Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Brother 2010
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Everlong
So, seeing the BBC website reminded me the Big Brother opens it's doors for the final time tonight.

I always watch the first night to get a measure of them, and bar the first few years, don't tune in again til late on. Given more free time, I'll be watching more this year as it's the last one.

The New House
Originals possibly returning.

(Apologies for the new thread, searchnig for an original thread, I noticed each year had it's own thread, merge if you like!)
Wife Of Rolex
I really like this year's house. It's possibly my favourite design of any of them.

But I'm afraid the Housemates may very well not match it. I saw a photoset on Digital Spy last night of the possible HMs and they look a band of dross. One of them is Big Mouth perma-audience member Graham.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens tonight. Apparently, there's about 100 hopefuls and the crowd chooses who gets in to become a proper Housemate. If the previous few launch nights are anything to go by, no-one will get in.

ETA...

New title sequence...

I like it.
Everlong
My guesses..

The guy in the wheelchair
The Midget
The Beyonce lookalike

will go in.

No idea about the others, plenty of bland entities there.

EDIT: 2 out of 3 so far haha. Just noticed someone in the shortlist who was on this Ibiza thing a couple of years ago. Annoying old diva twat. I hope he doesn't go in.
Shack
LIKED:
Carnival/fairground theme.
Mad Davina.
Josie: "This is me. Driving."
Mario: A sensational jacket.

DISLIKED:
A few identikit girl types who all seemed similar.
Shabby: Like Pete, but without the charm of Tourettes.

Basically as bit of a "meh" selection.

Will keep a tab on it depending on World Cup action.
Everlong
QUOTE (Shack @ Jun 9 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Will keep a tab on it depending on World Cup action.

Yeah I'm not sure I'll be watching it much whilst the world cup is happening.

Though the bunch going in didn't give much cause for excitement, once again I probably won't be watching it much!
m0r1arty
I was wondering when this thread would appear.

I'll look to you guys for updates as they don't show it where I am.

I expect it'll be more of the same this year - that's why it's ended (until 2015).

-m0r
m0r1arty
Sorry for posting twice,

But by my reckoning there should be some sort of activity at the BB house by now.

I mean it's 3:25 here and you are 6 hours behind...

So has Channel 4 gone for a later entry than usual or was Everlong off by a day?

Not a need to know thing, just like things to be in oh-dah.

-m0r
Everlong
They're in there. I've not bothered looking at the live feed. Are they all dead?
Raven
For those who haven't seen them yet, this years crop of fruit cakes.
Zoe
OK so my thoughts so far are

Josie: Loveable, honest, down to earth, takes not shit

Steve: Seems like a decent bloke and has an excellent shot at winning. He's a tabloid newspaper's dream housemate and quite an inspiration whichever way you look at it.

Ben: Hated him going in, warmed to him as time goes on. He can laugh at himself and earlier I thought I heard him say his favourite meal was 'Hawk and Honey' (it was pork).

Nathan: Barely seen him, seems OK

Dave: God bothering hypocrite who contradicts himself all the time when it comes to spirituality

Caoimhe: Vain, shallow, full of herself

Govan: Hidden depths emerged tonight in his conversation with Corin, the likes of which we haven't seen since the early days of the show. It seemed heartfelt and unaffected and about a topic that needs more public awareness

Shabby: Complete and utter dickhead

Ife: I'd like to see more of her - preferably away from Caoimhe and Shabby.

John James: I like him a lot, but probably just because he reminds me of Jason Stackhouse

Sunshine: Seemed abhorrent, but by comparison with Shabby in the past few days just naive and irritating

Corin: Biggest surprise of the series so far. She's a lovely, interesting woman with the tightest Croyden facelift I've ever seen

Mario: Craig Mk II

And of the departed

Rachael: I thought she was quite sweet, especially in her feelings for John James. I was shocked she went over two such objectionable characters

That is all.
Everlong
I've not even watched a proper episode yet. I'll definitely dip in and out of it after the world cup methinks.

