Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHAUN OF THE DEAD THE GAME
Spaced Out Forum > Spaced > Spaced: Above and Beyond > Shaun of the Dead
Pages: 1, 2
Cutmaster_Frost
i think that they should make a shaun of the dead game that lets you been all of the characters and you can have free roaming and all that if they spend some time makeing it i think it would be i good game

and if it does happen
make it on all three consoles seen as though i have a gamecube and my bro has a ps2
anyway what do u think?
J.R
Noticing a trend in your posts.

Either about you giving your script to someone , or having something for you/near you/on you?

Anyway no there should not be a game, and you would not see it for at least 2 years if it started developement now.

Leaving it obsolete and out of touch with the public.
Lazlo Woodbine
but hypothetically, if it came out tomorrow and was done well...it'd be fun hitting zombies with a cricket bat.
fried_gold
This is true. I also notice not much thought put into cutmaster frost's posts regarding feasibility.
Cutmaster_Frost
hey hey hey i'm a little bit over the limit and it took a hell of a long time to write that right so give me a break i'm only 14 with a week off school
spacegurl
each to their own but i dont really think it would be ground-breaking stuff if there was a shaun of the dead game.
J.R
Oh sorry your drunk and 14.

My mistake...........

Anyway it could be a fun game, but if you really want zombie games in London, just wander round the tube with a bat.
Baz
I find it more fun to do role playing but using the SotD story instead of D&D. It's fun playing find the Hog Nuts too.

wink.gif
Cutmaster_Frost
You mean like a board game or something
spacegurl
I find it more fun to do role playing but using the SotD story instead of D&D. It's fun playing find the Hog Nuts too.

sounds like your talking about an entirely different pastime altogether wink.gif wink.gif
Lazlo Woodbine
each to their own but i dont really think it would be ground-breaking stuff if there was a shaun of the dead game.

no, but few games are. if they'd thought about it at the time they could have done a game to show the whole experience of the film following Yvonne's group, ala enter the matrix.
actually, scrap that idea, that was shit.
Cutmaster_Frost
lol that was on the commentry about a film that shows what Yvonne got up too
Baz
QUOTE (spacegurl @ Oct 24 2004, 10:27 PM)
sounds like your talking about an entirely different pastime altogether  wink.gif  wink.gif

Oh I've no idea what your on about. It's not like I've ever done role playing before.

Honest.

wink.gif
spacegurl
oh i wouldn't assume..........

im sure there no finding of nuts taking place either. biggrin.gif
Cutmaster_Frost
i play role playing game and Sim forums there cool
Baz
QUOTE (spacegurl @ Oct 24 2004, 10:31 PM)
im sure there no finding of nuts taking place either. biggrin.gif

Mmm Dry roasted!

Nice rolleyes.gif
Cutmaster_Frost
how come everyone beside Baz sound deppressed
Baz
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 10:34 PM)

Because I've been playing "Find the Hog Nuts".

ohmy.gif

tongue.gif
J.R
A deceptively difficult game.
spacegurl

i know you`ve had a drink but are u sure you havn't been smoking something too..?

sounds like paranoia to me.....

biggrin.gif
Cutmaster_Frost
no i don't smoke, but i'm known to have weird things going on in my head lol, some of the stuff i come up with is very funny
sean_ofthedead
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 09:41 PM)
no i don't smoke but i'm known to have weird thing in my head lol some of the stuff i come up with r very funny

What was that? No... Sorry... I can't understand a word you're saying.

huh.gif
Cutmaster_Frost
there is that better
fried_gold
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 09:41 PM)
no i don't smoke, but i'm known to have weird things going on in my head lol, some of the stuff i come up with is very funny

I take it you mean funny strange and not funny ha-ha.
Cutmaster_Frost
no i'm very funny i say funny random thingfs that make people laugh so i'm both
anyway can we get back to the convo plz
sean_ofthedead
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 09:49 PM)
no i'm very funny i say funny random thingfs that make people laugh so i'm both
anyway can we get back to the convo plz

Got me in stitches, mate. Absolute stitches.
Cutmaster_Frost
lol right ooooooook

anyway why do u have to have a go at me all i did was ask ya if ya wanted a shaun of the dead game and you disside to have a go at me
J.R
Laughing At You? Or In your general direction?

Anyway you could have a GTA style game. With RPG elements. Entirely Free roaming. With Zombies.

