Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to the Next Level
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191
fatseff1234
QUOTE (Omniscia @ Oct 11 2008, 06:25 PM) *
Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green? Not one of the best shooters you'll ever play, on the PC or the Xbox, but it does fit your description.

You see I remember hearing about this a while back but I thought it got scrapped due to never seeing or hearing about it again. I may give it a look-see.

QUOTE (rebelstar @ Oct 11 2008, 11:34 AM) *
Fair enough. smile.gif

From the (potentially) sublime to the slightly ridiculous - I bought Blacksite the other week (only 13 in HMV, so I thought it was worth a try). It's hardly a classic, but not as bad as I expected. What a recommendation that is...

I've played through it, it' not a bad game it could just have done with a touch more oomph overall. And a less "1998" feel to it.

QUOTE (Atara @ Oct 11 2008, 10:39 AM) *
I wasn't particularly impressed with Dead Rising when Chris was playing it, slow Zombies getting killed only entertained me for a short period of time.

There's your problem.

The enjoyment of Dead Rising comes from the saving of people. Managing your time efficiently enough to get in and save as many people as you can is actually quite a buzz. If it was a first play through he will undobtedly have been gash. For that's how the games been designed. Well done Capcom, for making us all feel useless again.
Atara
QUOTE (fatseff1234 @ Oct 11 2008, 09:03 PM) *
There's your problem.

The enjoyment of Dead Rising comes from the saving of people. Managing your time efficiently enough to get in and save as many people as you can is actually quite a buzz. If it was a first play through he will undobtedly have been gash. For that's how the games been designed. Well done Capcom, for making us all feel useless again.

You are probably right, I was just watching him play too so my level of involvement was pretty much nil. I did the same with Force Unleashed. One player games suck when there are always two of you, I always end up losing the want to play after watching Chris on it for days
UnderSpaced
Got Stranglehold, Lost Odyssey and Condemned for my new 360. Already beat Stranglehold which was way too short of a game, but very fun. My friend is working on Lost Odyssey and I'll be starting Condemned soon. I'm thinking about getting Mass Effect also.
Omniscia
Ooo, Condemned is good! Creepy, too, with one of the best levels you'll ever play (from an atmospheric standpoint) and a genuine scare or two.
UnderSpaced
QUOTE (Omniscia @ Oct 11 2008, 09:04 PM) *
Ooo, Condemned is good! Creepy, too, with one of the best levels you'll ever play (from an atmospheric standpoint) and a genuine scare or two.

That sounds promising. Been wanting to play it since I got it, but have been a little busy with college courses.
fatseff1234
QUOTE (UnderSpaced @ Oct 12 2008, 03:05 AM) *
That sounds promising. Been wanting to play it since I got it, but have been a little busy with college courses.

Fuck college, go bash in some occult beasties craniums with 2X4's and lead conduits. Play with the sound up and the lights off.

And Atara: If the hormonal-ness of the pregnancy gets to you, just run some zombies over with a lawnmower and see how refreshed you feel.
Kick in the Head
QUOTE (Atara @ Oct 11 2008, 09:15 PM) *
You are probably right, I was just watching him play too so my level of involvement was pretty much nil. I did the same with Force Unleashed. One player games suck when there are always two of you, I always end up losing the want to play after watching Chris on it for days

That's happened to me with quite a few games - I get put off just by the very thought of having to go through the opening stages and tutorial gubbins all over again having watched someone else do it.