From what I've seen, Steve and Govan seem alright, and was happy to see Corin only aspires to be like Jordan in looks only, she seems nice.
Wife Of Rolex
Govan's a shoe-in to be out on Friday. I think they think, and actually he thinks it too, that Ben is going on Friday. but he won't. He's a bumbling sweethart really. He does bitch but it's more because he can't help himself rather than because he truly means it. He's at least self-aware, unlike Govan.

I'm hit and miss with Shabby. There are times when I think actually she's alright. Sensitive and thoughful. And then other times when I think you utter twat, fuck off. I really don't know which it is at the moment.

The thing with Dave is that he simply explains the strange experiences he has to being down to God as he can't fathom any other reason. He takes from the bible what makes sense to him and leaves what doesn't fit his true personal feelings. It's why he often seems to contradict himself between his beliefs and his instincts.

Mario's up courtesy of Shabby. By the sounds of things he's entered the Big Brother house (not neccesarliy the show) as a form of escapism from his life. I've heard he when through a bit of a broken heart/relationship break up scenario at the end of last year, just in time for the BB11 auditions to come along for him to throw himself into as a distraction. I like him, I think he's sweet and often reads situations right (even if he occasionally gets his arse out for a bit of streaking and hangs onto Ben a bit). I just think he's a bit more fragile than the producers realised before putting him in the tombola on launch night.

The others:

Josie...down to earth, nice girl, funny. Though still thinking..."She's only 25?"

JJ...honest, still finding his feet as an adult (seems still to be 18 year old school leaver seeking his next step) and likely to reach the last couple of weeks.

Sunshine...STOP FUCKING SINGING.

Corin...lovely, kind and properly nice without the tedious personality of BB9's Rachel. Corin actually has opinions and expresses them. Definitely will still be there in the final week.

Steve...nice bloke, decent man.

Nathan...seems alright, yet to stand out.

"Keeva"...errrr, not much of an opinion. Loved the Tree Of Temptation calling her 'Cifnnnffmmme.'

I'm thinking, from the title sequence, something is going to happen when it gets down to 11 housemates (as it's also the 11th series). When it does, it'll be a third of the way through the series and there weren't enough housemates to have even just 3 left on final night to begin with.
Wife Of Rolex
Ahhh, I see...

So that's what they're going to do. I was wondering about the numbers.
m0r1arty
I think they should put up an option to allow Jade Goodie to get votes posthumously.

Then they can reanimate her corpse if she wins.

I think she'd be better as a member of the undead to be honest.

-m0r
Wife Of Rolex
Shabby's walked out.

Don't know if that mean's a replacement (unlikely, as they may give away that the series will end abruptly). Will shake up the nominations this week, though. If there's still an eviction this week.
Zoe
Yeah boy! Me and Zoe II were just wondering when she was going to fuck off.
Zoe
I am genuinely enthralled by the blossoming romance betwee Josie and John James (triple J).

I even enjoyed their bust-up over the "crab eyes" comment (hilarious) as I know it will lead to an inevitable reconciliation on tonight's show.

It's like vicarious make-up sex.
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 12 2010, 10:14 AM) *
I am genuinely enthralled by the blossoming romance betwee Josie and John James (triple J).

I even enjoyed their bust-up over the "crab eyes" comment (hilarious) as I know it will lead to an inevitable reconciliation on tonight's show.

It's like vicarious make-up sex.

Can you read my mind? I was going to post about the very same thing.

I stayed up well past 4am this morning to watch their reconciliation unfold in the nest. They actually talked pretty much non-stop for over four hours. Much analysis of the situation from John James (can't help but like him the more he talks. Is that just a girlie thing on my side because he's a cutie? Objectively, not as it happens. I genuinely agree with a lot of what he says. But him being a cutie does help). Josie just will not accept when she's in the wrong. She's absolutely convinced she didn't call him 'crab-eyes' in the bedroom on Saturday morning when she clearly did. They ended up joking with each other and John James explained his metrosexualness, which Josie didn't quite understand. They snuggled up in the nest, along side "Keeva" who was there the whole time, before being told by BB that they couldn't sleep in there and so they went back into the house and finally went to bed much happier than they were 24hrs earlier.

