Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming Soon!
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
maian
Probably Jonathan Nolan's involvement as one of the screenwriters. Let's just hope he's as good without his brother as he has been with him.

Huh, apparently Paul Haggis and Shawn Ryan co-wrote the screenplay as well. I'm slightly less worried about the film now, though only if Vic Mackey shows up at some point and shoves a Terminator's face into an oven grill.
Sostie
CRANK 2

Seems to be the only trailer of sorts around at the moment...mainly a compilation of rude words.
logger
Fuck yeah!
Sostie
More swearing, more fucking and a shotgun up someone's arse...already ticking a few boxes
Ade
Logger has already summed up my sentiments.
Omniscia
I'd watch it, certainly. On DVD, at least.
Rua
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jan 6 2009, 10:14 AM) *

Great stuff.

I thought it was dead & buried.
Jimmay
QUOTE (Rua @ Jan 6 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Great stuff.

Me too. I'd read that was going to be his next project but that was about 3 or 4 years ago and I just took it as rumour.
widowspider
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jan 5 2009, 01:19 AM) *
CRANK 2

Seems to be the only trailer of sorts around at the moment...mainly a compilation of rude words.

Oh Sostie, I forgot to tell you yesterday that we delivered two cars to a film shoot...that turned out to be '13', the Stath's newest film.

Sadly, my guy didn't get to see him otherwise he was going to get his autograph for you. Next time.
Sostie
QUOTE (widowspider @ Jan 6 2009, 02:20 PM) *
Oh Sostie, I forgot to tell you yesterday that we delivered two cars to a film shoot...that turned out to be '13', the Stath's newest film.

Sadly, my guy didn't get to see him otherwise he was going to get his autograph for you. Next time.

Oh my! I don't suppose you'd want to sell one of the car seats he uses?

If your guy doesn't catch The Stath, just look who else is in the cast he may bump into. It's pretty impressive

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0798817/
widowspider
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jan 6 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Oh my! I don't suppose you'd want to sell one of the car seats he uses?

If your guy doesn't catch The Stath, just look who else is in the cast he may bump into. It's pretty impressive

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0798817/

Yeah I know, it's pretty cool. He didn't see anyone while he was there unfortunately, and I don't know if the Stath was even driving one of our cars. I'll try and find out!
Ade
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jan 6 2009, 10:14 AM) *
QUOTE (Rua @ Jan 6 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Great stuff.

Fantastinews.
Rua
Some of the stuff about the camps remind me of a lot of stories that I've heard about the IRA over the years of bungled jobs & so on.
In particular one involving a note from Mummy.
Baz
Not sure if this has been posted, but this site is being touted as either viral for Ghostbusters 3 film or for the Ghostbusters video game.

Either way it's interesting footage that is on the site.
Sostie
Bubba Nosferatu: Curse of the She-Vampires

Cast so far:

Ron Perlman ... Elvis Presley

Paul Giamatti ... Colonel Tom Parker
logger
No Bruce?
Rua
QUOTE (logger @ Jan 12 2009, 05:14 PM) *
No Bruce?

He rejected it long ago due to a poor script & trouble getting it financed, I believe.
logger
It doesn't fill me with confidence if the script is too poor for Bruce Campbell.
Ade
Just going off tangent for a moment, I'm surprised that Ron Perlman and Tom Waits have never been cast as brothers in anything. Maybe even adding Will Ferrell into the mix as a third.

I don't know where I was going with that, sorry. Carry on.
Rua
QUOTE (logger @ Jan 12 2009, 05:23 PM) *
It doesn't fill me with confidence if the script is too poor for Bruce Campbell.

It may well have been revised since. I just remember Bruce being unhappy with where the whole thing was heading at the time.
maian
QUOTE (Ade @ Jan 12 2009, 06:24 PM) *
Just going off tangent for a moment, I'm surprised that Ron Perlman and Tom Waits have never been cast as brothers in anything. Maybe even adding Will Ferrell into the mix as a third.

I don't know where I was going with that, sorry. Carry on.

Hehe, I made that exact comment on a note of MultiHelen's about dream geek film partnerships. Half the fun would be trying to work out which was which.
Sostie
Is seems Mickey Rourke has been added to the Iron Man 2 cast. He'll play Whiplash. Seeing that Whiplash is male, and Samuel L Jackson is Fury, the Iron Man films seem to have their feet set firmly in the Ultimates universe.

But even more exciting. The cast for Stallone's The Expendables is now:

Mickey Rourke
Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Forest Whitaker
Sandra Bullock (rumored)
Jet Li
Dolph Lundgren
Robert Knepper (rumored)

(Info taken from IMDB)
melzilla
I've heard some good things about Seven Pounds this week, even though the trailer feels as though it has to warn us that it contains 'emotionally intense scenes'. Almost as ridiculous as 'mild peril'.
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (melzilla @ Jan 13 2009, 11:28 PM) *
I've heard some good things about Seven Pounds this week, even though the trailer feels as though it has to warn us that it contains 'emotionally intense scenes'. Almost as ridiculous as 'mild peril'.