However, a great one-player plus spectator title is Zack and Wiki on the Wii. It's technically a one-player game, but it's a lot more fun with more than one trying to solve the various puzzles together. Two heads are indeed better than one.
Jubei
QUOTE (Atara @ Oct 11 2008, 06:58 PM) *
I was quite intrigued by Braid but my patience doesn't go very far at the moment. We got the demo and Chris didn't seem paricularly impressed when he played it but when I get paid I may get it and give it a bash. Problem solving isn't always my strongest point though, if I am crap at Sudoku will I be crap at Braid?
Well it is lot of problem solving. Luckilyh, because it's a computer game, and not a jumped up crossword, it keps me interested. If you don't have a lot of patience then it may not be for you, because in late levels, depending on how your mind works, there can be a lot of scratching your head watching the timing of things, retrying bits over and over with slightly different ways of doing things to work stuff out.
zeden
Just read that Tekken 6 is now set for a 360 release which means that the PS3 has lost yet more interest from me. It's not a game I'd have bought a console for, but being a fan of the series might have tipped the balance had there been something must have on the horizon and it wasn't multi-format.
Also, Street Fighter 4 has been announced as having a PC release lined up which is an odd one. Fighting games and PCs have never really had much luck together to my memory, with Virtua Fighter being pretty much the only ones released that I can even bring to mind, so whether there's much of a market for it remains to be seen.
fatseff1234
Consolevania Series 4

The boys have finally updated the website and there's actually some content to be watched.

Good old Team!
NiteFall
QUOTE (fatseff1234 @ Oct 10 2008, 08:16 PM) *
Dead Rising? Seriously, it's worth it if you just buy the console and trade it in immediately after.

See, not having a giant boner for all things zombie like you do and having heard nothing but mediocre things about it, I think I can pass.
frostitute
QUOTE (NiteFall @ Oct 12 2008, 07:17 PM) *
See, not having a giant boner for all things zombie like you do and having heard nothing but mediocre things about it, I think I can pass.

Who told you that? Your reflection?

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/deadrising

Mediocre across the board...
NiteFall
Well, I was referring to the dozen or so people who I know that have the game and have played it actually. Metacritic also gives Halo 3 94% and I fucking hate that with the kind of pure blind fiery hatred normally reserved for holy wars and terror cells. If it's all the same to you I'll trust the opinions of people I know who have told me that it would probably frustrate the shit out of me over opinions culled from anonymous internet sources.
logger
Dead Rising is alright but that's about it.
monkeyman
Agreed. It loses it's appeal when you realise every weapon breaks, you can't hold ammo and a gun, but you can hold 4 of the same gun. The zombies respawn in the same place everytime (the lift to get back to the safe room for example which is boring). the annoying time constraints when you just want to have fun and the shit shit shit shit shit AI of people you are trying to rescue, especially their pathfinding skills especially if you are rescuing more than one at a time.
UnderSpaced
I think you guys made up my mind of which game to get next: Dead Rising or Orange Box. I think I'll go with Orange Box. biggrin.gif
Sir_Robin_the_brave
The Orange Box wins over most things, not just Dead Rising.

Half Life 2 is one of the most perfectly structured games ever made and Portal is sublime.

Fun, fun, fun.
Everlong
Portal is quite fun, i like hurtling at mental speeds through portals directly opposite eachother, i think you can get an acheivement if you spent long enough time falling through portals on top of eachother.
GundamGuy_UK
You get one for falling a certain distance, and one for jumping a certain height (which is done with one on a wall and one on the floor, and always falling back into the floor portal).
Nonus Aequilibrium
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Oct 13 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Agreed. It loses it's appeal when you realise every weapon breaks

That was annoying up until I found the engineering, entertainment and <something else that increases the durability of sharp things> books all applied to the mini chainsaws the clown psycho drops. Which means that they last 3^3 = 27 times longer than usual, or several thousand zombie kills. Once you've done that you can pretty much forget about breaking weapons.
Jubei
QUOTE (Sir_Robin_the_brave @ Oct 13 2008, 04:19 PM) *

Half Life 2 is one of the most perfectly structured games ever made and Portal is sublime.

Fun, fun, fun.

Meh, I was distinctly unimpressed with Half Life 2. Large parts of the environment are dull, vehicle handling is abysmal, even compared to other First Person Shooters, and driving and firing is a nightmare. Enemies are largely clones of each other. Gunplay is dull. The gravity gun is a neat trick, as are the physics puzzles, but they quickly lost their novelty.

Portal on the other hand is an excellent game. Wittily written, graphically minimalist but with a strong theme throughout, and a truly original First Person Puzzler, with plenty of replay value in working out the most efficient ways to complete the levels. If they'd released it cheap and stand alone, I'd recommend that over The Orange Box.
GundamGuy_UK
QUOTE (Jubei @ Oct 13 2008, 04:45 PM) *
If they'd released it cheap and stand alone, I'd recommend that over The Orange Box.