I don't know if it'll be shown, but there was a little bit on the afternoon live feed - while JJJ were still not talking - when John James was washing his shirt in the kitchen and he just kept looking at Josie in the garden through the mirror infront of him. He was just watching her in a pining sort of way. It was both sweet and tragic in the space of two minutes. Then BB called them into the house and he stopped because he couldn't see her from that angle anymore. After that there was another bust up during the afternoon task and a blow up in the Diary Room before they made up later. Very unlikely to get the best of the late night conversation in the highlights edit, but it was a good one.

I've gone off Corin over the last couple of weeks. At first I found her sweet but now her voice is really starting to grate, especially how she repeats, 'Like' and 'Y'know', along with the sheer volume. Her spat with John James on Friday did her no favours either. She was clearly after showing him up, but Nathan was easily already a goner by then. My opinion of the others is more or less the same.
Zoe
It's almost as if I'm being manipulated by the programme's editing...

Thank God it's nearly over.
Wife Of Rolex
It's Corin, Ife and Mario up for eviction this week. Keeva was originally up but won the save & replace task, swapping herself with Mario. No doubt to highten the chance of either Ife or Corin going. I'd be quite happy to see Corin go. She made a right song and dance when her name was called out. Making out she doesn't care when really she's fuming inside.

Brilliant moment last night on Live Feed. Dave and Rachel were making a fair bit of noise and Ben wasn't happy being kept awake. He'd said nothing but when Dave quietly said to Keeva, John James and Josie (who were in the double bed together with JJ in the middle), "D'you think Ben will be upset in the morning?", Ben's voice roared from the other side of the room, "OF COURSE I'M FUCKING UPSET!!" Although, before that, Dave had actually picked up Keeva and just launched her at Ben in his bed like a giant ball, meaning Ben unwittingly kicked her in the side.

Rachel needs to learn to keep her voice down when she goes into the bedroom. She literally just walks in, 3am, in the dark with sleeping housemates and talks nine to the dozen at top whack. Complete lack of self awareness.
Zoe

John James is like a cross between Jason Stackhouse and a toddler

But I still would.

Eviction; Ife will go, but Mario can fuck off.
Sostie
I'm falling for Corinne. The Lorraine Chase of the 21st Century
Zoe
QUOTE (Sostie @ Jul 15 2010, 01:13 PM) *
I'm falling for Corinne. The Lorraine Chase of the 21st Century

GOOD CALL!

I'm very fond of Ben, JJ, Josie and latterly Andrew. I understand they're the four favourites, so I'm glad to be in sync with the mood of the nation.
Sostie
I've watched very little of this series. Yesterday Corinne made one hot cowboy.

I also, for my sins, fancied Shabby. But only in still shot form.
Wife Of Rolex
It almost happened last night, just before 1am. JJJ were so close to having that moment of discovering each other's feelings but it just escaped them.

During the shopping task (which involves the boys being locked in a small room while the girls dress as super heroes and are set tasks to rescue them from the clutches of the "Uber Cougar"), the girls teased Josie about her relationship with John James. John James later found out about it and was asking Josie about it in the bathroom. He was surprised the find she had been embarrassed by it all and had not laughed it off. Asked how she responded to the other girls' questioning, Josie revealed that she'd said she thought there was no way he'd ever fancy her. It was at this moment that pretty much anyone watching Live Feed at that moment was screaming at the screen, "Tell her John! Say something! This is the moment, do it! SAY. SOMETHING. NOW!!" Instead there was a long painful silence. Josie murmured something and walked out leaving John James looking around slightly stunned and confused before an ad break slammed in with, what has be said, precision cliff hanger timing.

If they don't have that as the closing scene for tonight's highlights show, Big Brother is a dingus.

Not likely to be shown, but Josie later got out of bed at 3am (after John James had finally gone to bed after a long chat with Keeva in the kitchen) and for no real reason just cleaned whatever she could find in the kitchen for about an hour. It was pure sexual frustration. She couldn't have sex with John James so she got it out her system through vigorous washing up. It was quite funny to watch as she kind of thumped past the bedroom door, to and from the kitchen and bathroom to get cleaning products, in the hope John James would wonder what she was up to and come out to investigate. She kept looking at the bedroom door to see if anyone was coming out but, sadly for her, John James was out like a light and oblivious to what she was up to.

QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 15 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Absofrigginglutely. wub.gif

Wait until you see his tiger pants for the shopping task. happy.gif

It's the final series and right there at the end I'd say John James is easily the best looking male housemate ever. There, I said it. Josie's a lucky gal.
Zoe
I'm not sure anything's going to happen, to be honest.

I don't really fancy John James, at least he's not my type, I just think he's adorable and hilarious (I still would).

I can't remember who I've really fancied on BB in the past. They all blur into one to some extent. I had a real soft spot for Scott in BB4 - I thought he looked like Matt Damon.

Isn't watching the live stream a bit dull and frustrating? Whenever it's on and I've caught a bit of it, the lack of editing renders it about as interesting as watching paint dry. Paint drying punctuated by birdsong.
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 15 2010, 02:07 PM) *
Isn't watching the live stream a bit dull and frustrating? Whenever it's on and I've caught a bit of it, the lack of editing renders it about as interesting as watching paint dry. Paint drying punctuated by birdsong.

I'm weird though. I can sit and watch live feed for hours. I like to pick up on spontaneous dialogue. Listening to rhythms of conversations and also watching how one or more housemate's actions can cause a chain reaction throughout the house that can effect others.

Like Keeva (< I know that not how it's spelt but it's easier) kind of stopped JJJ carrying forward the conversation that was happening in the bathroom. It allowed them to just be separate and maybe think about things a bit more in their own heads. Which later saw Josie in the kitchen having a big old clean up. Had Keeva not been there Josie and John James may well have blurted something when they hadn't really thought about it enough. If anything, Keeva being in the way a bit is what's keeping their relationship balanced. Sounds strange, but I can see it's purpose while watching live feed. It's all fatalistic stuff and I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.
Wife Of Rolex
John James doing geek chic this afternoon.

Looks a bit like Sam Sparro there, but still would.
Wife Of Rolex
Triple post? Sod it, I'll just talk to meself.

"Keeva's" gone and walked before today's nominations were announced - which would've been her and Rachel. With her out of the picture and Keeley's noms made void (cos she spoke about them with Steve) it's now Rachel, Keeley and Corin. But the save and replace task is currently taking place and John James has told them all whoever wins they can put him up. Silly boy, is he trying to give us girls a heart attack?

Keeva's really screwed it up this week by going now. She would've been gone on Friday anyway. Hopefully it's Keeley who goes. She said she'd stir things up, she had her pop in the first 5 minutes and then done bugger all since. If John James goes I'm sacking off the rest of the series until the final. I like Josie, Mario and Ben (though he's sometimes ridiculous) and even Corin's found her way back into my good books over the last few days, but the show would completely lose its spark without John James there.

ETA...

Just as I was worrying...Keeley's gone and badly injured herself during the S&R task, John James carried her to the Diary Room like a hero and the BB producers are probably shitting themselves over the possible legal bill for a health & safety inquiry.

It's all go today, innit?
Wife Of Rolex
^ Too late to edit...

S&R task cancelled. Rachel, Keeley and Corin remain up for eviction on Friday.

John James is safe! Yay!

You don't care.

Fine.
Zoe
I'll watch it on the telly.

I have to say, I'm not sorry to hear Caoimhe's gone.
PrincessKate
Oh God.
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Jul 21 2010, 07:55 AM) *

He's turned out to be alright. He slept in the bedroom last night, had a laugh with the housemates and the mood in the house is really up. Especially now Keeva's gone. He's obviously there for a bit of self promotion and has been quite ernest with the piano player during the task auditions and rehearsals, but he's not been the complete dick I expected him to be. Then again, I haven't seen what he's said in the Diary Room so that could still all change.

Corin slipped out of my good books again just as she'd worked her way back in. Not just for dismissing Keeley's injury (her face last night when they recieved a laminate telling them Keeley had fractured her ankle and had to stay in hospital to have an operation was a picture) but also spouts of playacting and exagerating for the cameras earlier today, which was not part of the task. There's being naturally funny and there's forcing it to come across as entertaining.

