Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotify Playlists
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Music
Kick in the Head
Made a Spotify playlist you're proud of? Want to subject everyone else to your own curious tastes?

Well, I've made a little playlist of the music I've been mainly listening to these past two months and uploaded it to Share My Playlists and wondered if anyone else fancied posting their playlists, they could do so here. If there's interest, maybe it'd be worth setting up a Spaced Out group Share My Playlists website, as the noughties album poll proved we've all got exceptional taste in music. Anyway, please take a listen of mine!

Time is Rough on Me
Ade
Tarnation, Rory, you must've done readed my mind, I was going to start this very thread in the next day or two! I was going to name it 'The Spoti-Files'. You even managed to guess my sub-title. smile.gif

Nevertheless. Good call. I'll add my playlist in due course.
Kick in the Head
QUOTE (Ade @ Feb 27 2010, 08:50 PM) *
Tarnation, Rory, you must've done readed my mind, I was going to start this very thread in the next day or two! I was going to name it 'The Spoti-Files'. You even managed to guess my sub-title. smile.gif

Nevertheless. Good call. I'll add my playlist in due course.

Does that make people who like Spotify 'Spoti-philes'? wink.gif

Actually, 'The Spoti-Files' is a good thread name. Wish I'd thought of that, but I clearly hadn't put as much planning into it as you, sir.
Ade
QUOTE (Kick in the Head @ Feb 27 2010, 09:26 PM) *
Does that make people who like Spotify 'Spoti-philes'? wink.gif

That was the other option I was considering, as it happens. Now then.

I'm still fine-tuning my playlist, but I should be adding it to the thread tomorrow evening with any luck.
Ade
Finally got my playlist done.
sleeping_pirate
Here's mine.
Ade
QUOTE (sleeping_pirate @ Apr 3 2010, 12:21 PM) *
Here's mine.

Likin' it. I've just made a cup of tea for added effect - I couldn't wait until tomorrow morning.
sleeping_pirate
Glad you like it, I'm going to listen to yours in a bit!
Igmeister
I was a bit bored this afternoon, so had a go at making one myself.
folk-indie-and-a-little-bit-of-country
Kick in the Head
Based on the playlists found in the books themselves, behold my Scott Pilgrim Spotify playlist!
sleeping_pirate
Here's Adam Buxton's playlist.
Igmeister
I've made one of Some of my favourite covers.
Everlong
I registered me an account.

Once I make a playlist/Mixtape thingy I'll post it.
Jon 79
Here's a Spaced soundtrack compilation I've put together from songs available on spotify. No Fader Gladiator or Lemon Jelly I'm afraid.

...and while I'm at it... Here's some of my favouite Bowie tracks (that weren't singles). Enjoy.
Miss Shazam
QUOTE (Jon 79 @ Aug 9 2010, 03:31 PM) *
Here's some of my favouite Bowie tracks (that weren't singles). Enjoy.

All awesome. I love Time, Queen Bitch and God Knows I'm Good especially.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.