They have done, for PC anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention that Half-Life 2 is my favourite FPS.
zeden
And Portal:Still Alive is due out for the 360 arcade at some point too.
fatseff1234
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Oct 13 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Agreed. It loses it's appeal when you realise every weapon breaks, you can't hold ammo and a gun, but you can hold 4 of the same gun. The zombies respawn in the same place everytime (the lift to get back to the safe room for example which is boring). the annoying time constraints when you just want to have fun and the shit shit shit shit shit AI of people you are trying to rescue, especially their pathfinding skills especially if you are rescuing more than one at a time.

If you just want to have fun then you can just fuck off the time constraints. If you're going for it propperly then the harsh time constraints and having to be adequately tooled up for the job can add to the frantic tension created. There's nothing quite like running out of weapons with a decent group of people (5) in tow and watching them all get massacred... wait...no.

It's true that most rescues boil down to legging it and hammering "Y" but as i say, frantic, blind panic inducing tension. The game nails the feel of overwhelming panic that a mass zombie outbreak would create perfectly. Bravo Capcom. Bravo.

Dead Rising is like a fine vintage, it gets better with age, are all of you nay-sayers the people that gave it a first play through and thought "Meh, it's shit." then just left it alone. or have you gone through several times and made Frank a level 50 beast? Because that's where the game gets good. You don't need weapons, you just run around ripping zombies insides out and bouncing at them off'f walls, it's the shit.

Underspaced? I would actually recomend Dead Rising over The Orange Box. Half Life 2's good and all and Portal is almost god but Dead Rising provides more fun overall. IMO!!!!
UnderSpaced
QUOTE (fatseff1234 @ Oct 13 2008, 02:16 PM) *
Underspaced? I would actually recomend Dead Rising over The Orange Box. Half Life 2's good and all and Portal is almost god but Dead Rising provides more fun overall. IMO!!!!

That's where I was divided, as I love games with zombies in it.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
Get both of them. Go on, you know you want to.

I think you can probably pick up Dead Rising for about the price of a round in the pub these days.
fatseff1234
QUOTE (UnderSpaced @ Oct 13 2008, 08:07 PM) *
That's where I was divided, as I love games with zombies in it.

Easy choice then, Dead Rising it is.

If you feel you've made the wrong choice on my account, I'll sit here and not really care tongue.gif.

But seriously Dead Rising had me far more wrapped up than Half Life 2 and just think, GTA with Zombies.
GundamGuy_UK
You've got me wanting Dead Rising now.

And it's on a BOGOF offer in Game, with Gears of War... looks like more money gone tomorrow.
Jubei
QUOTE (zeden @ Oct 13 2008, 05:05 PM) *
And Portal:Still Alive is due out for the 360 arcade at some point too.

Whoop de la Hoop! What is that, like an expansion pack? Or a standalone? Do I hold off giving back The Orange Box to my friend for that?
GundamGuy_UK
As far as I know, Still Alive is an expansion exclusive to 360.

There's a full other game coming though, but judging how Valve handle release dates it could be years away.
monkeyman
QUOTE (Sir_Robin_the_brave @ Oct 13 2008, 04:19 PM) *

Fun, fun, fun.

Agreed.

QUOTE (fatseff1234 @ Oct 13 2008, 07:16 PM) *
If you just want to have fun then you can just fuck off the time constraints. If you're going for it propperly then the harsh time constraints and having to be adequately tooled up for the job can add to the frantic tension created.

Yeah but the problem there is that its an automatic game over if you arent in the right place at the right time.....I reckon you have a point in that if I replayed it several times I'd probably enjoy it more as you level up and find things much easier.
zeden
Essentially an expansion for the original game, Still Alive will feature new stages and Achievements, and be available exclusively on Xbox Live Arcade this fall.

