Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to the Next Level
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191
monkeyman
Or you know, that it's serious/real...
sweetbutinsane
Gah, stupid hairstyles on The Sims 2! I want to make me, but none of the hairstyles are even close to mine.
monkeyman
Man, I was quite looking forward to FF 1&2 on the iPhone (the nice shiny sprite updated PSP version) today but they are 5.49 each! What a rip. Guess I'll wait for a sale.
Bloomeeney
QUOTE (sweetbutinsane @ Feb 24 2010, 08:45 PM) *
Gah, stupid hairstyles on The Sims 2! I want to make me, but none of the hairstyles are even close to mine.

Maybe you should change your hair to match that of your character.......
Llama
QUOTE (Sir_Robin_the_brave @ Feb 24 2010, 05:39 PM) *
Last article I saw about it (Portal 2) was back in early 2009 when they confirmed that they were planning a sequel but were unsure which direction they wanted to take it (prequel or sequel, that kind of thing)

I do wish they'd hurry up and sort it out. I'm hungry for more.
Everlong
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Feb 24 2010, 08:39 PM) *
Or you know, that it's serious/real...

That particular post might be a parody/joke but there's so of these posts out there some of them must be serious.

Actually I kinda agree with it, I'd love to see Gear 3 soonish. Just his particular post is a headache to read, rather than him being the self important types you get on a lot of games forums, thankfully we have none of those here.
Jimmay
QUOTE (Sir_Robin_the_brave @ Feb 24 2010, 05:39 PM) *
Last article I saw about it (Portal 2) was back in early 2009 when they confirmed that they were planning a sequel but were unsure which direction they wanted to take it (prequel or sequel, that kind of thing)

As for HL2, Im sure they will ocntinue where Episode 2 left off. I imagine they're just discovering there is too much story left to tell to fit it into one more episode. If I find any solid info I'll post it up.

The end of HL2 Episode 2 almost made me cry so it had better follow on or I'll be very annoyed.
sweetbutinsane
QUOTE (Bloomeeney @ Feb 25 2010, 10:32 AM) *
Maybe you should change your hair to match that of your character.......

Now there's a thought...

tongue.gif
monkeyman
Finished Heavy Rain. It was incredible. There are some serious flaws with the gameplay, plot etc but not enough to overshadow the awesome experience.
Well worth a look. Looking forward to checking out the other endings now. I seem to have got all good ones.
Jimmay
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Feb 28 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Finished Heavy Rain. It was incredible. There are some serious flaws with the gameplay, plot etc but not enough to overshadow the awesome experience.
Well worth a look. Looking forward to checking out the other endings now. I seem to have got all good ones.

I also finished this yesterday, after playing on it with Sarah pretty much non-stop since Saturday evening. It was fantastic but I agree that the control system was flawed at times, mainly the walking mechanic which was so infuriating at times, espcially when you were trying to rush to do things. It's really messed with my head though now as I've been going back over my choices and the seemingly minor mistakes I made and it has made me realise that I may have been able to prevent some of the things that happened from happening. I'm also not sure whether the murderer changes depending on the choices you make as they left a lot of things unsaid until right at the end which makes me feel like it could change. Very good though. Very very good in fact.
monkeyman
What endings did you get? I'll spoiler mi e in case you want to discover them for yourself (and for people whohavent played yet)

Mine were: Ethan,Madison and Shaun move into a new apartment together; Jayden is on TV, throws the drugs away and then sees the ARI tanks without the glasses on; Lauren spits on Shelbys grave.
I think that's about it. Seems I must've got the best endings for everyone.

A few plot holes/unexplained things I didn't like (though maybe you find out if things go different: Ethan blacks out then always wakes up at the same place with an Origami dog (it's carnaby square isn't it? Where Shelbys brother dies?). This was never explained and it seemed a bit silly. It's supposed to make him suspicious of being the killer though I didn't believe it for a second. And it's left completely unexplained. Why does he go there? Why does ge have origami figures in his hand?

