Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming Soon!
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
maian
I'm wary of any news delivered by someone named Gregg Brilliant. Anyone with that last name has clearly got something to hide.
Sostie
QUOTE (omni @ Apr 28 2009, 09:47 PM) *
There is no way in hell this movie is going to be bad.

The Expendables

Charisma Carpenter is in it now! This just gets better and better.
Crutch
I can't wait to see Rambo V.
PrincessKate
Brand in Drop Dead Fred Remake
logger
QUOTE (Crutch @ Apr 29 2009, 11:30 AM) *
I can't wait to see Rambo V.

I hope to never see it.
monkeyman
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Apr 29 2009, 11:35 AM) *

Eww.
Ade
Sam Rockwell's next feature, Moon looks all kinds of good. And Matt Berry is in it too! Whiskeyyy!!
Raven
Guy Ritchie 'plans musical with Statham'.
Sostie
QUOTE (Raven @ May 1 2009, 01:19 PM) *

It's such a bad idea, it's brilliant.

The Transporter films and now this. The Stath really is going for the Pink Pound. (If stereotypes are to be believed).

Motherfucker Mia!
Sir_Robin_the_brave
Kickin' in the Rain.
PrincessKate
East End Story
Sostie
On The Tahn
PrincessKate
Stath and the Amazing Technicolour Trench-coat
Rua
Stath Christ Superstar
curtinparloe
The Cahnt And I
Sostie
Chev Chelios
Chev Chelios
Chev Chev Cheroo

I'll spill some claret
Beat you black and blue.
widowspider
QUOTE (Sostie @ May 1 2009, 02:21 PM) *
Chev Chelios
Chev Chelios
Chev Chev Cheroo

I'll spill some claret
Beat you black and blue.

Superb.
maian
QUOTE (Ade @ Apr 30 2009, 11:20 PM) *
Sam Rockwell's next feature, Moon looks all kinds of good. And Matt Berry is in it too! Whiskeyyy!!

Directed by none other than David Bowie's soon, the erstwhile Zowie Bowie, now more dully named Duncan Jones.
logger
QUOTE (Ade @ Apr 30 2009, 11:20 PM) *

I like the look of this.
Jimmay
QUOTE (logger @ May 1 2009, 04:33 PM) *
I like the look of this.

Agreed.
logger
District 9
mcraigclark
I just saw a preview for G.I. Joe. It looks ludicrous, but I think I might see it.
logger
Give 'Em Hell, Malone

And here's the incredibly violent trailer

Even though it's from the director of Highlander and Resident Evil Extinction I still want to see it.
fatseff1234
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Apr 29 2009, 12:44 PM) *
Eww.

Seconded.

It'll be sacrilage.(sp?)
omni
I'm pretty upset that I have to wait until June to see this in the theatre:

The Hurt Locker
widowspider
QUOTE (mcraigclark @ May 4 2009, 01:41 AM) *
I just saw a preview for G.I. Joe. It looks ludicrous, but I think I might see it.

I saw a trailer for that as well - it did look completely preposterous, but quite funny.
NiteFall
I'll be honest, I'm going to go watch it. But then again I'll happily watch anything with Christopher Ecclestone in.
Kick in the Head
Woody Allen and Larry David - Whatever Works trailer.

Looks pretty good. Prett-ay prett-ay pretty-ay good!
Rua
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ May 10 2009, 10:14 AM) *
Woody Allen and Larry David - Whatever Works trailer.

Looks pretty good. Prett-ay prett-ay pretty-ay good!

I've been really looking forward to this.
maian
I'm really looking forward to Whatever Works, too. It's a pretty great combination of director and star and the rest of the cast looks fantastic.
Kick in the Head
From the makers of Crank, Gamer.

Yes, the plot sounds like almost every other sci-fi/future/dystopia/action film ever made. BU-HUT! It does look the business, lots of meaty non-glossy 'splosions, some potentially bizarre camera trickery and Michael C. Hall's kookiness should make the fact that its sans Stath easier to swallow.
Jimmay
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ May 11 2009, 11:29 PM) *
From the makers of Crank, Gamer.

