Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jessica Hynes in Peppatits
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Cast Watch
salimfadhley
Dear Spaced people,

Some of you might like to know that Resonance FM is currently broadcasting a new radio series called Peppatits staring Jessica Hyne (formerly Stevenson) and Julia Davis.

For those of you who do not live in London or have better things to do than listen live, I've been re-posting the whole series on the Resonance FM podcast site:

http://podcasts.resonancefm.com

You can listen online however if you prefer just subscribe to our podcast feed with iTunes, Miro or whatever you like and download Peppatits - yours to keep and cherish forever and ever.

Resonance FM is really excited to be able to feature these two stellar comemdians, and I hope you enjoy listening to the show. If you like it as much as we do, please spread the word and invite your friends to listen. The more feedback we get the more likely it is that Jessica and Julia might be persuaded to return for another series.

The first episode is here:
http://podcasts.resonancefm.com/archives/936#comment-101894

I'd love to know what you think of it.

Sal
CazBag
Episode 2

Julia Davies and Jessica Hynes present an hour of comedy improvisation. This episode was recorded on the 26th February 2008.
salimfadhley
QUOTE (CazBag @ Mar 12 2008, 08:58 AM)

Episode 3 will be out in a week's time.

Thanks!
grumpygit
These have been up for a while :

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Enjoy Jessica cracking up in episode 4.
curtinparloe
I've been downloading them, but haven't got around to listening to the last few yet.
grumpygit
Bristol Old Vic, Thursday 4th November 7.30pm

Re-creating their radio show which regularly got at least six faithful listeners, Jessica Hynes and Julia Davis bring you Peppatits; a night of unadulterated improvised bliss, from the brains behind Human Remains, Nighty Night and Spaced.

Book Tickets Here
Ade
First time I'd seen this thread! I can safely say Peppatits now has a seventh listener.
grumpygit
QUOTE (grumpygit @ Sep 24 2010, 08:32 AM) *
Bristol Old Vic, Thursday 4th November 7.30pm

An empty stage except for two chairs, a coffee table and a record player. They arrived, sat down and what followed was ninety minutes of comedy gold.

The first characters were two women in a bar discussing the lack of men in their lives - "I might just treat myself and have a little affair for the weekend."

A man discussing his wife - "I love her greasy hair that falls over her mountainous back".

An elderly camper remembering her previous evening's kiss "not a full one quite dry".

An ageing star recalling her early career, bitchy girls, a sleazy director, a deranged flat owner. Two tv chef's discussing cooking with bitterness, even iggle piggle somehow got a mention.

Jess playing records in between sketches, and at one point singing along to the reggae song "Hello darling, hello good looking", as a posh elderly lady! Brilliant.

Jess and Julia clearly enjoyed the evening and at times were caught laughing at each others' performances.

A very enjoyable evening for the packed audience too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.