I also thought Ethan was a fanny with the trials. I would have read all the clues, written each one down then rushed to them all as quick as I could. He does one at a time and fannies about wasting so much time between each one. Also he read them in too convenient an order. What if he'd got to the poison one first? ( I didn't drink the "poison" as I figured I could work out the location from what I had).

I also thought it was silly that Shelby was supposed to have killed the typewriter guy but you, as the player controlling him, don't see it.

Still. None of it was enough to make me dislike the game. Just a few things I thought were silly. Though maybe someone will point out how wrong I am smile.gif

The ending credits were bitching as well.

Also thought it was odd there was no consequence for killing that guy as Ethan. I guess he could have lied and said Shelby was physically there and forced him to do it. I wasn't expecting to get the happy Ethan ending as i'd killed that bloke.

I was thinking back on some choices and how different it might have made my outcomes. I'm looking forward to trying things out.
Jimmay
I don't think I want to know actually as I'm not sure if the muderer changes. What I'll do is show you my ending (if you want to read it) and then tell me if it's much different to yours. Though I'm not sure where to start.

As Ethan, I finished all 5 trials and got to the warehouse and was confronted by the murderer, Scott Shelby. As I tried to get my son out of the grate Scott pulled a gun on me but was tackled by Norman Jared who then chased after him and had a fight with him on a conveyor belt. In the meantime, Ethan got Shaun out and gave him the kiss of life reviving him. Madison turned up outside and tried to tell the police that Ethan was innocent. She then tried to escape on her bike but I fucked that up and she got locked up in a police car. Jared, knocked Scott into a grinder and then managed to struggle to safety. Ethan then left the warehouse with all the helicopter lights on him and holding his broken ribs which he'd sustained from the car accident in the first trial. Blake, thinking he was reaching for a gun gave the order to open fire and Ethan was shot dead.

Madison writes a book about the murders, Jared is hailed a hero but goes mad with tanks from the ARI driving all over the desk, Blake is suspended and shaun and his mum are left weeping on their his dead father's grave.

I'm going to try and redo the last scene and not fuck up Madison's bike chase but it was solid and I'm not sure how much difference it will make. I'm pretty sure that the broken ribs from the car accident at the very start is what made the difference between life and death for Ethan at the end

So, how does that stack up with yours? Am I safe to read your spoilers?
monkeyman
QUOTE (Jimmay @ Mar 1 2010, 11:33 AM) *
I don't think I want to know actually as I'm not sure if the muderer changes. What I'll do is show you my ending (if you want to read it) and then tell me if it's much different to yours. Though I'm not sure where to start.

As Ethan, I finished all 5 trials and got to the warehouse and was confronted by the murderer, Scott Shelby. As I tried to get my son out of the grate Scott pulled a gun on me but was tackled by Norman Jared who then chased after him and had a fight with him on a conveyor belt. In the meantime, Ethan got Shaun out and gave him the kiss of life reviving him. Madison turned up outside and tried to tell the police that Ethan was innocent. She then tried to escape on her bike but I fucked that up and she got locked up in a police car. Jared, knocked Scott into a grinder and then managed to struggle to safety. Ethan then left the warehouse with all the helicopter lights on him and holding his broken ribs which he'd sustained from the car accident in the first trial. Blake, thinking he was reaching for a gun gave the order to open fire and Ethan was shot dead.

Madison writes a book about the murders, Jared is hailed a hero but goes mad with tanks from the ARI driving all over the desk, Blake is suspended and shaun and his mum are left weeping on their his dead father's grave.

I'm going to try and redo the last scene and not fuck up Madison's bike chase but it was solid and I'm not sure how much difference it will make. I'm pretty sure that the broken ribs from the car accident at the very start is what made the difference between life and death for Ethan at the end

So, how does that stack up with yours? Am I safe to read your spoilers?