JJJ continue to be...well, JJJ. Will they, won't they? Who knows? But I'm bloody enjoying watching them muck about together and keeping us on our toes. John James has just started to get a little jealous of the other males giving Josie some attention, particularly Ben & Andrew. But best quote today is this one...

Josie: "Guys go for the little package don't they? " (as in slim women)
John James: "I don't."

Good boy, John James. Goooooood boy. happy.gif

ETA...

New housemates going in on Friday...

As he keeps on asking, I hope Mario gets his wish and a gay guy is put in there for him. It'll stop him molesting John James with his giant bollock.
Zoe
Unfortunately it has become blindingly obvious that John James doesn't find Josie physically attractive, at all. More fool him, but it's true.

Josie is better off with someone who appreciates her - like Andrew. NOT Andrew, you understand, just someone else who appreciates her.

On last night's show JJ's baiting of Josie "yes, but what kind of feelings specifically do you have for me", whilst in bed, before hauling himself out to announce to the nation that he didn't fancy her and felt so awkward about it he might want to leave, was shameful.

No girl deserves humiliation on that level. If she's smart, she'll back right off. Because if she saw what he says in the diary room and to other housemates (as well as on national TV) about not fancying her, she's feel totally shit about herself. Though, she shouldn't, he's the one encouraging her to open up about her feelings in front of him, and then sharing his in front of everyone else.

All that said, he's still one of my favourite housemates. He makes faces like a grumpy toddler and reminds me of la Stackhouse.
Sostie
I was a bit worried when JJ entered the house. The idea of an Aussie surfer type did not fill me with optimism, but he's turned out to be one of the more likeable housemates. Maybe because half the time he seems a bit confused by what's going on around him.

Is Mario the lamest sexual predator ever. Why did he jump in and give Ben & JJ a kiss when they made up after an argument?
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 23 2010, 01:45 AM) *
On last night's show JJ's baiting of Josie "yes, but what kind of feelings specifically do you have for me", whilst in bed, before hauling himself out to announce to the nation that he didn't fancy her and felt so awkward about it he might want to leave, was shameful.

But I think that was a supporting barrier for the real barrier. He doesn't want anything to happen in the house. If they were on the outside they'd be making a go of it right now and seeing how things pan out. If anything were to go wrong he certainly doesn't want to put either of them in a difficult situation in that environment. He's wary of it as it is. Saying he doesn't have feelings for her in that regard is his way of protecting that last barrier that stops them taking things further. He's said - not to Josie directly - that he fancied her in the beginning. So to say he's never looked at her that way isn't really true. They've just reached a stage where he doesn't want to tempt fate in the house. He'll wait until both are out of it before really sorting things out in his head and knowing what his true feelings are. It's not going to happen in the house, but outside anything's a possiblity and there'd be nothing to lose.

Whenever he's been asked about it by other housemates, he's always made a long pause before saying, "Not in here." It's on his mind, but the circumstances, along with certain housemates - Rachel & Dave - digging at it and making them more conscious of it makes them aware it's being played out in the full glare of the public. John James and Josie are both fairly private people so leaving things until they get outside suits them, despite the awkwardness.

What they say in the Diary Room is often what they're actually saying to themselves. He's simply bolstering the one thing that's protecting either of them possibly being getting hurt in the house. He knows what's happened to most previous BB couples in the house and he doesn't want to put himself or Josie in a bad position. It's astute, and could easily be seen as gameplanning, but I'd say he's probably doing the right thing by both of them given where they are.

And he definitely does find her physically attractive. The other night, when they'd had a little party, Josie tried on a pair of sexy red stillettos and showed John James. He practically dribbled into his crisps. She looked really pretty and his eyes were just all on her. Perhaps the confusion lies in the fact they've bypassed the lust stage without any of the kissing or sex (instead Josie's done some cleaning and John James has been bouncing his rubber ball since Sunday night for sexual tension release) and now find themselves just simply being in love with other. They can't explain the feelings but it's just there. Yesterday morning they showered together and John James washed her hair. Even in the confines of the Big Brother House and the closeness of all housemates by this stage, that's an incredibly intimate act and a sure sign a man is in love. Whether he realises it himself or not.

