Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Crystal Bucket
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134
Serafina_Pekkala
Lovely lovely buttocks.
logger
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Sep 28 2009, 11:38 PM) *

jonty blubbering endlessly about dead boyfriend - told him to man up
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Serafina_Pekkala @ Sep 28 2009, 11:50 PM) *
Lovely lovely buttocks.

The only reason I downloaded it was for the many capping opportunities which would surely arise.
Astrid
I quite liked Flash forward. Will be tuning in for the next episode.

From a completely girl perv point of view it does contain Joseph Fiennes and Jack Davenport whom I adore.

Ax
Serafina_Pekkala
Will look into it, darly. You said the magic F word.

QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Sep 28 2009, 11:56 PM) *
The only reason I downloaded it was for the many capping opportunities which would surely arise.

Just the way he says it. Like he is talking about macaroons or something.

The chick from WAY-YALS talks annoyingly slow. And i assume Angus is Scottish. He is called Angus y'see. Trinity keeps on giving.
PrincessKate
I foolishly rang my mother before it startedand missed the first twenty minutes, and thus this 'lovely buttocks' business. I thought you were referencing his actual buttocks, which are quite lovely anyway.
QUOTE (Serafina_Pekkala @ Sep 29 2009, 12:11 AM) *
Just the way he says it. Like he is talking about macaroons or something.

The chick from WAY-YALS talks annoyingly slow. And i assume Angus is Scottish. He is called Angus y'see. Trinity keeps on giving.

His surname is Fergus, too - just so you definitely know.

ETA: If you're not posh, don't you have to be Hawking-style clever to get into Trinity, anyway?
Raj and Angus I can kind of accept as being hyper-intelligent but more interested in herbal relaxation, But Maddy makes no sense, other than needing another 'likeable' female character.
Outatime
The magic box screwed up and didn't record Flash Forward but it's on Fiver tonight at 10 so I'll give it a go then. I thoroughly enjoyed Ross Noble's new programme on Five, basically Ross Noble Goes Global on the tv.
Jessopjessopjessop
FlashForward was pretty interesting and very entertaining, despite centering around an incredibly cynical gimmick of a concept. You could almost hear Goyer and Braga straining to think of a "what if?" scenario to rival 'Heroes' or 'Lost' for longevity, mystery and a handsome ensemble cast. But production values were high, and the whole thing - particularly the flash forwards and initial scenes of chaos - were stylishly directed by Goyer. It has plenty of potential providing it remains entertaining within the confines of the concept, and doesn't become reliant on a flash-forward-of-the-week structure. We'll have to see; concept shows live or die by their ability to sustain interest in their characters beyond the gimmicks. And should the series approach the moment, six months hence, that everyone had visions of, they can always have it happen again in time for a second season...
Astrid
Agreed. I have to admit that I am scared that it will turn out to be like Lost or Heroes. How I loved season 1 of Heroes. Any way, I did think to myself "What if you were dead" so I glad that idea was mentioned straight off the bat. Like you said the production values were high and this made a highly impressive first episode. It's left me curious which is always a good thing.

Ax
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (Astrid @ Sep 29 2009, 09:55 AM) *
Agreed. I have to admit that I am scared that it will turn out to be like Lost or Heroes. How I loved season 1 of Heroes.

Indeed. I think Lost has been a bit more consistent, partly by changing up each season; but Heroes has probably the biggest and worst decline in quality between seasons that I've ever seen. S1 was sublime, perfect, stunning television. Contrast that with the confused nonsense of Three, and Jessop weeps superpowered tears.
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (Astrid @ Sep 28 2009, 12:38 PM) *
You know I think it could be Cheryl. You know how you hear them talking it all over but you don't see who they are talking about. Well I think, just judging on Simons opinions, that she was sticking up for them too. Saying she thought they had potential. They are BOUND to get onto the live shows new that Louis has the groups. Here's hoping they go out week one.

We can take turns in holding each one down while the other punches them. A light kicking might also be needed. And I'll shave off their stupid hair.

Ax

I agree. I can only hope everyone else hates them as much as we do, or can at least recognise that they have no singing talent whatsoever.

And I'd like to do the kicking part, please.
Zoe
It is HILARIOUS that Louis has got the groups again. HILARIOUS!

