Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Fuzz General Thread
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Hot Fuzz
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
CazBag
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 3 2006, 06:55 PM)

Oooooo!!! Now then, how long will it be before those t-shirts make it on to E-Bay? laugh.gif
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (CazBag @ Aug 3 2006, 12:14 PM)
Oooooo!!!  Now then, how long will it be before those t-shirts make it on to E-Bay?  laugh.gif

They have been for about a week. smile.gif I saw one, anyway.

Mine's not, though. No one's getting mine - MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

(I really ought to whore it sometime soon...)
CazBag
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Aug 3 2006, 08:23 PM)
Mine's not, though.  No one's getting mine - MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
(I really ought to whore it sometime soon...)

Tease! tongue.gif
thirtyhelens
If I had it on right now I wouldn't make you wait. Promise. wink.gif As it is I'm wearing my Raconteurs shirt, which while lovely is less exclusive.

Nah, I'll take pics soon. They're quite nice, and have the Comic-Con logo on one sleeve.
CazBag
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Aug 3 2006, 08:48 PM)
If I had it on right now I wouldn't make you wait.  Promise.  wink.gif  As it is I'm wearing my Raconteurs shirt, which while lovely is less exclusive.

Nah, I'll take pics soon.  They're quite nice, and have the Comic-Con logo on one sleeve.

Ah, ok, I'll let you off, just this once though
wink.gif

Look forward to the whoring biggrin.gif
thirtyhelens
Actually, I'm wearing it in this photo:

http://www.spaced-out.org.uk/forums/index....ndpost&p=556843

But you can't see the details. D'oh.

I should note that they were giving out Balls of Fury shirts, too, and no offense to Lennon and Garant, because those guys rrrrrrawk - but I never overheard anyone specifically asking, let alone begging, for those shirts.

ETA: I've been corrected that the grey shirts were, in fact, for Fearless....Balls of Fury were giving out underwear. Class. biggrin.gif
Stink_Palm
Man, I went to Comic Con last year, but I couldn't nearly afford it this year.

Why didn't I wait?! WHY?

They even stayed in the same hotel as me.
Llama
It hurts how much I want one of those t-shirts.

*Pines*
feckless_dykey_prostitute
Those T-shirts look great! It sounded like a market the way that guy who was giving them out was going: "Get your Hot fuzz t-shirts!"

Great little blog there. smile.gif
zeden
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Jul 24 2006, 05:48 AM)

I've got this set as my wallpaper and it dawned on me that all of the guns they're holding have labels on them. Taken from the evidence locker?...
Llama
QUOTE (zeden @ Aug 4 2006, 02:02 PM)
I've got this set as my wallpaper and it dawned on me that all of the guns they're holding have labels on them. Taken from the evidence locker?...

I linked it to one of the teaser clips which I accidentally read some of....
Llama
Comic-Con Blog One YouTube version.
Stink_Palm
I just got back from Miami Vice.

NO Hot Fuzz teaser sad.gif

And the movie sucked.
Llama
The teaser trailers are being shown from Friday.

It's a shame that you didn't enjoy the film either! Hopefully I'll find it a bit more entertaining.
Raven
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 4 2006, 05:45 PM)
The teaser trailers are being shown from Friday.

It is Friday, have I missed something? huh.gif
theevilresident101
You are lucky you get to see that trailer...
Llama
QUOTE (Raven @ Aug 4 2006, 06:06 PM)
It is Friday, have I missed something? huh.gif

Bollocks, so it is... laugh.gif

Maybe they're only showing it at the Empire today and at others after today. Or maybe the print Stink_Palm saw just didn't have it on it.

Oh, and the second Comic-Con blog is up!
Stink_Palm
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 4 2006, 06:11 PM)
Bollocks, so it is...  laugh.gif 

Maybe they're only showing it at the Empire today and at others after today. Or maybe the print Stink_Palm saw just didn't have it on it.
Oh, and the second Comic-Con blog is up!

It's quite likely it was just my screening, as my town is shit and that movie theatre is even worse.
thirtyhelens
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 4 2006, 10:11 AM)

With very special guest star....Jane Goldman's bloke! laugh.gif
Llama
YouTube version.

Excellent roll from Edgar, I must say laugh.gif
mallrat68
I can't believe nobody pirated the Comicon footage...

I want to see clips from Hot Fuzz, more than that cruddy spiderman footage that was flyinag around
Llama
Well, Edgar did say that if anyone in the audience saw someone recording it, they should hit them in the nuts.
mallrat68
hah hah fair enough, nobody wants to get punched in the nuts. I can wait...
Stink_Palm
I would take a fairly decent kick in the nuts to see this footage right now.