In other news, Keeley ain't going back in. She's gone home to recover.

Y'know, it's almost like I'm too involved. unsure.gif
Everlong
A month and half on and I haven't even watched a full episode yet. I might start with the eviction tonight.
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Everlong @ Jul 23 2010, 04:29 PM) *
A month and half on and I haven't even watched a full episode yet. I might start with the eviction tonight.

There is no eviction tonight. It was cancelled after one housemate walked and another, who was nominated, had to leave after breaking her ankle during a task.

However, we will have the delightful and quite probably hilarious squallings of Corin and Andrew as they do a duet for the crowd, as part of the high School Musical shopping task, and then 3 new housemates will go in.
Zoe
I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

You do watch it an awful lot more than me, but from what I've seen recently he doesn't seem to fancy her at all (as much as he likes her) - Caoimhe on the other hand...

I've been out every night this week, and only caught the end of shows on +1, so I think I'm going to sack off Tim Key at the Camden Head and enjoy a night in with BB. Possibly with a cherry pie.
Everlong
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 23 2010, 04:32 PM) *
There is no eviction tonight. It was cancelled after one housemate walked and another, who was nominated, had to leave after breaking her ankle during a task.

However, we will have the delightful and quite probably hilarious squallings of Corin and Andrew as they do a duet for the crowd, as part of the high School Musical shopping task, and then 3 new housemates will go in.

Ah okay. Wow, good few people leaving this year then, didn't they only send a new 3 in?
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 23 2010, 04:42 PM) *
I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

You do watch it an awful lot more than me, but from what I've seen recently he doesn't seem to fancy her at all (as much as he likes her) - Caoimhe on the other hand...

There is a much better context to be had if you've seen the Live Feed. There's been a couple of times this series where a conversation or arguement hasn't quite been shown in the correct balance.

Well they've been touchy feely all day and they've said to each other in garden that they don't care if they make the final as they're just happy to have found each other.

I'm not not saying they'll definitely get together, but if they did it would be for keeps. Marriage, kids, the works. Once out the house, I can't really ese what would top them giving it a go (apart from him going back to Australia.

Shit.)

QUOTE (Everlong @ Jul 23 2010, 04:50 PM) *
Ah okay. Wow, good few people leaving this year then, didn't they only send a new 3 in?

Yeah, that was 2 weeks ago. Keeley was one of them and bust her ankle on Tuesday, meaning she had to leave the house. The housemates will see 6 VTs and choose which 3 get to become housemates.
Zoe
Like I said, agree to disagree.
Zoe
I think I want Andrew to win. He's hilarious and looks like a super geeky version of my little brother. He struggles as no other housemate appears to understand sarcasm, so his jokes fall a bit flat sometimes. I appreciate them.

I can't wait for this duet. The rehearsal was priceless.
Wife Of Rolex
Oh ye of little faith. wink.gif

Early this morning, John James and Josie had a bit of a chat in bed. Not any old chat. The chat.

Earlier in the evening the 3 new housemates had been chosen. I'd picked out Jo and JJ to go in but wasn't expecting Laura to be voted over Megan. Immediately I thought she must be in there for a reason in the grand scheme of things because she didn't appear to offer anything much. Barely 90 minutes in the house she dropped a bomb with Josie at the smoking area by mentioning John James's Diary Room entry just a few days ago. Later in the bedroom, Josie told John James what Laura had said and he immediately went, "I did not say that!" But then he thought for a moment and went, "I didn't say it like that!" laugh.gif