I've seen that on the trailers. Logical progression would suggest that Michael Bay trailers could come with the following warning: This film will not affect or engage you in any capacity.
Atara
or;

May cause temporary loss of vision due to excessive sun-glare
Ade
I'm really liking the sound of Michael Mann's forthcoming 1930's mobster flick, Public Enemies, which boasts Johnny Depp as the notorious bank robber John Dillinger. Christian Bale as the Federal Bureau man hunting Dillinger and his gangster mob down makes for an enticing prospect indeed..

I wonder if the soundtrack with feature the gramophone equivalent of 'My Uzi Weighs A Ton'?

My Tommy Is A Gun. Hold it.
maian
QUOTE (melzilla @ Jan 13 2009, 11:28 PM) *

Really? I've heard nothing but bad, to the extent that I read the Wikipedia plot synopsis, rather than watch the film. Though it does mean I won't get to use the line ''Seven Pounds? That's about what you'll waste watching this.''
maian
Last House on the Left Trailer

Minus the grubbiness of the original, it still looks like a pretty solid piece of horror.

Also, DILLAHUNT!
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (maian @ Jan 12 2009, 03:57 PM) *
Hehe, I made that exact comment on a note of MultiHelen's about dream geek film partnerships. Half the fun would be trying to work out which was which.

I was wringing out my brain trying to remember who had made that comment before! Shame on me, Ed.
Sostie
NiteFall
I'll ask the guys at work to give me a shout when they get one of those in shall I?
Sostie
QUOTE (NiteFall @ Jan 15 2009, 12:57 AM) *
I'll ask the guys at work to give me a shout when they get one of those in shall I?

Oh yes please
NiteFall
Oh, you and Ade need to work out between yourselves which one of you gets the Kirk and which one the Spock teaser poster.
Rebus
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jan 13 2009, 09:29 PM) *
But even more exciting. The cast for Stallone's The Expendables is now:

Mickey Rourke
Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Forest Whitaker
Sandra Bullock (rumored)
Jet Li
Dolph Lundgren
Robert Knepper (rumored)

(Info taken from IMDB)

I'm not sure a movie theatre screen could fit that many muscles onto it.
widowspider
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jan 15 2009, 12:32 AM) *

Yeah! Hook 'Em Horns!
Ade
Heheh. 'Jason Amy'. Sounds like a Kevin Smith film.

Great poster by the way.
Sostie
QUOTE (NiteFall @ Jan 15 2009, 01:08 AM) *
Oh, you and Ade need to work out between yourselves which one of you gets the Kirk and which one the Spock teaser poster.

Spock, if possible, for me please
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (Rebus @ Jan 15 2009, 03:38 AM) *
I'm not sure a movie theatre screen could fit that many muscles onto it.

Is Sandra Bullock the film's equivalent of Castlemain Four XXXX's "Couple of bottles of sweet sherry".
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (Ade @ Jan 14 2009, 10:07 PM) *
I'm really liking the sound of Michael Mann's forthcoming 1930's mobster flick, Public Enemies, which boasts Johnny Depp as the notorious bank robber John Dillinger. Christian Bale as the Federal Bureau man hunting Dillinger and his gangster mob down makes for an enticing prospect indeed..

It is the film I am looking forward to most this year. happy.gif

Coraline looks really cool too.
Ade
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jan 15 2009, 03:42 PM) *
Spock, if possible, for me please

Yeah, go on, I'll let you have first dibs on the Spock. I'm just chuffed to be getting a poster!
thirtyhelens
Are these the Trek teaser posters? I have an extra Uhura from ComicCon, if anyone's interested.
maian
Bronson Trailer

Can't say I have much affection for the man, but the film looks very promising. Makes me want to watch Chopper again.
Crutch
QUOTE (maian @ Jan 20 2009, 12:29 PM) *

Looks really good, but I always thought Clockwork Orange was the Clockwork Orange of the 21st century. unsure.gif
Sostie
CRANK 2 A proper trailer

Static electricity...genius biggrin.gif
Ade
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jan 20 2009, 05:44 PM) *
CRANK 2 A proper trailer

Static electricity...genius biggrin.gif

Loving. It.

"Oh, that's not so bad..." laugh.gif
Omniscia
Man, the trailers for Taken are really reminding me of Commando, minus the machismo...
maian
The Damned United trailer

Looks very promising, with another good performance from Michael Sheen. Must read the novel soon.
logger
I would never have pegged him for Brian Clough.
gulfcoast_highwayman
It's tricky. Being from Leeds, and growing up with 'our' side of the story, I'll be looking for lies and bias against Utd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.