That's pretty much all I can track down in terms of what it'll actually contain.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 looks set for another outing, this time via download on the 360 Arcade and PSN. This hints that Capcom might just have the rights to Marvel characters again so number three might well be in production. After taunting myself with some brilliant content from the Mugen engine user made MVSC3 I'm aching for a legit sequel.
Check out footage of user made versions of Captain Marvel, a very simple Galactus, ProtoMan, Thor (Including cool Norse Gods finisher), The Thing and Carnage.
And Part 2 featuring Spiderman 2099, Hulk 2099, a simple Green Goblin, Sandman (including Sinister Six finisher), Deadpool, Ghostrider and finally some kind of Onslaught/Venom mix up for the last boss.

Has anyone used Mugen at all? I'm interested to give it a try, but I expect my computer could run it at a shocking frame rate.
Nonus Aequilibrium
QUOTE (GundamGuy_UK @ Oct 14 2008, 09:57 AM) *
As far as I know, Still Alive is an expansion exclusive to 360.

There's a full other game coming though, but judging how Valve handle release dates it could be years away.

I downloaded Still Alive and from what I can tell, it was just basically the same game as in the Orange Box, only available on Xbox Live Arcade. There were a couple of levels I didn't recognise, so they may have been extra levels, but I'm not sure.

QUOTE (monkeyman @ Oct 14 2008, 10:21 AM) *
I reckon you have a point in that if I replayed it several times I'd probably enjoy it more as you level up and find things much easier.

That is one of the problems with it, you're quite underpowered when you start the game and so it's quite frustrating. However, once you've played it for a while, it becomes way more fun. You play it through the first time quite sloppy, just levelling your character up. Your character persists across new games though so if you start a new game after having got to level 50, you'll still be level 50 right from the start, with any goodies you unlocked from previous playthroughs in the safe room (like the real megaman weapon that makes psychos piss easy to kill if you did the genocide achievement).
Drifter
Well got the Bioshock problem figured out, why I never thought of it earlier I dont know. Its like with Halo 3 and Assassins Creed, you have to remove the hard drive and insert the MU if you want to save any of your progress and achievements. Ive no idea why, remove hard drive and it works, put hard drive back on and it refuses to work - microsoft madness.
Llama
A bit late to the discussion.. but I'd like to add my name to the list of "meh" reviews for 'Dead Rising'. I only played it twice and then sent it back to LoveFilm.
fatseff1234
QUOTE (Nonus Aequilibrium @ Oct 14 2008, 11:05 AM) *
I downloaded Still Alive and from what I can tell, it was just basically the same game as in the Orange Box, only available on Xbox Live Arcade. There were a couple of levels I didn't recognise, so they may have been extra levels, but I'm not sure.

That is one of the problems with it, you're quite underpowered when you start the game and so it's quite frustrating. However, once you've played it for a while, it becomes way more fun. You play it through the first time quite sloppy, just levelling your character up. Your character persists across new games though so if you start a new game after having got to level 50, you'll still be level 50 right from the start, with any goodies you unlocked from previous playthroughs in the safe room (like the real megaman weapon that makes psychos piss easy to kill if you did the genocide achievement).

Portal: Still Alive is exactly that. Portal with one or two new puzzles thrown in. Which is good but not worth the purchase if you already have it within The Orange Box.

I feel Dead Rising's play throughs boil down to this:

1) You're out for your own survival. Try and help people if you can but mainly figure out the layout of the mall and work out the quickest and safest routes between the multiple plazas. DON'T visit the Gun Shop.

2) With a half decent knowledge of the Mall and a rough Idea of what you're actually doing this time it's quite safe to be a bit more ambitious with your people saving. Mix it up a bit and go for more than one rescue at a time. DON'T visit the gun shop.

3) Frank's the man and the mall is yours for the taking. Go slap Cletus up-side his head.

Ofcourse i might just be talking out my ass and you lot may be more skilled gamers than I and quite capable of taking on everything the mall has to offer within your first play through.

Just enjoy the zombie-maiming.

Llama? you're "meh" tongue.gif.

QUOTE (monkeyman @ Oct 14 2008, 10:21 AM) *
Agreed.

Yeah but the problem there is that its an automatic game over if you arent in the right place at the right time.....I reckon you have a point in that if I replayed it several times I'd probably enjoy it more as you level up and find things much easier.