John James's mindset has shifted a bit since he said that stuff in the Diary Room. The main thing being that later the same day he said that he wasn't going to worry about it anymore. Meaning he was now prepared to just see how things go between them rather than constantly fighting it. Since then they've just got closer and closer. Last night, after the new housemates came in, he went and changed his top into the red football shirt and walked back out infront of Josie. Corin and Mario clocked it straight away (as everyone knows Josie fancies him when he's wearing his his football strip) and went, "Is someone feeling insecure?". They all had a laugh and it was about half hour after this Laura said about the Diary Room entry. Eventually this went on to prompt their important talk. After Mario finally left them to be in bed alone together (he was so annoying. He just wouldn't leave them alone at the crucial moment. You could see in John James's head he was saying, 'Fuck off Mario! I want to be with Josie!" But obviously not out loud), they went under the covers and were whispering and talking away. It was difficult to catch most of it but I did hear, quite clearly, John James saying he wanted to be absoultely sure of the situation as he didn't want to push her into a direction she wasn't ready for. Josie said something about when they get out the house and the L word was definitely mentioned. The jist of it was, they've finally realised how the other feels, neither want to do anything in the house and they're both happy to just keep things as they are and wait until they get out to take things further. They had a big hug, said goodnight and went to sleep.

This afternoon, they've looked like the veritable established couple. It's like they've been together for years. They're just going to chill out for the rest of the time they're in the house now they know where they both stand. D'awwww, lovely. happy.gif
Zoe
We shall see - I hope to be proved wrong. I'm not sure you can have 'the chat' before you've even kissed.

It's very annoying that BB doesn't seem to go on catch-up for days. I feel very behind.
Wife Of Rolex
Oh, there has been a teensy bit of kissing. Just little pecks, but there's been a bit. Josie gave him a lovebite on his shoulder last night.

Double eviction this Friday - unless things go tits up like last week. Perfect scenario would be Mario and Steve going. Steve wants to go and Mario's been crossing the line of cringe too much lately. He was borderline from the start but just about knew when to stop. Over the last week he's become uber-molester, especially with John James. He's realised John James and Josie are the big storyline of the series and he wants to muscle his way in for the airtime. Plus we need a couple of guys to go to balance the gender dynamics.
Zoe
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 25 2010, 04:16 PM) *
Oh, there has been a teensy bit of kissing. Just little pecks, but there's been a bit. Josie gave him a lovebite on his shoulder last night.

Does not count.

I'm glad to hear there's a double eviction this week, plenty of dead wood (Mario, Dave, Steve)
Wife Of Rolex
QUOTE (Zoe @ Jul 25 2010, 04:25 PM) *
Does not count.

Ok, how about him stroking her tummy to help ease her period pains?

Last night Dave was talking about nominations and mentioned Andrew's and Mario's names. I thought, 'He'll get into trouble for that.' This afternoon, he got into trouble for that. He's automatically been put up for nomination tomorrow (though, of course, there's the save & replace task so he may not neccesarily be up for eviction on Friday). Ben pretty much got it in the neck yesterday from half the house for being a lazy git, flirting with everyone to gain favour and gossiping behind people's backs. They all seem friendly today, though, so whether that's carried through to nominations isn't clear. Anyone could be up this week. It's wide open.

Corin has the hots for new boy JJ and isn't doing too much to hide it. Confusing as she's in what was considered a stable relationship on the outside, not to mention her partner is female. i've decided that i'm just going to setlle on neither liking or disliking Corin as I'm constantly switching my mind about her. I think I like and then she does something that makes me dislike her, then she does something that makes me like her again and so on. So I give up.

ETA...

Oh. Fuck.

John James has gone out the fire exit, Josie's crying, seems he didn't feel the way we all (< some of us blush.gif ) thought. It's all gone to shit. Everything has just spun the other way round in the space of an hour.

Gutted. sad.gif
Zoe
QUOTE (Wife Of Rolex @ Jul 26 2010, 03:30 PM) *
Ok, how about him stroking her tummy to help ease her period pains?

Yeeeesh, does not count.

Awwww, I'm gutted he's gone, the toddler-faced Stackhouse-a-like.

The whole series seems to have gone to shit this week. I might give up till the ultimate housemate finale.
Wife Of Rolex
He hasn't left. He apparently (not sure) got onto the roof and was really upset. He eventually went back in and was in tears at the Diary Room.

It's all got a bit confusing. Some say he didn't say he doesn't feel the same way about Josie but others are saying he's admitted he doesn't want that kind of relationship. It really doesn't make any sense. He said he loved her this morning and they shared a little hug and kiss earlier this afternoon.

Either way, both John James & Josie are both very upset over whatever was said under the duvet just moments before things kicked off. It's all very dramatic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.