10 things I have learnt from West End premieres:
1. Blasting out the expletive laden soundtrack in Leicester Square makes for some kind of entrance. Not sure Warner Village quite thought that one through, but it was nice to stroll in to the sound of effing and blinding.
2. Having the sound cut out for three seconds during a crucial moment was the most frightening part of the film for me. I yelped audibly - which at least made up for the fluffed joke.
3. Spaced fans never fail to impress in their resourcefulness. Signed quite a few nice scans from the show along with posters and DVD's. Michael Smiley, in particular, was touched at how many fans cried out 'Tyres! Tyres!'
4. Red carpet interviews are suprisingly fun, but, boy, did me and Simon tire of the question, 'So. a romantic zombie comedy, what's that all about then?'
5. Alex Zane from MTV is a lovely, lovely man.
6. My head hurts.
7. My head hurts.
8. My head hurts.
9. My head hurts.
10. See above
Thanks to Edgar for the report
and thanks to mixedcasesspaces for the photos