Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jess On Thank God You're Here
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Cast Watch
Wife Of Rolex
Jessica is listed to be on Thank God You're Here on ITV 16th Feb 9:40pm.

If you haven't caught the show yet, it's improvisational comedy where the guests are given a costume and then flung into a scene without a script.
widowspider
I love that show! Lots of fun. I bet Jess is brilliant.
dolfyn
So the show has made it to the UK? Cool. cool.gif It's originally an Aussie show & we've already had 3 series. *proud face*

I wish I could see Jess's UK ep, though. sad.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif
widowspider
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Feb 10 2008, 04:01 AM)
So the show has made it to the UK? Cool.  cool.gif  It's originally an Aussie show & we've already had 3 series. *proud face*

I wish I could see Jess's UK ep, though.  sad.gif

Feel the love.
dolfyn.
smile.gif

It's got a US version as well, now.
Omniscia
QUOTE (widowspider @ Feb 11 2008, 10:39 AM)
It's got a US version as well, now.

Had. The fact that it only ran for seven episodes makes me pretty certain it's not coming back.
widowspider
QUOTE (Omniscia @ Feb 11 2008, 11:06 PM)
Had. The fact that it only ran for seven episodes makes me pretty certain it's not coming back.

Aw, poop. It was great.
Wife Of Rolex
This is one of my favourite sketches from the Australian show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eIVJR9Ga9M
sleeping_pirate
The UK version is nowhere near as good as the Aussie one, but it still has it's moments. Lee Mack was incredible.
Wife Of Rolex
I did wonder, long before a UK version was announced, if it would work over here and I must admit I had my doubts. It's been hit and miss but each week has had at least one stand out performance. Fern Britton stormed the first show.
Wife Of Rolex
Unfortunately Jessica is no longer listed to appear in tonight's show, the last of the series. Instead it lists Marcus Brigstocke, Rufus Hound, John Thomson and Steve Furst.

Seems Jess had to pull out of the recording.
Wife Of Rolex
Treble post... blush.gif

Mmm, the announcer said Jessica will be on TGYH tonight. So she's either on or not.

This has been a useless public announcement.

wacko.gif
Wife Of Rolex
Yeah, she's not on.

I'm not posting here anymore.

Promise.
sleeping_pirate
Yeah, it's all been a bit confusing!

I missed most of the series as I didn't even realise it was on sad.gif
AusChick
QUOTE (dolfyn @ Feb 10 2008, 04:01 AM)
So the show has made it to the UK? Cool.  cool.gif  It's originally an Aussie show & we've already had 3 series. *proud face*

Yeah those smart cookies at Working Dog have been selling their stuff all round the world again.
They must be doing damn well for themselves these days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.