Oh wow. Don't read my spoilers I you want to be discover the endings yourself (I also mention what I didn't like about the game/story). The killer is the same (I'm pretty sure the killer won't change) but my ending with all three characters is very different from yours (well Jaydens is mostly the same). Awesome. I'll just say my endings were a much happier affair then yours laugh.gif

EDIT: I can't edit my previous post so I'll add it here. I wanted to ad more detail about my ending with Ethan so you cancompare it to yours at some point if you like

I dud all trials except the poison one. I figured I had enough clues to work out the location and I did luckily. In mine the start was the same in that Jayden stops Shelby shooting Ethan as he lifts the grate off of his son. He revives Shaun alright. Madison shows up and busts her way in to meet up with Ethan. All three of them walk out together (ethan carrying Shaun) and don't get shot.
Jayden fights Shelby, I offered to save him the first time he almost fell into the grinder. He then tried to boot me in. Eventually Jayden kicks him into the grinder.

Ethan, Madison and Sgaun move into an apartment together. Jayden is in magazines and on a talk show; he throws away his drugs; then he starts seeing little ARI tanks without wearing his ARI glasses. I'm sure he smirked and that that is his best ending though.

Then we see Lauren spitting on Shelbys grave.

So those were my endings.

I want to ask something about the trials did you shoot the guy for the (I think) Rat trial? I assume so from what you said. Did you feel like a right bastard afterwards?
Jimmay
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Mar 1 2010, 01:50 PM) *
Oh wow. Don't read my spoilers I you want to be discover the endings yourself (I also mention what I didn't like about the game/story). The killer is the same (I'm pretty sure the killer won't change) but my ending with all three characters is very different from yours (well Jaydens is mostly the same). Awesome. I'll just say my endings were a much happier affair then yours laugh.gif

Well I'm not sure actually. I'm pretty sure that the killer could be Ethan with not too much of a stretch. When Ann Sheppard tells Madison what her son's name is it could easily change direction at that point. I'll have a retry at the bike bit tonight and see if I can do it.
monkeyman
QUOTE (Jimmay @ Mar 1 2010, 01:57 PM) *
Well I'm not sure actually. I'm pretty sure that the killer could be Ethan with not too much of a stretch. When Ann Sheppard tells Madison what her son's name is it could easily change direction at that point. I'll have a retry at the bike bit tonight and see if I can do it.

I guess so. Having said that though from the final revelations I have a hard time transplanting Ethan into Shelbys shoes. Purely because throughout the whole game he's really just trying to clean up any evidence against him. The way it's been structured I guess it's possible. Ethan could just steal all the evidence from Shelby to burn it. The twin brother could say Ethan instead of Scottie etc. I'm not too sure if they're going to let that happen though .
Jimmay
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Mar 1 2010, 02:22 PM) *
I guess so. Having said that though from the final revelations I have a hard time transplanting Ethan into Shelbys shoes. Purely because throughout the whole game he's really just trying to clean up any evidence against him. The way it's been structured I guess it's possible. Ethan could just steal all the evidence from Shelby to burn it. The twin brother could say Ethan instead of Scottie etc. I'm not too sure if they're going to let that happen though .

Well the main thing is that Ethan waking up in weird places with the origami in his hand and blacking out and stuff like that doesn't really factor in at the end at all. It's all just sort of glossed over. It never really added up having him as the killer anyway as he was in a coma for 6 months and the killings started a year before that. Maybe you're right about the killer never changing. What a game though!
monkeyman
QUOTE (Jimmay @ Mar 1 2010, 02:29 PM) *
Well the main thing is that Ethan waking up in weird places with the origami in his hand and blacking out and stuff like that doesn't really factor in at the end at all. It's all just sort of glossed over. It never really added up having him as the killer anyway as he was in a coma for 6 months and the killings started a year before that. Maybe you're right about the killer never changing. What a game though!

What a game indeed. The plot holes and general gameplay flaws can't take away from how awesome an experience it was.

