Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "A Dedicated Neighbours Thread"
Spaced Out Forum > Media > Media
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Zoe
QUOTE (Jubei @ Apr 8 2005, 03:24 PM)
Tad brought a hooker where?  Home for dinner?  To a school disco? I don't remember that.  huh.gif

Kind of a school disco, it was the deb, she was wearing Kyliesque hot pants.

It's a fucked up episode, makes little or no sense.

I taped it when me and my friend were planning on doing an experiment where we'd see if we could live backwards (get up at 9pm, watch Neighbours at 5:35am, bed at 11am), but we didn't because it was fucking stupid and we were very drunk when we thought of it.

Bloody students...

QUOTE (Stella MM @ Apr 8 2005, 03:26 PM)
Why is Stuart blind all of a sudden? And where's Toady and why doesn't he mind that his best mate's doing his missus?

He rescued people from the Great Fire of Lassiters and burnt his eyes (but nowhere else on his body).

Toady does mind.
Jubei
QUOTE (Zoe @ Apr 8 2005, 02:28 PM)
Kind of a school disco, it was the deb, she was wearing Kyliesque hot pants.

Oh and there was me thinking you mistypes Tad bought a hooker.

Yes toady did mind, but since the wrestling and group masculine shouting, they seem to be a bit more friendly again, although I can't see them moving back in together really.
tartengirl
LOL i tried this on another forum and got ridiculed.

I want them to kill Izzy off shes the worst character ever!
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (gulfcoast_highwayman @ Apr 8 2005, 05:19 PM)
Dana when I was very young, something my mother never fails to mention if she's ever featured in the news.

When I first strarted to appreciate girls in the more grown up way the Lalla Ward in Dr Who.

No kill Boyd. Block of flaming wood touching lovely Sky. She'll get splinters.
constantly bored
QUOTE (gulfcoast_highwayman @ Apr 8 2005, 05:23 PM)
No kill Boyd. Block of flaming wood touching lovely Sky. She'll get splinters.

I don't know whether to love or hate Sky. She is after all an annoying pretentious cow. But on the other hand I quite like her hair.

And what a shit episode today. (As usual)
constantly bored
QUOTE (tartengirl @ Apr 8 2005, 05:10 PM)
LOL i tried this on another forum and got ridiculed.

I want them to kill Izzy off shes the worst character ever!

They obviously don't have our class and great taste in daytime tv. I watched Bargain Hunt Live yesterday, for the first time in about a year. I hate that Tim whatshisface. mad.gif
PrincessKate
Quite funny though-my mum was pondering when stu's bandages were coming off-lo and behold, they did!
constantly bored
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Apr 8 2005, 07:49 PM)
Quite funny though-my mum was pondering when stu's bandages were coming off-lo and behold, they did!

I'm still not sure he's going to stay blind though. The intro seems to show him focussing quite well.

That reminds me, why did they change the intro at the exact moment when many of the cast could die (Stu, Cindy and Max) and clearly featuring them in it. Kind of gave the game away.
PrincessKate
Nah they're not very good at that. Also showing Serena and Stingray together etc etc...
constantly bored
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Apr 8 2005, 07:58 PM)
Nah they're not very good at that. Also showing Serena and Stingray together etc etc...

Yet again proving how unobservant I am.

Oh yeah I missed the beginning of the episode the other day, after Steph had been found guilty. So I'm a little confused why she isn't in prison.
PrincessKate
QUOTE (constantly bored @ Apr 8 2005, 08:02 PM)
Yet again proving how unobservant I am.

Oh yeah I missed the beginning of the episode the other day, after Steph had been found guilty. So I'm a little confused why she isn't in prison.

suspended sentence or somesuch-No it makes no sense to me either! huh.gif
constantly bored
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Apr 8 2005, 08:08 PM)
suspended sentence or somesuch-No it makes no sense to me either!  huh.gif

Oh right.

One minute I was watching it and she going to jail and the next sat at home bitching about Boyd.
PrincessKate
I know-for years I thought neighbours was a realistic portrayal of Australian life-oh how wrong I have been proved!
nixygirl
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ Apr 9 2005, 06:13 AM)
I know-for years I thought neighbours was a realistic portrayal of Australian life-oh how wrong I have been proved!

Oh no Princess....it's really like that at my house!!!
True!
I'm friends with my enitre block, and we all entwine our lives arond each other.
Actually the only places that are definately like that in Oz (that I know of) are the Government Housing estates.