This is true, I managed to miss out on meeting Issobella at 10 on the final day on my second play through. Thus rendering the entire thing pretty much redundant. I'd bloody well worked hard on that play through as well. Oh and one little tip. There's a couple of main storyline missions that you need to leave yourself ample time for getting to a boss and for killing them as well. Twice I had to give up on a full game because I just hadn't left myself enough time.

It's not really until level 35+ that you start to unlock the really interesting abilities, many of which really are quite fiddly to pull off. It makes them oh so much more special when you finally do though. My personal fav' is where frank runs up to a Zombie and rips his/her entrails out... Ah, good times.

QUOTE (GundamGuy_UK @ Oct 14 2008, 03:11 AM) *
You've got me wanting Dead Rising now.

And it's on a BOGOF offer in Game, with Gears of War... looks like more money gone tomorrow.

If you've not got those two particular titles then deffinately go for it, money well spent right there.

I actually feel like a spell of the Zombieness myself, hmmm, I did say I was going to re-play The Darkness though... choices, choices.
GundamGuy_UK
From IGN:

October 14, 2008 - According to a Tokyo Game Show report from Japanese investment research firm Morningstar, Metal Gear Solid 4 may find its way to the Xbox 360 after all. Morningstar published a general article covering multiplatform trends that features a quote from a Konami public relations representative that should fuel rumors for months to come. The rep is quoted as saying, regarding MGS4, "We're actively looking into a release for the Xbox 360." While this isn't a confirmation of it coming, it does lend hope to those Xbox 360 owners who haven't plunked down money on a PS3.
Omniscia
So, I've gone back to the original Diablo for a bit. I'd nearly forgotten how much fun it can be!
monkeyman
QUOTE (GundamGuy_UK @ Oct 14 2008, 10:56 PM) *
From IGN:
October 14, 2008 - According to a Tokyo Game Show report from Japanese investment research firm Morningstar, Metal Gear Solid 4 may find its way to the Xbox 360 after all. Morningstar published a general article covering multiplatform trends that features a quote from a Konami public relations representative that should fuel rumors for months to come. The rep is quoted as saying, regarding MGS4, "We're actively looking into a release for the Xbox 360." While this isn't a confirmation of it coming, it does lend hope to those Xbox 360 owners who haven't plunked down money on a PS3

Thats interesting as Kotaku have a very similar article: http://kotaku.com/5063447/konami-officiall...al-gear-solid-4
But the quote there is
The worldwide demand for an Xbox 360 version (of MGS4) is quite high, and it is something we are currently looking in to.

Which is very different from the quote IGN gave. It'd be good for the franchise if it went multi platform as it would get much more money and therfore be bigger and better, which can only be a good thing.
The only problems I can see with a port is that the game was designed and built specifically around the (apparantly difficult to work with) PS3 architecture, and I don't see how it could be ported with the same level of detail. Theres also the issue of multiple disc costs, I remember reading an article by the guys at id Software, who were talking about their game Rage; they said that the 360 version would look inferior to the PS3 version because they were having to cut/reduce textures to fit it onto less discs as they weren't willing to pay the ludicrous royalty costs on so many additional discs.
It'll be interesting to see them replace the PS3's in the game and change the in game digs at anything not Blu-Ray/Sony.
Jubei
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Oct 15 2008, 10:16 AM) *
Thats interesting as Kotaku have a very similar article: http://kotaku.com/5063447/konami-officiall...al-gear-solid-4
But the quote there is
Which is very different from the quote IGN gave. It'd be good for the franchise if it went multi platform as it would get much more money and therfore be bigger and better, which can only be a good thing.
The only problems I can see with a port is that the game was designed and built specifically around the (apparantly difficult to work with) PS3 architecture, and I don't see how it could be ported with the same level of detail. Theres also the issue of multiple disc costs, I remember reading an article by the guys at id Software, who were talking about their game Rage; they said that the 360 version would look inferior to the PS3 version because they were having to cut/reduce textures to fit it onto less discs as they weren't willing to pay the ludicrous royalty costs on so many additional discs.
It'll be interesting to see them replace the PS3's in the game and change the in game digs at anything not Blu-Ray/Sony.