Yes, the plot sounds like almost every other sci-fi/future/dystopia/action film ever made. BU-HUT! It does look the business, lots of meaty non-glossy 'splosions, some potentially bizarre camera trickery and Michael C. Hall's kookiness should make the fact that its sans Stath easier to swallow.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. I think we're due for a new Running Man.
GundamGuy_UK
It reminded me a bit of Death Race.

The whole "prisoners compete for freedom, but not really!" aspect.
maian
Trailer for Disney's return to hand-drawn animation, 'The Princess and the Frog''

Even without the footage at the start, this has a decidedly old-school (or at least early-to-mid-90s) feel to it. The presence of Ron Clements and John Musker (The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Hercules) as directors bodes very well, and it all just looks so very pretty.
logger
The Road
maian
Bloody hell, I was starting to think they were never going to release it.
NiteFall
Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus.
Atara
Butler, Dexter, explosions... I want to see that.
Raven
QUOTE (maian @ May 13 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Ah, another slice of bland, inoffensive and twee then? (again, I'm probably not in the target demographic!).
Sostie
QUOTE (Raven @ May 15 2009, 01:41 PM) *
Ah, another slice of bland, inoffensive and twee then? (again, I'm probably not in the target demographic!).

Nowt wrong with a bit of twee. Though if it being made by the people behind Aladdin is a selling point I think I'll avoid.
Serafina_Pekkala
I am very much looking forward to seeing Fish Tank - the new movie by Andrea Arnold. It has rave reviews from Cannes. Arnold is an exceptional talent - interesting real stories but beautifully shot and with flawed yet sympathetic characters who aren't cliched or patronising. Her previous film Red Road was amazing.

Also - the film features that Irish sexy bastard Michael Fassbender looking extraordinarily charismatic (as usual) and up to his old 'good acting' larks, there. He may even take his shirt off. I hope to blazes-christ he isn't gay or else some much loved crockery will die horribly in a wall-based collision. I can live with bisexual.

Which is my main motivation for seeing the film? You - the people - decide.
melzilla
I'm looking forward to that Looking for Eric film. It looks odd and quite amusing.
maian
Trailer for 'Sherlock Holmes'

Now, I can't stand Guy Ritchie or his films, but even I quite like the look of that. Seems like it'll be a lot of daft fun. Plus, it does have both Mark Strong and Eddie Marsan, which is very promising.
curtinparloe
QUOTE (Serafina_Pekkala @ May 16 2009, 09:37 PM) *
I am very much looking forward to seeing Fish Tank - the new movie by Andrea Arnold - the film features that Irish sexy bastard Michael Fassbender looking extraordinarily charismatic (as usual) and up to his old 'good acting' larks, there. He may even take his shirt off.

A couple of times.
Jessopjessopjessop
QUOTE (maian @ May 19 2009, 01:37 PM) *
Seems like it'll be a lot of daft fun.

Looks a very 'knockabout' take on the character. The good: McAdams, Downey Jnr; The bad: Richie, silliness.
Starscream`s Ghost
It actually reminded me a lot of LXG. It's that bad.
Jessopjessopjessop
FACT.
NiteFall
What? Why did nobody tell me this was being made?

I hope it's good.
dandan
QUOTE (logger @ Apr 28 2009, 06:59 PM) *

well, i've just made the mistake of delving into some reviews after glimpsing some of the furore which has surrounded this screening. seems like another von trier that people will love or hate, but generally feel despair and disgust. if you do read the reviews, bear in mind that they seem to simply recount the plot from start to finish, whilst injecting only a touch of reaction / review / comment (apart from maybe ebert, but he's guilty of spoiling). i'm assuming that the critics have decided that no one will watch this film or want to distribute it, so they're pretty much gone to town and, in detail, described various scenes.

i'm not particularly pleased to have read all of this but, of course, i'm still very much looking forward to seeing it, and wondering if it'll get a uk release, well, at least one without any cuts being made to it....
logger
I'd heard the reviews were pretty bad but on the plus side Baz Bamigboye nearly got into a fight because of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.