Personally, I think Simon is lying about how much he hates the twins, he knows it's a surefire way to get stupid people on their side. Plus he's savvy enough to know that blonde teen Robert Pattinson x 2 is a good way to sell records.
Astrid
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Sep 29 2009, 10:12 AM) *
Indeed. I think Lost has been a bit more consistent, partly by changing up each season; but Heroes has probably the biggest and worst decline in quality between seasons that I've ever seen. S1 was sublime, perfect, stunning television. Contrast that with the confused nonsense of Three, and Jessop weeps superpowered tears.

Weep, weep, weep is not a strong enough word for how gutted and cheated I feel about the whole Heroes thing. My friend and I had even started doing a little geeky fan comicy thing (she did the story, I was to do the drawings). We both adored the show so much and thought it would be fun to do between ourselves and show to mates. We gave up as everything we had both lost the love for the show. I don't even know if I am going to watch the new season, especially with what I have heard about it.

QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 29 2009, 11:03 AM) *
It is HILARIOUS that Louis has got the groups again. HILARIOUS!

Personally, I think Simon is lying about how much he hates the twins, he knows it's a surefire way to get stupid people on their side. Plus he's savvy enough to know that blonde teen Robert Pattinson x 2 is a good way to sell records.

It is funny. They are going to be the Chico's for sure. Here's hoping they might jump in some water with a microphone in hand. I wouldn't care that thehy are thick and can't dance if they could in fact sing. Sadly that is not the case.

and yes sweetbutinsane you can do the kicking. There may even be FIRE involved depending on how long they last!

Ax
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (Astrid @ Sep 29 2009, 12:16 PM) *
Weep, weep, weep is not a strong enough word for how gutted and cheated I feel about the whole Heroes thing. My friend and I had even started doing a little geeky fan comicy thing (she did the story, I was to do the drawings). We both adored the show so much and thought it would be fun to do between ourselves and show to mates. We gave up as everything we had both lost the love for the show. I don't even know if I am going to watch the new season, especially with what I have heard about it.

Dude! I am so there with you. I did a load of these:

...but stopped around about halfway through season three. However, I will at least start to watch season 4, and see how it goes.
Llama
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 29 2009, 11:03 AM) *
Robert Pattinson x 2

Except they're not even vaguely good looking. Or similar in any way.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Sep 29 2009, 12:24 PM) *
However, I will at least start to watch season 4, and see how it goes.

I watched the first 25 mintues or so of the first episode last week.

Oh dear, oh dear.

Let it die.
Zoe
QUOTE (Llama @ Sep 29 2009, 12:34 PM) *
Except they're not even vaguely good looking. Or similar in any way.

I think they look very similar. Though I'd agree about the not being good looking part.

They just need to be a bit floppier/poutier
Kick in the Head
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 29 2009, 02:28 PM) *
I think they look very similar. Though I'd agree about the not being good looking part.

Vanilla Twice - that's what I call them.
Zoe
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ Sep 29 2009, 02:48 PM) *

That's better.

Rory wins. I'll just pack up and go home.
logger
They look like the Double Take Brothers.
Zoe
You're all very good at this game.
Llama
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 29 2009, 02:28 PM) *

I guess I can see it in that picture a bit. I was basing it on current Pattinson.

Double Take Brothers wins though.
Astrid
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Sep 29 2009, 12:24 PM) *
Dude! I am so there with you. I did a load of these:

...but stopped around about halfway through season three. However, I will at least start to watch season 4, and see how it goes.

Wow! I'm loving those! I like bad Pete with his scar. They rock

I did this and a good few others. Partly for the love of Heroes partly as I want to learn how to draw on Photoshop.

I was the same, was gutted about season 2 but watched it all. Got to the last few episodes of season 3 missed them on the telly box and didn't bother trying to see them. Eventually watched the last one to see how it ended. I might just give up but there is still a part of me that hopes they will pull it back to greatness. Unlikely as that is.

Ohh and as for those two dim wits. Punching, kicking and burning. In that order! They make me shout at my telly.

Ax
melzilla
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ Sep 29 2009, 02:48 PM) *

QUOTE (logger @ Sep 29 2009, 03:03 PM) *

Ha, and ha some more.

Good arts by the way, peeps!
Serafina_Pekkala
They do look like the Double Take Brothers. Milky fucking altar boy twats. Not as good a name as 'Vanilla Twice' which is apt beyond compare.

