Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spaced Referenced in Other Media
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced
Raven
Have you seen Spaced referenced in films, TV programs, books or other media?!

I'm not talking about programs that have subsequently had gun fights in them etc, I'm talking about Spaced actually getting name checked or referenced as a program in its own right.

I've recently finished reading Life & Soul of the Party by Mike Gayle, and although he doesn't name it, there is a passing reference to Spaced (and Shaun of the Dead) on page 127 (for those who want to go have a look!).

I think it's the first time I've ever seen Spaced being referenced, and it got me curious as to whether there are more out there - anyone seen any?
gangreneuk
Mike gets referenced in this article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8067908.stm
logger
Does Chuck doing the Showgirls hands in the advert for Chuck count?
Raven
QUOTE (logger @ May 26 2009, 05:16 PM) *
Does Chuck doing the Showgirls hands in the advert for Chuck count?

You didn't read the first post, did you?
grumpygit
Can't be too sure, but there's a book coming out after the tenth anniversary of Spaced written by some bloke called Pegg. Titled "Out of Spaced", I would think it may be mentioned in there somewhere. tongue.gif
Raven
QUOTE (grumpygit @ Jun 7 2009, 03:38 PM) *
Can't be too sure, but there's a book coming out after the tenth anniversary of Spaced written by some bloke called Pegg. Titled "Out of Spaced", I would think it may be mentioned in there somewhere. tongue.gif

Mind you don't cut yourself on that wit there . . .
grumpygit
Ouch!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.