Except, not many ppl are nice, they are always looking for where they can lay the knife.
luvs nix
ronlogan1977
Steph is looking quite orange at the moment. A bit like David Dickinson.
tartengirl
QUOTE (constantly bored @ Apr 8 2005, 06:48 PM)
They obviously don't have our class and great taste in daytime tv. I watched Bargain Hunt Live yesterday, for the first time in about a year. I hate that Tim whatshisface.  mad.gif

LOL Bargain Hunt, classic, time team was probanley the ultimate programme though.
gulfcoast_highwayman
What a punch from Summer!

More news on the reunion.:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20611.html
PrincessKate
QUOTE (gulfcoast_highwayman @ Apr 14 2005, 08:44 PM)

He so deserved it! Nasty Boy
Douglas Nicol
Who remembers Jane who used to stay with Mrs Mangel (now that's going back a bit) smile.gif
gulfcoast_highwayman
Plain Jane Superbrain? The golden years my friend.

Who remembers little Toby Mangel? He defined the phrase 'face like a smacked arse' that one.
nixygirl
QUOTE (Douglas Nicol @ Apr 15 2005, 08:09 AM)
Who remembers Jane who used to stay with Mrs Mangel (now that's going back a bit) smile.gif

I remenber her...
she was the one who was 'going out' with Guy Pierces character and she kissed Jason Donovan in one episode where he and Kylie nearly broke up.
and in real life she married Craig Mclachlan!
aaaaaaahhh the good old days

wow, I just read that anniversary special thingy!
Sweet as...Craig M should def sign on...it'd be nice if they could get all the Robinsons in the one house hey!....Jason Donovon???? The
and prolly a dream sequence of Madge, Jim Robinson (if we can pull him from the OC)...and bouncer!

oh and in other news

Looks like Boyd has Bi Polar.....

luvs nix
widowspider
QUOTE (gulfcoast_highwayman @ Apr 14 2005, 08:44 PM)

More news on the reunion.:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20611.html

Wow! What a line-up! Sounds like it will be wicked!
I'll be in America though sad.gif
I'll have to get the DVD sent to me instead! *sad*
kateykinz
Jesse Spencer, Benji McNair, Bernard Curry AND Richard Grieve are going to be on the anniversary one?

YUM!

Now all I need is the guy who played Ben Atkins to turn up too
nixygirl
QUOTE (nixygirl @ Apr 15 2005, 11:40 AM)
Looks like Boyd has Bi Polar.....

sorry ...correction...make that schizophrenia,
and he and Sky have done a runner
luvs nix
constantly bored
QUOTE (nixygirl @ Apr 15 2005, 03:36 PM)
sorry ...correction...make that schizophrenia,
and he and Sky have done a runner
luvs nix

Thought something might be kicking off there. I thought he was becoming anorexic today though.

Ahhhhh, brings back the memories Of Joe (aka Jaw) in Eastenders.
gulfcoast_highwayman
I wonder who Toady has pissed off?

Ey-up, steam room action! Izzy in a towel. Nice.

Izzy out of her towel. NICER!
whixie
Dagnammit! I've missed so mcuh! I did see Izzy and Paul getting it oin though.
ronlogan1977
The canadian lesbian hasn't been on for ages. Gutted.
PrincessKate
QUOTE (ronlogan1977 @ May 3 2005, 10:14 AM)
The canadian lesbian hasn't been on for ages. Gutted.

She went back home to Canadia!
Gemma4441
QUOTE (kateykinz @ Apr 15 2005, 03:02 PM)
Jesse Spencer, Benji McNair, Bernard Curry AND Richard Grieve are going to be on the anniversary one?

YUM!

Now all I need is the guy who played Ben Atkins to turn up too

now let me get this right - is Ben atkins the guy who was Caitlin's brother, and died in some accident where he ended up in a coma or something? God Neighbours just all blurs into one big muddle for me, but if he'd who i think he is then i def agree - he was lovely!
ronlogan1977
QUOTE (PrincessKate @ May 3 2005, 09:28 AM)
She went back home to Canadia!

Boo! sad.gif
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (ronlogan1977 @ May 3 2005, 10:56 AM)
Boo! sad.gif

I think they ran out of random female extras who couldn't speak to play her girlfriends.

Izzy is total ho.