Or a New Matrix Game.
sean_ofthedead
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 09:51 PM)
lol right ooooooook

anyway why do u have to have a go at me all i did was ask ya if ya wanted a shaun of the dead game and you disside to have a go at me

Here, I'm not having a go. I'm appreciating your wonderful comic timing, your ability to turn any mundane incident into an hilarious joke and your propensity for shining a light into my dismal, desperate life. How is that having a go at anyone?!

Geez. Some people.
Cutmaster_Frost
ask J.R that for a start
J.R
Oh I dunno, his Private Messages are quite funny.

PM removed. - Baz

Who hangs people nowadays?
Cutmaster_Frost
well dueing the stage of my life when i was deeply depressed and i hated my life i try to hang myself but the rope was to long and i nearly broke my legs jumping of a tree
sean_ofthedead
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 09:55 PM)
ask J.R that for a start

Yeah, J.R! You big meanie! You leave this intelligent, sensitive soul alone! He's a stand-up genius round his parts, and it's not his fault if you don't understand or appreciate his unique, intellectual-slash-toilet-based brand of humour. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Cutmaster_Frost
ooooooook thanks for the back up
sean_ofthedead
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 10:00 PM)
ooooooook thanks for the back up

Welcome. I certainly told him!
fried_gold
'Wields handbag'
You just have different opinions, thats all. Lets not get into suicide territory here.
Lazlo Woodbine
QUOTE (J.R @ Oct 24 2004, 10:56 PM)
Who hangs people nowadays?

Nobody. Not me anyway. You can't prove anything!
Cutmaster_Frost
lol chill
fried_gold
If you say 'lol' one more time. I'll hang myself. Don't push me!!
J.R
Remember the 3 P's of Suicide Preperation,Preperation and Pills.

Anyway. Anyone have any ideas on a game?

I see Shaun as more of a Pong clone.
Cutmaster_Frost
soz i'm soo use to it on msn yes i have no life

speaking of msn

the_brotherhood_of_the_wolf@hotmail.com is my addy if anyone wants to bully me further
Lazlo Woodbine
There could be a little sub game where you throw records at zombies. bonus or minus points depending on the quality of the record. smile.gif
spacegurl
yeah a little bonus round where you earn money so you can buy bigger, deadlier weapons.
Cutmaster_Frost
that seems like a flash game waiting to happen
Lazlo Woodbine
yeah a little bonus round where you earn money so you can buy bigger, deadlier weapons.

or a pint at the winchester
fried_gold
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 10:10 PM)
soz i'm soo use to it on msn yes i have no life

speaking of msn

the_brotherhood_of_the_wolf@hotmail.com is my addy if anyone wants to bully me further

Remember kids: forums for cult tv programs mainly watched by people over 16 aren't the place to meet friends. Might i also suggest that when you type your email address you replace the @ with AT and the . with DOT. This way, web crawling bot majuggys won't send you a lot of spam, and i don't mean the friendly, processed meat variety.

QUOTE (Lazlo Woodbine @ Oct 24 2004, 10:17 PM)
There could be a little sub game where you throw records at zombies.  bonus or minus points depending on the quality of the record. smile.gif

This is a good idea. Pity it would take so long for production etc. Still, I expect a cult following to SOTD in the same vain as Spaced.
Stella MM
QUOTE (J.R @ Oct 24 2004, 10:24 PM)
Anyway it could be a fun game, but if you really want zombie games in London, just wander round the tube with a bat.

Damn you, J.R. My boss thought I was working hard until I read that post. Now she's wondering why I just choked on my tea.
J.R
I do my best Stella wink.gif

and if ever I get on TV..that will be why.

Anyway, There was a flash game on the Official Shaun Of The Dead site, that at least had you pummeling zombies with records,bats and the like.
pick-puff-pickle
Anyway, There was a flash game on the Official Shaun Of The Dead site, that at least had you pummeling zombies with records,bats and the like

Damn you I was about to say that...it was my big entrance.

I have an idea how about a beat'em up game based on spaced....it'd e like the tekken bit in S2 Ep6.

DAISY STEINER WINS!!
fatseff1234
QUOTE (Cutmaster_Frost @ Oct 24 2004, 09:23 PM)
hey hey hey i'm a little bit over the limit and it took a hell of a long time to write that right so give me a break i'm only 14 with a week off school

if your only 14 how did you watch SoTD then? eh? eh? eh? ILLEGAL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.