Astrid and Jessop - art heavyweights. I mean it.
Jessopjessopjessop
Good work Astrid. Some nice touches there.
Serafina_Pekkala
QUOTE (Jessopjessopjessop @ Sep 29 2009, 04:25 PM) *
Good work Astrid. Some nice touches there.

She recreated the Peter flying painting. Her eyes didn't go white though.

I will defo watch FlashForward even though Penny from Lost gets her mitts on Shakespeare Fiennes. As if Desmond wasn't enough. Oh well. The show sounds mucho interesting.
Astrid
Tis a bit grainy from watermarking it. I've been told a gazillion times by peeps not to go posting things without writing all over it. Made me para now!

Any way, due to the talk of Heroes and those two twats off X Factor I keep imagining Sylar finger sawing their heads open and finding no brains. laugh.gif

Ax
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (Llama @ Sep 29 2009, 12:34 PM) *
Except they're not even vaguely good looking.

Neither is Robert Pattinson. tongue.gif
melzilla
QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Sep 29 2009, 04:52 PM) *

Have to agree there.

I have a horrible feeling they're going to try and turn those twins into the next Ant and Dec.
Zoe
No one over the age of 16 fancies Robert Pattinson do they?

The twins are hilari-awful, I hope they turn out to be the evil Same Difference i.e. ace.
Starscream`s Ghost
QUOTE (logger @ Sep 29 2009, 03:03 PM) *

Guuuuuuhhhhh!!
Astrid
QUOTE (melzilla @ Sep 29 2009, 05:00 PM) *
I have a horrible feeling they're going to try and turn those twins into the next Ant and Dec.

Oh dear lords No! Don't say that. Crap I'm going to have nightmares now. I dread to think of these two feckers flooding my tv screen with their silly haircuts and pimples. I have to go punch something.
Llama
QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Sep 29 2009, 04:52 PM) *

Have to agree there.

QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 29 2009, 05:06 PM) *
No one over the age of 16 fancies Robert Pattinson do they?

Well, sooooooooooooorry! Jeez.
Zoe
Glass houses. I fancy George Lamb and Craig off Hollyoaks.
Llama
Good point.
sweetbutinsane
I wouldn't even dare list half of mine. laugh.gif
PrincessKate
QUOTE (Zoe @ Sep 29 2009, 06:57 PM) *
Glass houses. I fancy George Lamb and Craig off Hollyoaks.

Is he always going to be that? He's been gone a while.

I exclusively fancy wrong men. It's part of my charm.

I have no idea, is that near Palestine?
melzilla
If you're using this for escapism, you're probably Scottish.

laugh.gif

Gameswipe was a lark and a half. Brilliant to see some of the oldies mentioned, too.
angle
'How not to live your life' is getting funnier!!
Zoe
That wouldn't be difficult.
Ade

Decant & Deothercant?

It's all in how you East Lahndon it.
logger
Finally caught up with Harper's Island and whilst everything seems to be kicking off it has become less interesting. I think it's now taking itself too seriously and doesn't really have the charm that Uncle Marty promised when he was first introduced. I think I'll stick with it to the end but only out of curiosity to find out the killer. I'll also only be watching it one episode at a time as that seems easier to maintain interest.
PrincessKate
Oh, Paloma Faith is already pissing me off, even with her excellent hair.
Starscream`s Ghost
Has Janeane Garofalo had some work done? She doesn't look right, somehow.
Atara
Season 4 of Heroes has been good so far. Not too sure about the new baddies but I will give them time. It is definately an improvement. Sylar is worth wathicng for alone.

I need to find Fast Forward being repeated and watch it, if I remember.
Ade
QUOTE (Atara @ Oct 1 2009, 10:47 PM) *

Do you mean FlashForward, rather than >> ? biggrin.gif
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Atara @ Oct 1 2009, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE (Ade @ Oct 1 2009, 11:50 PM) *
Do you mean FlashForward, rather than >> ? biggrin.gif

I'm glad that was pointed out as I was thinking, 'The obscure Austrailan sketch show from the late 90s? Really?'
Atara
Oh yes, I meant that, I'm poorly and my brain hurts
Jimmay
Flash Forward was rather good but I really don't know whether I want to get dragged into another Lost to be honest. I hope to God they at least have an idea of where it's going from the offset. It was quite amusing that half the cast were American-ing English actors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.