Still so would, mind.
kateykinz
QUOTE (Gemma4441 @ May 3 2005, 10:37 AM)
now let me get this right - is Ben atkins the guy who was Caitlin's brother, and died in some accident where he ended up in a coma or something? God Neighbours just all blurs into one big muddle for me, but if he'd who i think he is then i def agree - he was lovely!

I think he was Anne and Lance's half brother, and he was in a coma after an accident involving stock car racing or something. He didn't die, but went off with his dad somewhere after he recovered.

Ah yes, you're right, he was Caitlins brother - character profile
fear_of_pop
Lance!!!!
Lance is coming back!!
(He was the geeky one with the diabetic sister, right?)
PrincessKate
Lance! Lance the Star Wars Geek!
princesssindy
Lance had a fat nose and once his girlfriend Amy put fake tan him and he went orange. (I think that's where they got the recent story line involving Sky and Boyd smile.gif ).
whixie
Oh my god! I saw the end of today's episode and I'm so sad that I'm going home now to watch it. I shall return!
chrisduk
Neighbours really has gone back to the old school these days and I'm currently unemployed so I manage to catch it every day.

Toadie wrestling.
Fires.
The stalker with his blonde wig.

It doesn't get much better than this. All we need now is a good wedding.
constantly bored
QUOTE (whixie @ May 11 2005, 05:22 PM)
Oh my god!  I saw the end of today's episode and I'm so sad that I'm going home now to watch it.  I shall return!

Missed it for the first time in ages today. Someone tell me what happened, and quick.
gulfcoast_highwayman
QUOTE (chrisduk @ May 11 2005, 08:17 PM)
The stalker with his blonde wig.

It doesn't get much better than this. All we need now is a good wedding.

How good was that?

And underneath the wig, he's a bad Elvis lookalikey.
whixie
QUOTE (constantly bored @ May 11 2005, 10:30 PM)
Missed it for the first time in ages today. Someone tell me what happened, and quick.

I PM-ed you but you've probably seen today's already. Oh well.
Stella MM
Could some give me a quick summary of what Paul's Evil Plan is? And how do the bizarre overly-confessional pieces to video camera come into it? Does he fancy Lil or Izzy?

I get home in time for it these days but I've missed so much.
kateykinz
I saw it for the first time in weeks today and boy was I confused.
whixie
QUOTE (Stella MM @ May 12 2005, 04:04 PM)
Could some give me a quick summary of what Paul's Evil Plan is? And how do the bizarre overly-confessional pieces to video camera come into it? Does he fancy Lil or Izzy?

I get home in time for it these days but I've missed so much.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what the plan is. He likes Lil but he can get Izzy, I think. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, the pieces to camera are video diary things to go in a time capsule.
Stella MM
A time capsule? Then why does Paul have his own creepy stash of videos which he creepily watches all on his creepy ownsome? And why would Izzy tell a time capsule all about her dead baby?

Ahh, the genius that is Neighbours.
whixie
QUOTE (Stella MM @ May 12 2005, 04:21 PM)
A time capsule? Then why does Paul have his own creepy stash of videos which he creepily watches all on his creepy ownsome? And why would Izzy tell a time capsule all about her dead baby?

Ahh, the genius that is Neighbours.

It's not my fault. It's addictive. I'm forced to watch it. They've offered me Eastenders or Coronation Street as an alternative to wean me off, but I've heard they give a bigger comedown.

I'm not sure why Paul has the videos. I missed a lot of it recently. I assume, since he's involved with the council, that he was supposed to take care of it. Or that he was in charge and just wanted to learn the guilty secrets of those Ramsay Street kids.
tigerlily
What? I watched a bit of this last night and that irritating young boy that's going out with that irittating young girl was talking to that iritating blonde bint about how best to boff someone.

I'm missing all the evil Paul bits and the twisted Izzy bits. Damnit!
whixie
QUOTE (tigerlily @ May 12 2005, 04:27 PM)
What?  I watched a bit of this last night and that irritating young boy that's going out with that irittating young girl was talking to that iritating blonde bint about how best to boff someone.

You have just described that scene and those characters perfectly.
gulfcoast_highwayman
The irritating young lad is Stingray, one of them characters in Neighbours who's supposed to be funny and wacky. Think Henry Ramsey without the perm and you're about there.

He is a twat of the first order. He kept getting in the way when all the lesbian stuff was going on by monging around in the background.

He needs a good shoeing.
Douglas Nicol
Neighbours storylines are simplicity itself when compared to a little known Aussie soap called E Street that ran on Sky years ago.

Anyone here remember it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.