Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Crystal Bucket
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134
gulfcoast_highwayman
Wounded on BBC 1 last night, was the most moving and hard to watch programme I've seen in years. Opening with actual video footage of one of the lads being blown up by an explosive, it then followed him and another soldier as they came to terms with their terrible injuries. Their bravery was immense. I cried my eyes out for about an hour watching it.
monkeyman
I forgot about that last night and watched it on catch up today, It was very interesting, and sad but also heartening all at the same time
PrincessKate
I am watching Murder Most Horrid, with a nice Serafinowicz cameo in it. He looks very sweet in his tank top.
Outatime
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Sep 26 2009, 01:26 AM) *
I am watching Murder Most Horrid, with a nice Serafinowicz cameo in it. He looks very sweet in his tank top.

I love Murder Most Horrid, which channel was it on?
bigfatrich
Just watched Coronation Street for the first time in ages and was shocked by the amount of fake tan going on!
sweetbutinsane
For the love of God! Who keeps letting those arrogant Irish twins through on X-Factor?
Llama
QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Sep 27 2009, 08:44 PM) *
Who keeps letting those arrogant Irish twins through on X-Factor?

God, tell me about it. I think Simon seems to be the only one who can see just how twatty they are.
Julie
Why didn't I watch Freaks and Geeks the first time around? This show is spectacular.
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Outatime @ Sep 26 2009, 07:45 PM) *
I love Murder Most Horrid, which channel was it on?

G.O.L.D, I think the run is almost over, I caught that one by accident, I've wanted to see it for ages.
Astrid
QUOTE (Llama @ Sep 27 2009, 09:33 PM) *
God, tell me about it. I think Simon seems to be the only one who can see just how twatty they are.

It has to be Louis fighting for them surely. My god are they annoyed and talentless. A whole other level of stupid.
My favourite comment so far, for those who may not have seen them was, when asked "Where do you see yourself in five years" one of them said "Well I see myself as older" and WASN'T joking. I actually want to punch them both square in the face.

Ax
Outatime
QUOTE (Julie @ Sep 28 2009, 12:23 AM) *
Why didn't I watch Freaks and Geeks the first time around? This show is spectacular.

Isn't it just? Undeclared is pretty good too if you find that bouncing around.
Llama
QUOTE (Astrid @ Sep 28 2009, 02:32 AM) *
It has to be Louis fighting for them surely. My god are they annoyed and talentless. A whole other level of stupid.
My favourite comment so far, for those who may not have seen them was, when asked "Where do you see yourself in five years" one of them said "Well I see myself as older" and WASN'T joking. I actually want to punch them both square in the face.

Ax

That's what I thought but they can't be basing the entire decision on Louis! Someone else must be siding with him for them to get through each time. The whole "Where is my twin?" thing was just horrible; the singing over other people's parts; the bounding out of the doors all happy after they'd partially ruined that lady's audition... I will be right behind you in the line of people to punch them.
PrincessKate
When I hear them mention Graziella I always want to go. "I and Graziella ain't kids' stuff, neither!" I am watching X Factor of my own acord before work. It feels wrong.
Zoe
I think me, Kate and Rory were the only three people in the country live tweeting 'Trinity'.

There's something wrong with the nation.
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 10:22 AM) *
I think me, Kate and Rory were the only three people in the country live tweeting 'Trinity'.

Sounds dirty.

I want to watch the next episode though.
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 10:22 AM) *

Soon, word will get out.
I missed most of it though, I only got - Gays, Arses, Beaten northern oik and "We're a statue, honest!"
Zoe
The only other people using the #trinity tag are American evangelists.
logger
The only part of Trinity I saw was the gold nobs. I'll watch it again.
Atara
Louis got groups... I despair
PrincessKate
It's made up of people who aren't really actors - TV presenters, stand-ups and Royal-shaggers.

Maybe that's what you need to make good telly these days.
Kick in the Head
I'm still staggered it that it was only by lifting a finger that Charles Dance sussed it wasn't a genuine stature. But what does it say about Dorian that he went to the trouble to paint their privates gold - with a little canvas brush - when they wouldn't have been visible anyway? Methinks it's only a matter of time before everyone - pupils and staff combined - end up rutting in a mass courtyard orgy.
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (Atara @ Sep 28 2009, 10:44 AM) *

Project A have no chance now! They'll be back dancing in front of the SouthStand next season , I fear.
Astrid
QUOTE (Llama @ Sep 28 2009, 09:22 AM) *
That's what I thought but they can't be basing the entire decision on Louis! Someone else must be siding with him for them to get through each time. The whole "Where is my twin?" thing was just horrible; the singing over other people's parts; the bounding out of the doors all happy after they'd partially ruined that lady's audition... I will be right behind you in the line of people to punch them.