There's plenty of cross platform games, so it can't be that hard to make something that works on A also work on B. Also, those quotes could be translations, hence the difference? It's good news for me though, as MGS4 is one of the few games that makes me want a PS3.
Nonus Aequilibrium
id are used to brute force though, from mainly having developed for PC in the past. Unless they have a ridiculous amount of actual content in the game I can't see why disc size should be a factor in texture sizes. Memory is usually the bottleneck in those cases, and the 360 has a slightly better architecture for memory than PS3. PS3 has 256 megs for video memory, like textures etc, and 256 for everything else, whereas 360 doesn't partition it, it simply has 512 megs for everything. So if you've got lots of large textures, you're likely to run out of room for them on the PS3 while not using all the memory, but on 360 you'd be able to go over 256 megs by using less in other places. Most games don't even use up a whole normal size DVD, never mind a blu ray disc. I think Oblivion for instance used half the DVD just for speech audio, despite the massive world.

MGS4 does apparently have ridiculous amounts of cut scenes though, so this content, which is probably streamed off the disc as it's played, would take up huge amounts of room. Lost Odyssey on the 360 took 4 discs, so MGS4 would probably use something similar.
NiteFall
Rage wasn't scaled back for the 360.

It was "changed". Entirely different.
GundamGuy_UK
I seem to remember reading that MGS4 is 25Gb. A 360 disc is 8Gb, so it'll be on 3 or 4 discs. I read somewhere else but lost the article that Kojima has also expressed that he wants 4 on 360.

And if it follows past trends, it'll have more content and a different name to Guns of the Patriots.
Nonus Aequilibrium
I guess it depends on whether they used compression. They probably couldn't be arsed compressing it if they knew they had a full blu ray disc to spread it over.
fatseff1234
Metal Gear Solid 4 is gooood.

Xbox 360 is gooooooood.

Metal Gear Solid 4: 360 is *cum*.

Hopefully the game will be looking sweeter than the PS3 version as well, what with the "Only 720p" display thing going on.
GundamGuy_UK
Well, with any luck we'll be playing Metal Gear Solid 4: Subtitle on our 360's this time next year.
zeden
QUOTE (zeden @ Jan 26 2007, 11:13 AM) *
The GamesCentral pages of Teletext reported a while ago that Konami was on Kojimas back about making MG multi-format so there's a decent chance that you might get your wish on that one.

I knew I'd mentioned the likelihood of this ages ago. Didn't realise it was quite this long ago though.

The most likely scenario for how this has all panned out is that Konami are waiting until the end of some exclusivity contract they've got with Sony for Metal Gear 4 to announce anything solid (pun semi intended). If memory serves, the press releases for MG2 on the X-Box said something to that effect.

Can't see it being better looking to be honest, but I can invisage there being a few jokes about it being multi format thrown in, especially to replace Otakons blu-ray com chat in chapter 4. There could be a lot of minor changes really, what with all the Apple product placement and all it wouldn't surprise me to find the Ipod replaced with a Zune, the MacBook with a PC etc.
Sir_Robin_the_brave
There are also rumours knocking about of MGS5. A sequel too far perhaps?

I not sure if there's any story left to tell.
zeden
It's a little more than a rumour. There's actualy a cut scene in MGS4 where a list of the previous games trails down the screen as events of the past are discussed. The list goes down to MGS4 and below it are two empty boxes with "Work In Progress" written on them.
On top of that Kojima himself confirmed that the series will definitely continue, though with Kojima seemingly intent on taking a back seat and finally moving on to something new and Snake genuinely going into retirement.
I'd expect the plot to pick up after the events of MGS4. With a highly unstable world thrown into chaos by the removal of its governing system who picks up the pieces and to what end? The plot can stretch on endlessly as long as the money keeps filling Konamis pockets.
fatseff1234
Well the guy has done a lot. He deserves a break. Both Snake and Kojima.

I don't think we should be all that bothered by the plot, nonsensical seems the norm. Who's gonnab e the new snake? My money's on the little crippled girl tongue.gif.

(No offence to all little crippled girls out there)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.