I also hold some hope that thr DLC might delve into Ethans blackouts at some point. Sure he might not be the killer in any version of the game but I still want to know why he does what he does in his blacked out state.
Rua
Excellent news.

Heavy Rain arrived through my letterbox last week. I probably won't get a chance to play it (or Dragon Age: Orgins for that matter, although Bronagh seems to be enjoying that) until at least next week though, but now I'm really looking forward to it.
monkeyman
Deoending on your PS3 it's probably best you can't play it for a while... http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/03/01/...gle+Feedfetcher
Some games won't even work in offline mode apparantly.
Rua
Yeah mine is one of the big fat old ones alright.
logger
Just checked my ps3 and the date had gone back to 2000, but I was able to change it manually which others are saying they couldn't, I think I've lost trophies but I don't care about it, and I tried a game and it came on as normal. I hope that's the end of that as I'm not connected to psn and will have to wait for a fix.
zeden
I just finished Bioshock 2 and it certainly lived up to the standards set by the first game whilst adding just enough new content to keep it fresh. Great plot and solid gameplay, top stuff.
Atara
But why does Normal jayden say his name 'Naarman Jaydan'
monkeyman
The issue seems to be resolved now. I imagine there's a firmware incoming soon.
monkeyman
Some Portal 2 news (sort of) http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178172
Interesting.
logger
My clock seems to have returned to normal but I have still lost trophies. I better be able to play Heavy Rain when I get it.
Llama
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Mar 2 2010, 08:59 AM) *
Some Portal 2 news (sort of) http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178172
Interesting.

So no one who actually knows morse code has had a chance to listen yet then. I want to know what it saaaaaays.
Everlong
My xbox is waiting for me at home, yay.

Good stuff as between RRoD and PS3 bug, I've not been able to play anything.

Back on MW2 tonight, yeah!
Outatime
We had a close call with the XBox threatening to go RROD last night, thankfully uninstalling the game it had got itself in a tizzy over solved the problem.
monkeyman
QUOTE (logger @ Mar 2 2010, 09:31 AM) *
My clock seems to have returned to normal but I have still lost trophies. I better be able to play Heavy Rain when I get it.

Apparently if you load the game, quit then sync trophies it should work. My Heavy Rain trophies synced fine this morning.

QUOTE (Llama @ Mar 2 2010, 10:37 AM) *
So no one who actually knows morse code has had a chance to listen yet then. I want to know what it saaaaaays.

I yoinked a massive post from the steam forums but this forum limits hiw many images you can post at once sad.gif.
There's a bunch of Cool/weird ASCII images hidden in the sound files. It must be building to a Portal 2 announcement.

Some of the morse code translation was brilliant:

MC17: Morse for "beep beeeep beep beep beeeep beeeep beeeep beep beeeep beep beep", itself morse for "LOL"
Llama
Haha, brilliant.
monkeyman
More of the Portal stuff that's been uncovered:

http://m.kotaku.com/site?sid=kotakuip&...2528Kotaku%2529
Everlong
Didn't know microsoft compensated RRoD'd customers with a month's free subscriprion to Xbox Live Gold. Nice.

It's my old console, just fixed. Friends of mine all had theirs replaced. Must have has a dust + fan problem too as it's a lot quieter now.
Llama
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Mar 3 2010, 10:49 AM) *
More of the Portal stuff that's been uncovered:

http://m.kotaku.com/site?sid=kotakuip&...2528Kotaku%2529

You ask: Why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: Why not marry safe science if you love it so much. laugh.gif

Thanks for posting, interesting stuff. I hope the March 11th speculation is right, I'd love to have something more concrete!

QUOTE (Everlong @ Mar 3 2010, 11:18 AM) *
Didn't know microsoft compensated RRoD'd customers with a month's free subscriprion to Xbox Live Gold. Nice.