You know I think it could be Cheryl. You know how you hear them talking it all over but you don't see who they are talking about. Well I think, just judging on Simons opinions, that she was sticking up for them too. Saying she thought they had potential. They are BOUND to get onto the live shows new that Louis has the groups. Here's hoping they go out week one.

We can take turns in holding each one down while the other punches them. A light kicking might also be needed. And I'll shave off their stupid hair.

Ax
Everlong
Caught up With Peep show episode 2 last night on 4OD. Much better than the previous episode.

"Fork My leg!"

"Jez! She said it's too hot! take that and shove it up your bollocks!"
Llama
QUOTE (Astrid @ Sep 28 2009, 12:38 PM) *
We can take turns in holding each one down while the other punches them. A light kicking might also be needed. And I'll shave off their stupid hair.

Yes. Yes. Yes.
Jimmay
Got halfway through the first episode of Trinity last night (I had it recorded from last week) before we just gave up on it. I really don't understand what its supposed to be.
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (Jimmay @ Sep 28 2009, 01:42 PM) *
Got halfway through the first episode of Trinity last night (I had it recorded from last week) before we just gave up on it. I really don't understand what its supposed to be.

You had to be there. wink.gif
Zoe
It's supposed to be AMAZING!
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 02:44 PM) *
It's supposed to be AMAZING!

I dare you to get up from your desk and do the 'sexy Sharon Stone walk' like blonde sex-twiglet Rosalind who really is super posh. Hence her huge feet.

I am sticking with my posh girl/big feet theory now.
melzilla
QUOTE (Atara @ Sep 28 2009, 10:44 AM) *

You could actually see the shattering disappointment in his eyes. Hee hee hee hee.
Julie
QUOTE (Outatime @ Sep 28 2009, 04:02 AM) *
Isn't it just? Undeclared is pretty good too if you find that bouncing around.

I loved Undeclared the first time around, that's why I'm so surprised by this!
Raven
Flash Forward is on Five at 9pm tonight, not sure I'm going to watch it yet.

I do like the look of next week's Micro Men though . . .
Zoe
Ha! ITV2 are retweeting my ridiculous #trinity comments.
Kick in the Head
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 05:16 PM) *
Ha! ITV2 are retweeting my ridiculous #trinity comments.

Wow, does that make you like an honorary member of the Dandelion Club or summat?
bigfatrich
QUOTE (Raven @ Sep 28 2009, 05:13 PM) *
Flash Forward is on Five at 9pm tonight, not sure I'm going to watch it yet.

I do like the look of next week's Micro Men though . . .

Thanks for the reminder about Flash Forward. Also seen that Ross Noble's Australian Trip is on after it. That's two things added to the Planner.
Zoe
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ Sep 28 2009, 07:01 PM) *
Wow, does that make you like an honorary member of the Dandelion Club or summat?

Ha! They've quoted you too now, we're both in. Huzzah!
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 08:38 PM) *
Ha! They've quoted you too now, we're both in. Huzzah!

Bollocks, I clearly wasn't erudite enough sad.gif
Zoe
Alas, katherine, neither you nor i nor sefikins would be allowed in.

It's boys with peachy bottoms only.
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Alas, katherine, neither you nor i nor sefikins would be allowed in.

It's boys with peachy bottoms only.

Hehe. Poor Rory.
PrincessKate
Trinity parties could be the next big thing.
logger
Flash Forward was alright and Lost without doing anything too special. I did like John Cho getting excited during the car chase.

Another good episode of Trinity, currently the funniest thing on tv.
Zoe
Did anyone doubt, for even a second, that Charlie brooker pretended to be partially deaf to his girlfriend of six years?
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 28 2009, 11:19 PM) *
Did anyone doubt, for even a second, that Charlie brooker pretended to be partially deaf to his girlfriend of six years?

It was that article that made me fall in love with him a little bit more.
Zoe
Back off. You can keep the pretty, fey boys of trinity, but brooker remains mine.

In mine head...
PrincessKate
You have everything - particularly proximity - on your side, let me dream...
A girl can only aspire to be Mrs Shit Chisel Dogfood.
Kick in the Head
QUOTE (Serafina_Pekkala @ Sep 28 2009, 09:32 PM) *
Hehe. Poor Rory.

Just watch me row solo against a fully-manned boat - I am my own cox!
Serafina_Pekkala
I like Ross from Trinity. Especially when he spouts religious shite in his little yellow hoodie. He seems mysterious and fey - what what. But the violence bothers me - what are they doing to him???11

Christian Cooke is fucking hilarious. Homoerotic off the scale. But that twat in the pink jeans is just asking for a punched face.

Just watch me row solo against a fully-manned boat - I am my own cox!

Gaying it up.
PrincessKate
Umm... Have I missed something?
Dorian has Twitter?!
Zoe
Quite well done too I thought.

'cox' *titters*
PrincessKate
I should be asleep, Trinity is now preventing this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.