Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back!
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > News
NickLee

Well, welcome back to Spaced-Out. Been away a long time but now we're back.
Lots of stuff has been going on, Shaun of the Dead has had it's DVD release and is highest new entry in the HMV DVD Chart and the Spaced collectors edition box set will hit the shelves on the 27th of September. The 3 Disc Collectors' Edition contains Series One and Two with the original extra features as previously released, as well as an anthology of previously unseen material. Disc 1 features Series One as well as trailers, commentary, cast and crew biographies and deleted scenes, as well new out-takes, a new homage-o-meter and additional new raw footage.

Disc 2 contains Series Two, commentary, homage-o-meter, out-takes, deleted scenes, trailers, raw footage, biographies and photo galleries. The third disc features an 80 minute documentary as well as a music video (Osymyso Remix) and biographies.

The in-depth and specially filmed feature length documentary: 'Skip To The End' features interviews with all main cast members, (Simon Pegg, Jessica Stevenson, Mark Heap, Nick Frost, Katy Carmichael, Julia Deakin), many cameo actors including (Bill Bailey, David Walliams, Mark Gatiss, Reece Shearsmith), Edgar Wright (director) and even journalists such as Boyd Hilton, Heat and James Delingpole, Sunday Telegraph. It also includes a tour made by Simon, Jessica and Edgar of various locations featured in the show with clips of archive footage from the very first programmes Simon and Jessica appeared in together.

Future plans for the site include interview with director Edgar Wright, the return of the forum and plenty more news on what everyone's up to, as well as updates to all the sections oif the site.

A big thanks goes out to Simon, Edgar, Nick and Karen for all their help seeing the site back up and running and to Paramount and Channel 4 for helping out with funding.

Cutmaster_Frost
It's ermmmmmm good to be back ii was mikelewatts before it closed and i'm now cutmaster_frost i'm also the admin on the offical shaun of the dead site sooo yano hi
DangerHelvetica
Three cheers for spaced out!

HIP HIP HUZZAH!
HIP HIP HUZZAH!
HIP HIP HUZZAH!

biggrin.gif
GutsnGuns
Hello you! Nice to see the forum back. And nice for me to be back after such a prolonged absence!
smile.gif
nephilim138
yay! new box set looks nice, its just i got the originals what to do with those!

XdaveyX
Downsy
Well, Christmas is coming up soon, maybe introduce a friend to Spaced?
iranspaced
I would it quite shocking that the only thing that beat SOTD to number one in the HMV DVD Chart was the Star Wars box set...which hadnt even been released yet but 'HMV managment' (idiots) decided to put at number one to promote it further.

I tried to swap them around at our store but got told off sad.gif
wanderingschoolgirl
QUOTE (Downsy @ Oct 13 2004, 11:34 PM)
Well, Christmas is coming up soon, maybe introduce a friend to Spaced?

please allow me to introduce myself, i'm woman of wealth and taste. LOL, sorry- couldn't resist. happy.gif
Kyrillion
I spotted the boxset when doing my Christmas shopping and snapped it up, rejoicing at what a perfect present it would make for my friend, but lamenting the lack of cash that stopped me buying a copy for myself.

Then it occurred to me my friend doesn't have a DVD player.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.