I think they send one out with any repair - I got one returned when my Xbox had a disc tray problem.
Jimmay
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Mar 1 2010, 11:14 AM) *
What endings did you get? I'll spoiler mi e in case you want to discover them for yourself (and for people whohavent played yet)

Mine were: Ethan,Madison and Shaun move into a new apartment together; Jayden is on TV, throws the drugs away and then sees the ARI tanks without the glasses on; Lauren spits on Shelbys grave.
I think that's about it. Seems I must've got the best endings for everyone.

A few plot holes/unexplained things I didn't like (though maybe you find out if things go different: Ethan blacks out then always wakes up at the same place with an Origami dog (it's carnaby square isn't it? Where Shelbys brother dies?). This was never explained and it seemed a bit silly. It's supposed to make him suspicious of being the killer though I didn't believe it for a second. And it's left completely unexplained. Why does he go there? Why does ge have origami figures in his hand?

I also thought Ethan was a fanny with the trials. I would have read all the clues, written each one down then rushed to them all as quick as I could. He does one at a time and fannies about wasting so much time between each one. Also he read them in too convenient an order. What if he'd got to the poison one first? ( I didn't drink the "poison" as I figured I could work out the location from what I had).

I also thought it was silly that Shelby was supposed to have killed the typewriter guy but you, as the player controlling him, don't see it.

Still. None of it was enough to make me dislike the game. Just a few things I thought were silly. Though maybe someone will point out how wrong I am smile.gif

The ending credits were bitching as well.

Also thought it was odd there was no consequence for killing that guy as Ethan. I guess he could have lied and said Shelby was physically there and forced him to do it. I wasn't expecting to get the happy Ethan ending as i'd killed that bloke.

I was thinking back on some choices and how different it might have made my outcomes. I'm looking forward to trying things out.

I have just got the happy ending now, although I cocked up with Lauren in the car and left her in there. Whoops, so she was the only different bit, it was just his gravestone by itself instead.

I think the reason he did them in order is that the killer was watching so could just kill Shaun or Ethan if he didn't do as he was told. However, this led me to think, what if you, as Shelby die part way through the game. Would that mean that Ethan would do the trials but not get the clues as no one would be watching. Also, how did Shelby know when Ethan was going to be at each of the trials anyway so he could watch and send the message? And as for the letters, I knew it was Theodore Roosevelt something or other from the 2nd trial onwards so it wouldn't have taken him a lot of effort to tell the police "Shaun is somewhere here, you have 3 days to find him kthanxbai!"

Still, great game.
monkeyman
QUOTE (Jimmay @ Mar 3 2010, 07:37 PM) *
I have just got the happy ending now, although I cocked up with Lauren in the car and left her in there. Whoops, so she was the only different bit, it was just his gravestone by itself instead.

I think the reason he did them in order is that the killer was watching so could just kill Shaun or Ethan if he didn't do as he was told. However, this led me to think, what if you, as Shelby die part way through the game. Would that mean that Ethan would do the trials but not get the clues as no one would be watching. Also, how did Shelby know when Ethan was going to be at each of the trials anyway so he could watch and send the message? And as for the letters, I knew it was Theodore Roosevelt something or other from the 2nd trial onwards so it wouldn't have taken him a lot of effort to tell the police "Shaun is somewhere here, you have 3 days to find him kthanxbai!"

Still, great game.

Agreed. Silly plot points. That he didn't get the police on side straight away I thought was weak.
You make a good point. It'd be Interesting to see how things change if he dies early on. He must be able to die before all trials are done. There's no way that the answer will be given no matter what if it wants to remain realistic. You'd have tohope the devs have put something in place if that does happen. I mean all the clues are near to the trials (glovebox of car, under table you cut your finger off on etc) so maybe Ethan just searches around if he gets no response.

I want to get the "Perfect crime" trophy and then I'm going to see if i can get Shelby killed ASAP and see how it changes everything.

