Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: League of Gentlemen Series 3
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > News
NickLee
The League of Gentlemen, the award-winning BBC comedy series set in the eponymous Royston Vasey is to return this month with a third series.
As killer-cars reports, the third series will be appearing on BBC2 from Thursday, 26th September, at 10pm.
It will feature new characters (including one Dr. Carlton) and others will be gone. But we can be sure whatever is new, it'll be good stuff. We might even see more of Edgar Fish, the doctor heavily and coincidentally based on Spaced's very own "Whip Pan" Edgar Wright.
The League's Mark Gatiss (pictured, right) and Reece Shearsmith  appeared in the Spaced's Series 2 though we don't know of any reverse cameos in the League's Series 3. Would be nice there were though...
Meanwhile, repeats of Series 2, which is also available on an excellent DVD (and video), are starting from Sunday, 8th September on BBC2.
icklepickle
For those of you who want to know more about series 3 ie which characters are back, which ones aren't, some plot lines and see loads of pictures from the filming, visit the LOG Series 3 spoilers yahoo group which I help moderate. I know some people want to wait till they see it to find out what happens, so the group is opt in only. If you don't wanna join the group you can always PM me and I can fill you in on S3 gossip!
NickLee
Can you suggest any LoG discussion groups that don't have horrendous meanie spoilers?

N.
icklepickle
Oh yeah, sorry. That one is purely for spoilers. The main LOG discussion group is HERE but you can't discuss series 3 there. It's quite busy at the moment (I can hardly keep up and I'm a moderator!) but see ya over there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.