sep 9 2007, 06:46 PM)
The chocolate fountain was HAWT tongue.gif

Too right..... wub.gif

Oh my god....that sounded so stupid....
AusChick
QUOTE (CazBag @ Sep 9 2007, 06:33 PM)
I was going out when it was on, but I saw one clip when he was drinking a chocolate fountain.  I've recorded it so will have to watch it.  Not sure if it's turned up on YouTube yet.  If not then I will put it up for people at some point.

Oooh yes please!!!
CazBag
QUOTE (AusChick @ Sep 9 2007, 10:05 PM)
Oooh yes please!!!

Hokey cokey! It may take me a while to get it uploaded though as I'm not going to be about much over the next couple of weeks. I'll put it up as soon as I can for you though. smile.gif
Mrs Watt
QUOTE (Svein @ Sep 9 2007, 10:22 AM)
I WANTED PEELED GRAPES...  WHAT IS YOUR MALFUNCTION?

Loved it!

Thats was classic.

I missed the chocolate fountain can someone youtube it please. biggrin.gif
Anni
Sounds interesting wink.gif...
AusChick
QUOTE (CazBag @ Sep 9 2007, 10:17 PM)
Hokey cokey!  It may take me a while to get it uploaded though as I'm not going to be about much over the next couple of weeks.  I'll put it up as soon as I can for you though.  smile.gif

Thanks Caz.
You're so good to us biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.