It was cool how different our initial endings were though as well I thought
GundamGuy_UK
So what are the best iPhone/iPod touch games?
I have:

Bejeweled 2
Beneath a Steel Sky
Broken Sword
CardShark Solitaire
Chess with Friends
Columns DLX
FS5 Hockey
Labyrinth 2
Monkey Island
Myst
Puzzle Bobble
Super Monkey Ball 2
The Sims 3
Words with Friends

Monkey Ball, Labyrinth 2, Words with Friends, and Puzzle Bobble I would especially recommend.
Everlong
QUOTE (GundamGuy_UK @ Mar 4 2010, 12:48 PM) *
So what are the best iPhone/iPod touch games?

:Shift:
Angry Birds
Flightcontrol
Chain Rxn

All addictive.

Also, there's this funny little app called 'Pocket god', It's not a game as such, but you get these little pygmy guys on an island, and can kill 'em off in different ways, and there's always free updates with new islands etc.
monkeyman
I play chess with friends! We should play each other (my username is Goseki1) though I should warn you I'm terrible.

I don't really get Bejewelled. I play it but it's too easy and not that fun.

My favourite games are:
Peggle
Bookworm
Plants Vs Zombies
Civilization
GTA: Chinatown wars is really quite good as well
I'll pick up FF1 & 2 at some point on sale.

Think I'll have a look at words with friends.

EDIT: oh it's scrabble but online...awesome. What's your username?
GundamGuy_UK
My username on both is ltzouka, but I too am rubbish at chess. That means our games will either be nicely even, or shit. Perhaps both.

I play Words a lot, though.
monkeyman
I'm almost tempted to get the ad free version of words. It's excellent. I'm gutted I ever paid for scrabble as it's not even got online play and it uses stuff that you wouldn't be allowed to in an actual game.
GundamGuy_UK
The only reason I don't buy it is because I worry about Hasbro bringing an end to it, like they did with Scrabulous on Facebook.

I'm on a touch, so I'm not online 24/7 with it. Bear with me if I don't make a move for a while - I do check several times a day, though.
monkeyman
No worries. That's the beauty of a turn based play when you can game.

I was thinking about the legality of it. It is very very similar to Scrabble. If they pull it I'm pretty sure they can't remove the app if you have it. I'm sure I read something about it a few weeks ago in relation to the baby shaker app.

In FF13 news, IGN UK gave 8.3 and IGN AU 8.4. This is still a good score but Christ the comments on the reviews are insane. The game apparantly streamlines things too much, especially the combat and there's no sense of freedom or exploration for the first 20-30 hours as most of the maps are basically like this up to a certain point in the game (apparently):

I can understand why it's been marked down and 8.4 really isn't a bad score and I'm still looking forward to seeing it played.
Llama
Pretty shit about the lack of exploratory areas... but still really looking forward to it. Ordered it a couple of days ago, hoping it'll get here on time.
Kick in the Head
Nice use of the Boss Coffee logo there.
monkeyman
?

Portal 2 actually announced: http://store.steampowered.com/news/3559/
Oh fuck yes.
logger
I hope it will be a big, proper game and more than the 'bonus game' the first one was.
Llama
QUOTE (monkeyman @ Mar 5 2010, 06:46 PM) *
Portal 2 actually announced: http://store.steampowered.com/news/3559/
Oh fuck yes.

biggrin.gif
monkeyman
I really hope it is. Portal is one of my top 5 favourite games but it is criminally short. The game informer front covers look awesome.

It's apprently going to gave co-op.....oh god...
Gamestop preorder description confirms Co-Op element:

Coming this holiday. Portal 2 is the sequel to 2007's Game of the Year and draws from the award-winning formula of innovative game play, story, and music that earned the original over 70 industry accolades. Features single and multiplayer co-op modes. The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game. The games two-player cooperative mode features its own entirely separate campaign with a unique story, test chambers, and two new player characters. This new mode forces players to reconsider everything they thought they knew about portals. Success will require them to not just act cooperatively, but to think cooperatively.

Linked single colour Portal guns? Christ could you imagine Deathmatches with portal guns...
NiteFall
I hate to imagine the headaches that the level designers are going to give themselves.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.