Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Spaced ever be relased on DVD in the US?
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Pages: 1, 2
widowspider
Woo! I finally made it onto film! biggrin.gif
AusChick
Can't wait to see it!
rabbit57i
Jon 79
oooh. pretty.

I like QT's comment there.
MyDogAteLA
Spaced photo break!

laugh.gif

Harmz
Omniscia
Something about that box art just doesn't quite work for me...

Maybe it's the lens flares, but it just looks awful! Like the cover to some cut-rate paperback novel.
AusChick
QUOTE (Omniscia @ May 8 2008, 04:00 AM)
Something about that box art just doesn't quite work for me...

Maybe it's the lens flares, but it just looks awful! Like the cover to some cut-rate paperback novel.

Apparently it's only a draft version and was not meant to be released.
Starscream`s Ghost
SPACED. DVD. JULY 22, 2008 The full specs on the must-own series.

I'm kinda jealous now.
melzilla
QUOTE (Starscream`s Ghost @ May 8 2008, 12:07 PM)
I'm kinda jealous now.

Me too. I may have to buy it and add it to 'the collection'. happy.gif
shaka37
[quote=MyDogAteLA,May 7 2008, 08:42 PM]
Spaced photo break!

This is my favorite Tim/Shaun. A little squidgy around the middle.
thirtyhelens
Guess what landed on my desk yesterday just before I left work in three little unmarked white envelopes? tongue.gif

I only listened to about half the series one (new) commentaries so far, but as of this moment... for invoking "Anything But Love," Miss Diablo WINS!

That is all.
CazBag
I pre-ordered it on Amazon yesterday and they've already dispatched it, hoorah! Obviously will have to wait a few weeks by snail mail, but at least it's on it's way!

Enjoying the contents of your envelopes Nic? wink.gif
Raven
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Jul 11 2008, 05:31 PM)
Guess what landed on my desk yesterday just before I left work in three little unmarked white envelopes?  tongue.gif

Some drugs?
widowspider
Anthrax?
Ade
QUOTE (widowspider @ Jul 18 2008, 04:43 PM)
Anthrax?

laugh.gif

Double-Bam!
widowspider
QUOTE (Ade @ Jul 18 2008, 04:16 PM)
laugh.gif

Double-Bam!

Aythangyew!
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (Raven @ Jul 18 2008, 07:40 AM)
Some drugs?

Yes. Although since it took you a whole WEEK to notice the post, there are NO drugs left for you. tongue.gif I think I saw some paint cans in the bin, tho, Paul. Get huffin'.

p.s. Rache, you are sooooo on the DVD*. NFT Q&A. Dig it.

(*well, your voice is anyway... hee.)
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Jul 18 2008, 04:57 PM)
Yes.  Although since it took you a whole WEEK to notice the post, there are NO drugs left for you. tongue.gif  I think I saw some paint cans in the bin, tho, Paul.  Get huffin'.

p.s.  Rache, you are sooooo on the DVD*.  NFT Q&A.  Dig it.

(*well, your voice is anyway... hee.)

AWESOME.

Now I have to buy the box set over the weekend. Gah!
Raven
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Jul 18 2008, 05:57 PM)
I think I saw some paint cans in the bin, tho, Paul.  Get huffin'.

Woot!
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (widowspider @ Jul 18 2008, 09:17 AM)
Now I have to buy the box set over the weekend. Gah!

It's not out till Tuesday! Aren't you going to the 7/22 signing, too, tho?
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Jul 18 2008, 07:56 PM)
It's not out till Tuesday!  Aren't you going to the 7/22 signing, too, tho?

No, I have to work. I've pre-ordered it, I just won't get it until after they are here, but I have my Region 2 boxset that I want Jess to sign so I have all three of their signatures on it. I'm not hugely worried about having signatures on everything I own, I'd just like the boxset that has my dulcet tones included! smile.gif
thirtyhelens
*nod* I hears. Other than getting Jess to sign my R1 box (finally....mwahahahah!) I gots no autograph ambitions.
nbs2
Quick question for those of you who are wiser than I.

I got my R1 copy last night and popped it in. Everything was great, until the introduction of Twist. On the not-R1 copy that I ha....saw somewhere, the shot is framed pretty tight and you see a look of disgust on her face when the customer dropps off their dry-cleaning. On the DVD, she is further away from the camera and is alone in the shop.

Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I don't think so. So, what happened? And, have I been watching too much Spaced?
Raven
Are you sure you're not confusing her introduction in the first episode with her introduction in the first episode of series two?
nbs2
QUOTE (Raven @ Jul 22 2008, 11:30 AM)
Are you sure you're not confusing her introduction in the first episode with her introduction in the first episode of series two?

Last night, as I rewatched 2/1, I realized you are right. I am shamed. So very shamed.
sapphirejedi
My copy's on backorder. Amazon underestimated demand. I'm happy it's selling so well, but cheesed that I have to wait. Ho well, guess I play with my R2 while I'm waiting.....
weputthemdown583
I thought this was quite a funny 'review' of the new dvd!

Spaced Region 1 Review
melzilla
QUOTE (weputthemdown583 @ Jul 25 2008, 07:13 PM)
I thought this was quite a funny 'review' of the new dvd!

Spaced Region 1 Review

laugh.gif That was just bizarre!

Phallic symbols??...*Runs to watch both series again*
Raven
She has three series too! Has she got a box set from an alternate dimension or something?!
weputthemdown583
She seems really sweet though! Plus she's got gooood taste!

Right, im off to look for the second magic roundabout bit smile.gif
Outatime
I wonder if she'll review her age rating of 4 when she watches a few more.
DOD-MDK
Well I am proud to say that at least in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, "Spaced" seems to be sold out at Best Buy, Circuit City, Blockbuster and F.Y.E.

It looks like my little hick town has some taste after all.
sapphirejedi
It's nice to see Spaced doing so well here. They've been advertising it like mad on BBCAmerica. I would have gone to Best Buy instead of Amazon, but I'm still bitter about BB. They murdered my computer 2 yrs ago, then replaced it with an inferior model that died on me 6 mos later. B*st*rds!!!!

Anywho, back to Spaced......
grumpygit
Simon on Letterman Show
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.