Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombie Newsflash: Calling All Undead
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > News
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
kiss my empty bag
i tried that nothing seemed to happen .... smile.gif
williambuckrogers
QUOTE (kiss my empty bag @ Nov 19 2004, 12:23 PM)
i tried that nothing seemed to happen .... smile.gif

you assumed andy meant the animal puppies...? wink.gif biggrin.gif
OverTilt
Actually, looking back at all these old posts makes me wish I'd registered sooner. I have no idea why I didn't register a long time ago, as I've always been an avid fan, but there you go.

If there ever actually WAS a sequel, like someone mentioned, I'd recommend filming it in Norway. Preferably Northern Norway. During the winter. Nobody's ever done a wintertime zombie flick, and much less one where the sun NEVER rises. Plus, you'd have the bonus of seeing a deranged me hiking his way to Northern Norway to be a zombie.
TheGimp
A bleak frozen landscape.
The only light the baleful glow of the moon,
or the cold glint of the stars.
All across this landscape
vague, shadowy figures are moving
The Snowmen are coming to life
And slaughtering their creators.

Starring Simon Pegg (TV's Spaced, Shaun of the Dead) and Jessica Stevenson (TV's Spaced and La Scala!), in a film directed by Edgar Wright (Spaced, Shaun of the Dead).

SnowMan
It's chilling time.
JamesLydon
QUOTE (OverTilt @ Nov 19 2004, 08:48 PM)
Actually, looking back at all these old posts makes me wish I'd registered sooner. I have no idea why I didn't register a long time ago, as I've always been an avid fan, but there you go.

If there ever actually WAS a sequel, like someone mentioned, I'd recommend filming it in Norway. Preferably Northern Norway. During the winter. Nobody's ever done a wintertime zombie flick, and much less one where the sun NEVER rises.

All that blood... all the snow... it'd certainly be beautifully coloured!

Oh, and if you liked all those old posts (which, from memory, would probably be quite unrepresentative of the lost forum as a whole, being rather focussed on the zombie side of things), you'd have loved all the other forums filled with fun, joy, pain, laughter, anger, and so on and so on. Still, you've got a chance now to contribute to a new version of all that, if the willing and spirit is still in this place...
OverTilt
*ahem*
I'd be lying if I said I actually READ all those posts. Just a few. To get a feel for it, y'know? I'd be happy to contribute on, of course. But... You registered not long before me. How would you know?
JamesLydon
I have always been here..... [/Kosh]

They deleted all the member accounts just before the forum came back 'on air' a couple of months ago, but I used to be registered, for many years, as Flameboy. A few of the posts in that thread are by me, y'see! smile.gif
OverTilt
ohhhhhh. Then so!*

Well. I'm here now. We'll just have to make the best of it.

* how's that for bastardising your language, Imperialist dogs? HAHA!
TheGimp
I.... remember Flameboy.

<shudderr>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.