Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Justice League of America
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Raven
Jessica Biel to play Wonder Woman?

Does anyone know if this will cross over with the other Batman/Superman films?(i.e. will Bale and Roth be playing Batman and Superman?).
maian
As far as I can tell, Routh has expressed interest in starring in it if Bale does and if they get some interesting actors in to play the other parts but Bale hasn't commented on whether or not he wants to do it. I'd imagine Warners would want them in though since it would automatically add credibility to the film with non-comics fans who love the separate Batman and Superman films.
shaka37
She is not wonder woman. I don't know who is, but she ain't. Linda Carter will always be wonder woman to me, but I need someone a little more kick-ass in that role that just another pretty girl.

*sigh*
Peronel
QUOTE (Raven @ Sep 25 2007, 08:15 PM)

Blecch.
logger
Because I saw some of a Justice League cartoon today I've become a little obsessed with who should play Wonder Woman. I don't think Biel would be right. The current favourite seems to be Megan Gale. I have no idea what her acting is like but she looks like this

but also has a bit of a boxy face when she looks directly at the camera

As much as I love Eva Green I don't think she's Amazonian enough. Evangeline Lilly is too wee. I think Ali Larter could do a good but after Heroes I always think of her as being unsure of herself. Although, to be honest I don't really care. I only did this as an excuse to look at pictures of Linda Carter.
empathy-with-beast
QUOTE (logger @ Apr 16 2009, 11:17 PM) *

but also has a bit of a boxy face when she looks directly at the camera

She has a face?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.