Can't be worse than seeing Miami Vice.
rabbit57i
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 4 2006, 02:11 PM)

Thank you Lady Shaun

I love the way Wossy looks like shit. I guess he doesn't dress himself.
Llama
QUOTE (rabbit57i @ Aug 5 2006, 03:09 PM)
I love the way Wossy looks like shit. I guess he doesn't dress himself.

I want to know what's going on with his hair there.
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 4 2006, 07:11 PM)

laugh.gif What does that man look like!?

"A massive blump" - That guy... laugh.gif
Downsy
In response to my previous post regarding removal of a number of posts. The contents of these posts contained information which although I'm sure was posted in good faith, we have on good authority were erroneous. Therefore these posts will not be re-instated. I apologise for not getting this cleared up quicker.
thirtyhelens
It's all good, Downsy. wink.gif Thanks.

QUOTE (CazBag @ Aug 3 2006, 12:54 PM)
Look forward to the whoring  biggrin.gif

I didn't forget....

Llama
I want! I want! I'm spectacularly jealous oh many helens.
I would really really like one of those....
Dax Trajero
QUOTE (Llama @ Aug 6 2006, 05:09 PM)
I want! I want! I'm spectacularly jealous oh many helens.

Looks like Edgar's weaving his pimp magic again - and you're all helpless to resist.

Hell, I'd LOVE one of these t-shirts!
Rebus
This is my first ever post. Been a fan since back in the day of Spaced. Just gutted to be living in Australia now, I can't imagine when we'll get Hot Fuzz. Loving the production blogs, they're better than any show made over here. Just wanted to say "hi" and "can't wait" for Hot Fuzz.
Llama
QUOTE (Dax Trajero @ Aug 7 2006, 01:22 AM)
Looks like Edgar's weaving his pimp magic again - and you're all helpless to resist.

Any excuse to post the pimp picture... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rebus @ Aug 7 2006, 09:19 AM)
This is my first ever post.  Been a fan since back in the day of Spaced. Just gutted to be living in Australia now, I can't imagine when we'll get Hot Fuzz.  Loving the production blogs, they're better than any show made over here.  Just wanted to say "hi" and "can't wait" for Hot Fuzz.

Howdy there Rebus! Why don't you come and introduce yourself to the rest of the board in the New Members thread? smile.gif
widowspider
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Aug 6 2006, 05:48 PM)
It's all good, Downsy. wink.gif  Thanks.
I didn't forget....

Waaaaaahh! I want one! sad.gif
rabbit57i
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Aug 6 2006, 12:48 PM)

Oh, let's hope Rogue pictues did like they did with Shaun & give us free previews & free shirts.

Although to be honest, they probably won't since now everyone is looking foward to this.
widowspider
QUOTE (rabbit57i @ Aug 7 2006, 04:35 PM)
Oh, let's hope Rogue pictues did like they did with Shaun & give us free previews & free shirts.

Although to be honest, they probably won't since now everyone is looking foward to this.

Boo and hiss. We're the hardcore, we want free stuff!
thirtyhelens
If they hire Fanpimp to manage the message board on the official site again, there will most assuredly be free swag.

Whether or not they get round to sending it all out on time is another matter. But I do think everyone got their Shaun stuff eventually.
Saw the teaser yesterday in front of Miami Vice. It looks freakin' awesome.
Llama
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Aug 9 2006, 02:17 PM)

Good to hear! Partly because tomorrow I'll be paying 5.20 to see 42 seconds worth of footage....
Everlong
When is this trailer online? any news anywhere? because i won't be paying just to see a teaser. even if it is for a film i'm anticipating so highly..
theevilresident101
It would be nice to have said trailer online...then I won't have to wait forever and a day.
Tab
I've spent all day (only half hour) looking for the hot fuzz trailer and al I find is the blogs. Has anyone seen it yet?
thirtyhelens
Don't kill any more time, darlin'. It hasn't been posted to the web yet. (But when it is, check this space, as I'm sure the link will arrive in rapid fashion.)
Stink_Palm
QUOTE (feckless_dykey_prostitute @ Aug 9 2006, 01:17 PM)

Your theatre > mine

sad.gif
theevilresident101
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Aug 11 2006, 06:35 AM)
Don't kill any more time, darlin'.  It hasn't been posted to the web yet.  (But when it is, check this space, as I'm sure the link will arrive in rapid fashion.)

Wahey!
Llama
QUOTE (thirtyhelens @ Aug 10 2006, 10:35 PM)
Don't kill any more time, darlin'.  It hasn't been posted to the web yet.  (But when it is, check this space, as I'm sure the link will arrive in rapid fashion.)

That it will... that it will.
Ade
I couldn't find this posted by anyone....

Quick Stop Entertanment - Interview with Nick and Edgar

Nearly 30 minutes of interview goodness!
Llama
I thought I'd posted it, but maybe not! Such a good interview.

I've put it on to You Tube as well for those without Quicktime:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Ade
To be honest, you probably already did - sorry to have underestimated you, if so! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.